Doublestar Lower Group Buy @ 1919a4.com

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CajunTim

Premium CoonAss Member
    Oct 19, 2006
    Mandeville, LA
    After reading all of the posts on 1919, it appears to me that they think that they are in stock and will start shipping maybe the week of the 17th. Don't really know though.

BOSS302

Pain is temporary
    Apr 2, 2008
    SELA
    I'll take 2. How long is the wait expected to be? 1 Month? 3 Months? Just curious. I am patient.

I would guess and say about a month or two. Rockmup, do you think you could deal w/ Doublestar directly? It may be less of a pain if we are all dealing with people we know (in some fashion).

rockmup

Please be my friend
    Apr 21, 2007
    City of Central
    The problem with me dealing direct is I then have to charge Sales Tax, kinda kills the deal.

And honestly, I hate group buys. They are a ton of work and rarely turn out good

BOSS302

Pain is temporary
    Apr 2, 2008
    SELA
    The problem with me dealing direct is I then have to charge Sales Tax, kinda kills the deal.

And honestly, I hate group buys. They are a ton of work and rarely turn out good

I got ya, and I know exactly how you feel.

SKYWLKR

bread and circuses
    Feb 26, 2007
    Is this a go? $90 each?

I'm in for 2 are the DS lowers good quality, comparable to Rock river?

CajunTim

Premium CoonAss Member
    Oct 19, 2006
    Mandeville, LA
    I plan on paying with a CC so that is an additional 3% on top of PP's 3% so for a $90 reciever with fees it will be about $96. I want to use a CC so it allows us to wait until the end before placing the order and it will be easier to dispute with my Bank if need be.

As for as the quality of the receivers I have no personal experience with them so everything I could tell you about them would be hear say. If anyone has an opinion one way or the other on these receivers please let us know.

If the EA recievers are capable for out the door at $100 that might be a better bet and that helps out a local business. Just saying.

If anyone else sees a better way to do this feel free to let me know are take it upon yourself to do this. I am just trying to get a few more receivers at the best available price at this point no matter who they are through.

rockmup

Please be my friend
    Apr 21, 2007
    City of Central
    If you guys come up with a fax # I'd be glad to send them my info. Then you just need to make your payment to whoever. No sales tax just a 10.00 transfer fee on my end.

CajunTim

Premium CoonAss Member
    Oct 19, 2006
    Mandeville, LA
    I have been calling 317-877-1239 ask for Dianne and get no answer to try to get a fax number and a little more information.

If others want to try to get a hold of them by all means go for it and see what info you can gey us, like a fax number and when the payments must be in bye.

CajunTim

Premium CoonAss Member
    Oct 19, 2006
    Mandeville, LA
    I did get a FAX number today I will PM you with it shortly Rock.

So if you are in on this deal go ahead and PM me and I will give you my PP info I am hoping we can move 30 receivers so it would come down to $1 for shipping and $1 for insurance.

So,
    $78 receiver
    $ 1 Shipping to rockmup
    $ 1 Insurance on shipping
    $ 3 PayPal fee you can send me cash, MO whatever it just needs to be here with the mail on Saturday
    $ 3 Credit Card Fee so if there is a problem I can dispute the entire purchase through my bank
    $86 Total needs to be sent to me if paying via PP that way minus PPs fees I will get
    $83 If paying by cash or money order.

Your receiver will be shipped to rockmup and will charge you $10 for the transfer.

So, if you have posted that you are in on this buy please PM one way or the other with you are still in or you or not so we can adjust the price accordingly.

I guess we are going to do this.

Hopefully we can start getting the money in soon so it can clear and be deposited into my account so I don't have to front $2500ish dollars as the wife will not be happy.

edman87k5

Oct 22, 2007
    Ventress, LA
    So I can Pay CajumTim and he will ship to Rockmup whom I will pick up from and do 4473. If this is correct, How quick must I pay, my PP is checking draft and takes a few days to transfer, it that is fine, I will take 2. Getting a MO to you would take just as long, but is another option.

CajunTim

Premium CoonAss Member
    Oct 19, 2006
    Mandeville, LA
    So I can Pay CajumTim and he will ship to Rockmup whom I will pick up from and do 4473. If this is correct, How quick must I pay, my PP is checking draft and takes a few days to transfer, it that is fine, I will take 2. Getting a MO to you would take just as long, but is another option.

I am going to order them from the group buy in the OP and they will ship directly to rockmup and he has offered to do the transfers for $10. Either form of payment is fine with me. PM me for payment address either physical or paypal.

Thanks

rockmup

Please be my friend
    Apr 21, 2007
    City of Central
    They have my FFL.

Tim, when its all done and you have payed, email me a list of buyers and their contact info.

Transfers are 10.00 ea. just so there is no confusion

Thanks

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom