Duck Commander's Duck Dynasty on A&E

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    It's great Jack.

It's real people from La and they don't make us look stupid. They love God, Family and our Country.

kk5fe

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 2, 2012
    Covington
    It's great Jack.

It's real people from La and they don't make us look stupid. They love God, Family and our Country.

Perfectly said! :)

I love the show personaly. My wife even likes it which was surprising... Si is the best character on the show hands down. :D

RedStickChick

-Global Mod-
    Premium Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    Love love LOVE this show! I've had the pleasure of meeting some of the guys and they are so incredibly down to earth its ridiculous.

shooter7

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 17, 2013
    southeast LA
    Perfectly said! :)

I love the show personaly. My wife even likes it which was surprising... Si is the best character on the show hands down. :D

As does mine, which is rare she likes anything I watch, plus my kids love it and they can watch it because of the Robertsons' values.

Leadfoot

Low Speed High Drag
    Rating - 100%
    104   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Livingston Parish
    It's so nice to be able to watch a "reality" show and not hear censor beeps every 3 words.

I flavor my language pretty well, depending on the company I'm in, but I don't want to hear it on my TV unless its a Soprano's rerun.

Xenon

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jul 30, 2010
    Metairie
    Good show and I haven't missed an episode (BTW I think it's been on for three seasons now). I wish they would do more hunting clips as I watched a lot of ole Phil back in the day. Nonetheless the lack of hunting hasn't kept me (or my wife) from watching

Devilneck

S&W Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2011
    Slidell
    It is somewhat entertaining. I much prefer Swamp People personally. I just can't relate to folks who can afford to play all day long.

Pas Tout La

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 12, 2012
    Droite La
    I love Jase and Phil's simple outlook on life. Everything is so clear cut that they could not be wrong! They are great ambassadors for Louisiana. Better than Swamp Man Shelby anyways!

3fifty7

CoonAss
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Bunkie
    It's one of the few Family shows out there. The show almost didn't make to air, the network didn't want as much God, Lord and Jesus but Phil stood his ground.

My biggest complaint is -
    It ain't Willies company!!!

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 24, 2012
    Farmerville
    My biggest complaint is -
    It ain't Willies company!!!

What brings you to that statement? According to their book, Willie and Korie bought half of the company several years ago (early 2000s) I believe when DC was struggling.

They are very real and down to earth people. I am from their hometown and frequent it several times a week. They are customers at my dad's business and have been my entire life. Si has even preached at my church before! They really do have those beards, they really are faith based and very good clean people. I worked at his old shop (at his house on the river) when I was in high school (2003ish) and packaged a big order for him with several of my friends. Have been knowing the Robertsons and Howards (Korie's family) for most of my life and they are all nice folks. Just last week I was at my dad's business and Missy was in there. My daughter (4 y/o) happened to be wearing her pink DC shirt that day and immediately recognized her and ran up to her and gave her a big hug. She and Missy hit it off and they talked for a while. Again, great folks and I love the show. Si makes the show - no doubt.

glimmerman

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 28, 2008
    CSA
    Had a former coach at La. Tech tell me about going out to Phil Robertsons' house to recruit him for football. Phil had a #3 washtub on the floor of his living room with a deer hanging over it, gutting and skinning it. Phil said that he wasn't interested in playing football, just wanted to spend his free time hunting. Phil was an All American quarterback, said to be much better than Terry Bradshaw. Since Phil declined the offer, Bradshaw became Tech's quarterback.. Sidenote, Phil Robertson got his MBA from La. Tech.

Top Bottom