Dave Sevigny

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Burk Gregory

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2012
    Georgia
    The point I make is simple. She was involved, Dave Wasn't. What is with all the garbage everyone is trying to spread about Dave. I say if you have questions for Dave ASk him. Stop being a slandering troll. Call the Police or DA and ask if Dave has charges. HE DOESN'T! How about where where her parents? I have daughters her age and I'd never allow them to do what Aaron allowed. Point blank stop being a coward, spreading Rumors and hiding behind fake names. Try posting some facts...http://www.news-daily.com/news/2011/aug/19/no-bond-accused-child-molester-william-abbate/

"I say if you have questions for Dave ASk him." You are right! I will ask him, face to face at some firearm event when I have the opportunity to properly introduce myself.

"Stop being a slandering troll." For your information aavmec (aka: Tuna Can Repair Guy that drives around in an R7) I'm not a Troll.....Thank you.

"Call the Police or DA and ask if Dave has charges." They don't answer those questions.

"How about where where her parents?" Apparently they were not with her at the time, Natallie Holloway's parents were not with her either.

"I have daughters her age and I'd never allow them to do what Aaron allowed."You have daughters her age....they go to school, church, social events, ball games, leave the house etc. the same thing could happen at any event, you could go into a convenient store for a 6 pack, pretzels, or milk and get shot by some thug holding the place up! (I wouldn't wish that on anyone) but I guess it would be proper to question why you were there and allowed yourself to get shot....That's B.S.? Allow them to do what? Shoot for Glock! What planet are you from? It is a sport, the same as football, softball etc.

"Point blank stop being a coward, spreading Rumors and hiding behind fake names." I'm not a coward, I'm asking questions and not spreading any rumors. No fake name here bubba, Burk is my name.

aavmec

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    Well "Burk" you are a slanderous troll and a coward! Your "free to ask questions"... True. Your also free to put the crack pipe down. Your making accusations that Dave was involved and putting him in the same group as Jackson, OJ and Case Anthony. You must be high. Your statements make me think that you were involved and are trying to pass the buck to get the heat off you.

"Burk" were you involved? Are you under investigation? A witness?

A quote from Daves statement 28 Sept 2011: " Let me be clear: I am not a suspect, nor will I ever be. I also was not a witness to any inappropriate behavior between the two, nor did I have any reason to suspect much less know that Abbate was engaging in a secret and illegal affair with the minor girl."

Dave already answered your so called questions back in September. The only reason to speculate any further is to slander his name. For that you are a coward.

Dave328

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jul 11, 2007
    Gretna
    Ya know, I think the last time this happened (several people none of us had ever heard of before signed onto the board to get in the middle of a big pissing contest), the topic was... wait for it...

SINGLE POINT SLINGS!!!!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

And lets not forget the Epic "The FN fEyEve-SeVuN is the bestest and superduper coolest burret/pistol on the planet and is more powerful than everything up to and including a 14 jigawatt plasma rifle" thread!:bowdown::dogkeke:

Burk Gregory

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2012
    Georgia
    I don't have a crack pipe, never seen one for that matter. Never smoked dope so I'm not high. I'm not making accusations, I have only asked questions. Keep in mind Michael Jackson, OJ, and Casey Anthony also declared their innocence and were later declared "not guilty" so by saying "putting him in the same group as Jackson, OJ and Case Anthony" you must have your own opinions or come to your own conclusions of those "innocent individuals."

"Your statements make me think that you were involved and are trying to pass the buck to get the heat off you." Not statements, questions there tuna boat repairman.

"Burk" were you involved? Are you under investigation? A witness?" Not in any way was I involved to answer your question. I've not even been to the east coast since 2009 when I went to CLNC.

Dave already answered your so called questions back in September. The only reason to speculate any further is to slander his name. For that you are a coward. He made a public statement in Sept. I'll ask him questions when I greet him later on this year.

lcranston

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    The ad hominem attack certainly shows who is losing the argument. Questions are hardly libelous or slanderous. Also appears that denial is not just a river in Egypt. Maybe questions on where was Dave when these events unfolded, who was he travelling with, what were the hotels etc. should be asked.

Sincerely,

Lamont Cranston

Last edited:

Burk Gregory

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2012
    Georgia
    The ad hominem attack certainly shows who is losing the argument. Questions are hardly libelous or slanderous. Also appears that denial is not just a river in Egypt. Maybe questions on where was Dave when these events unfolded, who was he travelling with, what were the hotels etc. should be asked.

Sincerely,

Lamont Cranston

"Maybe questions on where was Dave when these events unfolded, who was he travelling with, what were the hotels etc. should be asked." Good questions, I'll ask him those when I see him face to face.

aavmec

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    Questions that the police most likely already asked him. Since he wasn't arrested and is not a witness then he wasn't around. That's common scene.

Your a real piece of work "Burk". Where were you? I understand that you were traveling with the minor child. What was your involvement? What did you witness? It has been written (mainly here, by me) that you may have more involvement in this matter. Did you hold the camera?

What's your agenda here? You will never walk up to Dave and ask anything. Your a coward! That is why your here trying to start some thing on a forum. If you have facts back them up. Post a news paper article where Dave is mentioned. You can't, because he is not involved.

"Maybe questions on where was Dave when these events unfolded, who was he travelling with, what were the hotels etc. should be asked." Good questions, I'll ask him those when I see him face to face.

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    Ya know, I think the last time this happened (several people none of us had ever heard of before signed onto the board to get in the middle of a big pissing contest), the topic was... wait for it...

SINGLE POINT SLINGS!!!!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Well, this thread served one purpose. I learned something new. :)

I read that and gave Jody a WTF look because I'm used to hunting rifles and couldn't imagine a single point sling on one of those.

aavmec

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    http://www.news-daily.com/news/2011/sep/01/abbate-also-charged-molestation-virginia/

"On Aug. 26, the Prince William County Police Department issued an arrest warrant for Abbate. According to the Virginia warrant, “... the accused William Abbate traveled to Prince William County to see a sick friend. While visiting the area he picked up the victim at Woodbridge High School and took her back to the Holiday Inn Express in Woodbridge, Va.. The two engaged in consensual ... sex inside the hotel room."

One question that should be asked, is why would anyone want this minor to represent them? I don't agree with consensual in this article. She was a minor and could not have consented, with that said, she isn't just a victim.

There are a lot of articles out there and I have never seem Dave mentioned. Because of haters like "Burk", Dave made a public statement in Sept, yet here we are still entertaining a fool.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom