dark happiness glock

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dmh

Jan 4, 2009
    For a good friend in Maryland. Different is good. All Cerakote.

Attachments

• Glock40 Right.jpg
      Glock40 Right.jpg
      153.4 KB · Views: 224

dmh

Jan 4, 2009
    That's what the lady wanted and I'm pleased to make her happy. I wouldn't be too mean to her because I can promise she shoots better than 95 + percent of the people here. :)

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    That's what the lady wanted and I'm pleased to make her happy. I wouldn't be too mean to her because I can promise she shoots better than 95 + percent of the people here. :)

I can understand if the gun is for a lady.

dmh

Jan 4, 2009
    Really is a sweet heart, and a GREAT competitor. She does this for fun but shoots a lot and does it well. The whole family is involved and I've had the pleasure of personalizing their gear to their tastes.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    May 18, 2009
    Well, hey- if it's exactly what she wanted and makes her happy, that's all that matters. With your help, she now has a one-of-a-kind Glock that's uniquely hers. Nice job! :cool:

SpeedRacer

Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    I love it, and the work looks superb. I want a "race gun" one day for the sole purpose of having an excuse to give it a whacky paintjob. :D

dmh

Jan 4, 2009
    That's the big deal to me, she envisioned it and I made it. The whole family shoots locally every week, regionally every few months, and nationally a few times a year. They win too so it's a happy customer and great exposure for me. I don't post them all but I've had a lot of special color-theme requests lately. Guns are very personal and I'm happy to oblige.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    May 18, 2009
    That's the big deal to me, she envisioned it and I made it. The whole family shoots locally every week, regionally every few months, and nationally a few times a year. They win too so it's a happy customer and great exposure for me. I don't post them all but I've had a lot of special color-theme requests lately. Guns are very personal and I'm happy to oblige.

I agree. Job well done!

dmh

Jan 4, 2009
    I appreciate the compliments and that you guys understand the how and why. :)

SGT_Kramer

Knuckle Buster
    Dec 23, 2010
    Ball
    would have looked cool with little mario bombs too. I like it and a have a family of shooters myself. My wife just preffers skulls on her stuff.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    MiyaMarukutsune
    Top Bottom