DoubleStar Group Buy Drama

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CajunTim

Premium CoonAss Member
    Oct 19, 2006
    Mandeville, LA
    Ok I have refunded everyone who has PM me and asked me too. If I dont hear from you by the morning I am assuming you are still in and are willing to pay the $6-8 per. After tomorrow it will be a pain in the ass to get a refund as we will have to go through this guy to get individuals monies back.

Thanks

rockmup

Please be my friend
    Apr 21, 2007
    City of Central
    Just so you know the price increase is not only for the group buys. They have increased the price of back orders going all the way back to September even. They can get away with it because they don't charge until they ship.

They're response to telling them you are thinking about canceling the order ............."Go ahead, we've got 4000 behind you"

Forked up way to do business IMHOP

nikolai

Sep 13, 2006
    Houston, TX
    They are only sealing their fate as a business later on IMO. They are all banking on the AWB being permanent. If it's not or never happens, then they are screwing themselves.

mcinfantry

*Banned*
    Mar 6, 2008
    Watson, La
    They are only sealing their fate as a business later on IMO. They are all banking on the AWB being permanent. If it's not or never happens, then they are screwing themselves.

no they arent. people in the united states have forgot sept 11th. if they can forget that, magazine price increase is nothing.

CajunTim

Premium CoonAss Member
    Oct 19, 2006
    Mandeville, LA
    Ok guys for those who have requested refunds I put checks in the mail today to you, for others I refunded by PayPal.

If you want refunds send me PMs or you are on board if I dont hear from you by the morning.

Just making sure everyone is on board and those who arent, which is understood, gets there money back before I add to the order which I want to do tomorrow.

Thanks

Quas

IT'S GOOD TO BE THE KING
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    Ok guys for those who have requested refunds I put checks in the mail today to you, for others I refunded by PayPal.

If you want refunds send me PMs or you are on board if I dont hear from you by the morning.

Just making sure everyone is on board and those who arent, which is understood, gets there money back before I add to the order which I want to do tomorrow.

Thanks

I'm game Tim, and if this guy turns out to be a hoax I have friends in the SS that are willing to go after him. I'm already getting checks from the US DA as of now from a 4 year old eBay fraud. I can pass this info to the SS agent if need be and he will track down a local SS agent to go after him.

Before anyone says the FBI should be contacted, I was contacted by the SS when everything I had tried was exhausted. FBI would do nothing but say go to your bank. It had been past the 90 days so bank could do nothing. It threw me for a loop when I had messages from the SS on my VM, lol. I knew I had never made a threat on the .gov :p

CajunTim

Premium CoonAss Member
    Oct 19, 2006
    Mandeville, LA
    Hopefully it wont come to that and we have our recievers in the next 30-60 days.

Not taking anymore orders or issuing anymore refunds at this time. If someone is dead set on getting a refund from here on out, I will deal with it then.

Thanks

I will post a complete list of everyone who is in at this point it is a total of 52 receivers at some point this weekend if not tonight in a different thread.

Nick

a.k.a. Nick™
    Sep 18, 2006
    Baton Rouge
    thanks for the update and thanks for all of the work on your part Tim.
    Just let me know how much if any additional that I owe you when the final outcome is decided.

CajunTim

Premium CoonAss Member
    Oct 19, 2006
    Mandeville, LA
    thanks for the update and thanks for all of the work on your part Tim.
    Just let me know how much if any additional that I owe you when the final outcome is decided.

We owe an additional $6 per for the most part. Some owe $5 but for simplicity and since it is only a few it is $6 per.

Since I am going to have to mail him another check#3 I might as well accept more orders for receivers.

They are going to be $100 per that should cover $90 price tag the $6 markup shipping and insurance.

If you could please get me the monies in ASAP it would be appreciated so that I can send him off a check when I get back in town on Friday.

Unfortunately I dont have the extra $300 to spot everyone on this.

Everyone who is in as of now know how to get me payment. New buyers please PM for payment options.

No need to send PP fees on $6 if you go that route.

We should know more tomorrow on an estimated date of delivery, hopefully.

CajunTim

Premium CoonAss Member
    Oct 19, 2006
    Mandeville, LA
    Not if you are willing to do a FTF or a PayPal transaction PM me for more details if willing to get me the funds by one of the above ways.

Thanks

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eddie Landry
    Top Bottom