Doublestar Lower Group Buy @ 1919a4.com

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CajunTim

Premium CoonAss Member
    Oct 19, 2006
    Mandeville, LA
    The time has been extended to whenever I get to my sister n laws as someone is out deer hunting and is not answering their phone so they have until the time I get there 1.5-2 hours to make contact.

CajunTim

Premium CoonAss Member
    Oct 19, 2006
    Mandeville, LA
    orders will be filled in the order payment was received.
    We placed our order on 11/15 and it started on 10/31. It might be a while, I will let you know when my CC gets charged. Including buyers who are not members here we ordered a total of 40 receivers. Rockmup I will get you a list of everyone and the number they ordered. I am waiting on getting someones last name for you.

rockmup

Please be my friend
    Apr 21, 2007
    City of Central
    We placed our order on 11/15 and it started on 10/31. It might be a while, I will let you know when my CC gets charged. Including buyers who are not members here we ordered a total of 40 receivers. Rockmup I will get you a list of everyone and the number they ordered. I am waiting on getting someones last name for you.

Get me a Ph# for them if you have it.

I'm kickin myself for not getting a couple. I sold all of mine:(

CajunTim

Premium CoonAss Member
    Oct 19, 2006
    Mandeville, LA
    It is telling me my account is ate up, and rather than reset all my cookies or something I will get on from work in the morning. There is actually another link I want to see but it isnt letting me on the site period tonight. I have been keeping up with it daily and still just a waiting game. He was suppose to release the list soon up the order that they will be shipped out in, so at least we would know if we had 75 receivers infront of us or 3800 infront of us. But I will check in the morning and see and report back tomorrow. This is what it ells me when I try to access that site. It did work last night.
    This Account Has Been Suspended
    Please contact the support department as soon as possible, and please have your site name ready.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom