Daves gun shop raided by atf in lafayette la

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Here you go!
    photo
    Al Ien <blackbirdhunter7@gmail.com>
    To:Smawgmaw

Mon, Sep 13 at 10:02 AM

Is this Mike? Can’t believe what those a-holes are doing to you.

"

That's not in the screenshot you shared. The question was if you really believed someone who didn't already know your email address could figure it out from the screenshot you shared.

39bvk00bbjz577huc0es.jpeg

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    That's not in the screenshot you shared. The question was if you really believed someone who didn't already know your email address could figure it out from the screenshot you shared.

39bvk00bbjz577huc0es.jpeg
    He's going to ignore you.

You use the username smawgmaw on numerous other forums, including those that you troll at, Mike.

Why do you think that email is related to something on here? Also, the email address isn't registered to a BS user. It's likely that it's related to one of your welding forums. Plus, I also don't really care if people figure out your email - you sure haven't made it hard to figure out.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

flyboy

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 18, 2021
    Crowley, Louisiana
    Well if people couldn't figure out your email then, they certainly can now...

But you sure did just share someone's email (that isn't registered on the forum)...

It is not my issue, it is you since you are the one that posted up my email from jump street. It is on you!

flyboy

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 18, 2021
    Crowley, Louisiana
    He's going to ignore you.

You use the username smawgmaw on numerous other forums, including those that you troll at, Mike.

Why do you think that email is related to something on here? Also, the email address isn't registered to a BS user. It's likely that it's related to one of your welding forums. Plus, I also don't really care if people figure out your email - you sure haven't made it hard to figure out.

You really dont have a clue do you? Are you really that stupid? Do you really have a "grip" on this forum? I think not. Best you be doing some more checking!

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    It is not my issue, it is you since you are the one that posted up my email from jump street. It is on you!
    Do you not see that your email address isn't in the screenshot above and that it's marked out?

Your email that I posted is just an example of your character. You'll never find an email like that from me. Ever. Because I don't act like that.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    You really dont have a clue do you? Are you really that stupid? Do you really have a "grip" on this forum? I think not. Best you be doing some more checking!
    You make zero sense. Go put down the bottle and take your meds.

flyboy

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 18, 2021
    Crowley, Louisiana
    Do you not see that your email address isn't in the screenshot above and that it's marked out?

Your email that I posted is just an example of your character. You'll never find an email like that from me. Ever. Because I don't act like that.

Here you go. I will present your post to you again.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-09-12 214626.jpg
      Screenshot 2021-09-12 214626.jpg
      137.5 KB · Views: 129

flyboy

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 18, 2021
    Crowley, Louisiana
    Do you really believe someone who didn't already know your email address could figure it out from the screenshot you shared?

[I feel like we've been here before.]

Then why are you here and rehashing it? If any of you all think that is one of my actuall email accounts, please feel free to send all your emails to that account that you wish to do so!

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Then why are you here and rehashing it? If any of you all think that is one of my actuall email accounts, please feel free to send all your emails to that account that you wish to do so!
    Do you not get that your email address is not visible in that image?

The body of the email is visible. My email address is visible. Your email address is masked.

I don't get what the disconnect is here.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA

You, sir, keep posting the screenshot as proof that Austin posted your email address even though a reasonable person cannot read it due to the red lines blocking it. You sure seem to be making a big deal for it to not be an actual email address. And if it's not an actual email address, it's not really personal information. So you shouldn't be mad at Austin for posting your personal information since it's not personal.

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    Well if people couldn't figure out your email then, they certainly can now...

But you sure did just share someone's email (that isn't registered on the forum)...

I’d be willing to bet that’s one of his many e mail addresses and he’s just talking to himself.

gunz4me

Target Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 14, 2006
    Lafayette
    From Jeremiah Deare's FB page, dated August 23 at 8:34 PM

This is amusing. I guess he's getting his day in court :rofl:

His wife locked down her profile. I guess too many people were ripping on them.

The crazy thing is that both of them were selling ammo on the Facebook Market Place not too long ago.

Comrade Fish

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 5, 2013
    The crazy thing is that both of them were selling ammo on the Facebook Market Place not too long ago.

Jeremiah also posted firearms for sale not terribly long ago.

A coach gun and something else that I can't remember.

As for them posting on social media, if y'all haven't read her post on Reddit, go do it.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/progun/com...rant/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

She claimed there had been no contact whatsoever with the ATF, yet on FB they both posted that they had spoken to the ATF and that they were "already discussing giving the guns back." months ago.

On Reddit she claims that the grand jury met months ago, etc etc.

Also she claims in a comment that the parish Sheriff's dept wasn't notified of the raids. On FB she admits to seeing deputies and even posted a picture including a deputy. If they weren't notified, how did they know to be there?

They raised over $7600 with a sob story and bashed myself and my former co-worker the whole way saying we were the reason for all of this. The indictment release proves it false. They had problems a year before we worked there. We were not aware of this

They have both scrubbed or locked down their social media, but screenshots of what has been said exist with several folks.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Jeremiah also posted firearms for sale not terribly long ago.

A coach gun and something else that I can't remember.

As for them posting on social media, if y'all haven't read her post on Reddit, go do it.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/progun/com...rant/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

She claimed there had been no contact whatsoever with the ATF, yet on FB they both posted that they had spoken to the ATF and that they were "already discussing giving the guns back." months ago.

On Reddit she claims that the grand jury met months ago, etc etc.

Also she claims in a comment that the parish Sheriff's dept wasn't notified of the raids. On FB she admits to seeing deputies and even posted a picture including a deputy. If they weren't notified, how did they know to be there?

They raised over $7600 with a sob story and bashed myself and my former co-worker the whole way saying we were the reason for all of this. The indictment release proves it false. They had problems a year before we worked there. We were not aware of this

They have both scrubbed or locked down their social media, but screenshots of what has been said exist with several folks.��

The first sentence of her ad is funny. She's not asking for money. But her neighbor is asking for her. She's just sharing that the generous neighbor has graciously set up a gofundme for her and even provides the link.

Hi all, I am a long-time lurker of reddit but I'm finally deciding to post our story in hopes of raising a bit of awareness - this is the write-up from the GoFundMe my neighbor organized, with a few redactions and edits for clarity as well as some new information that we've learned since:

Top Bottom