Daves gun shop raided by atf in lafayette la

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Comrade Fish

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 5, 2013
    Oh well, guess there’s no hope for a defamation suit then.
    Judge straight up said no fines imposed because they don't have anything.

At this point, they are paying for it so I don't even care about defamation anymore. Judge seen their behavior in court and truth is out.

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Judge straight up said no fines imposed because they don't have anything.

At this point, they are paying for it so I don't even care about defamation anymore. Judge seen their behavior in court and truth is out.
    Are you going to see him in jail and maybe bring him cigarettes and KY?

Never mind man, I know I'm going to hell.

Comrade Fish

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 5, 2013
    Are you going to see him in jail and maybe bring him cigarettes and KY?

Never mind man, I know I'm going to hell.
    He got his ass beat in jail over a plastic bowl, so I think he needs a hello kitty bowl.

In all seriousness though, it was revealed during sentencing, him and his wife were STILL moving/messing with firearms AFTER conviction AND ON A RECORDED JAIL CALL. (He was in St. Martin parish)

The stupid cockiness knows no bounds with those two.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    He got his ass beat in jail over a plastic bowl, so I think he needs a hello kitty bowl.

In all seriousness though, it was revealed during sentencing, him and his wife were STILL moving/messing with firearms AFTER conviction AND ON A RECORDED JAIL CALL. (He was in St. Martin parish)

Well, sounds like you’re keeping in touch anyway. I’m sure he appreciates your concern.
    Lemme know when you’re ready Gator! We can take my truck.

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0

St.Martin parish I understand sends their prisoner's here? To what degree or level of offense do they keep the convicted inside their own parish?
    He and her could very well get out early due to overcrowding.

Comrade Fish

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 5, 2013
    St.Martin parish I understand sends their prisoner's here? To what degree or level of offense do they keep the convicted inside their own parish?
    He and her could very well get out early due to overcrowding.
    He's been held in St. Martin til yesterday. He will be off to club fed shortly.

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Last edited:

drill sgt

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 19, 2019
    denham springs ,la
    They did the crime now they need to spend the time...Every single minute and Absolutely no time off for good behavior. Over crowded or not ..Pitch a tent in the exercise yard.. .................................................. drill sgt.

JimmyJames

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2021
    Lafayette, LA
    I haven't really followed any of this at all and so have no idea what is going on (which obviously means I'll inject my opinion!). I vote a change of law - people charged with illegal gun sales have two options for sentencing:
    1. Prison
    2. A plane ticket to Russia or a military conflict zone of their choice. Every crate of ammo absconded and shipped by boat back to America gets 1 month off their sentence. Bonus get out of jail free card (good for 1 non-violent crime of their choice or two punches to the nose of director Dettelbach) and $1 million in taxpayer money awarded if they can steal the entire Tula factory and ship it back.

krotsman

Rating - 100%
    104   0   0
    Aug 2, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    I haven't really followed any of this at all and so have no idea what is going on (which obviously means I'll inject my opinion!). I vote a change of law - people charged with illegal gun sales have two options for sentencing:

2. A plane ticket to Russia or a military conflict zone of their choice. Every crate of ammo absconded and shipped by boat back to America gets 1 month of their sentence. Bonus get out of jail free card (good for 1 non-violent crime of their choice) and $1 million in taxpayer money awarded if they can steal the entire Tula factory w/staff and ship it back.
    Welcome to the Meat Wave Brigade!

Top Bottom