EAPS

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mtcur3

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 5, 2008
    Thibodaux, LA
    This was our first EAPS match. We are new to the game, having only shot two or three matches last year with Cajun Action Shooters. We brought three juniors and we were happy to see that everyone was “kid friendly” for the most part. They guys on our squad, Mike, Joe and Brandon were patient and very helpful explaining the rules and offering tips and suggestions. We have 10 kids in our shooting group ages 6 to 17. Our goal is to increase junior participation. We had some gun problems today. The front sight on one of the Glocks loosened up and the rear sight on one of the M&Ps drifted to the left. We also found that we need more mag pouches. Everyone had a good time and we plan on coming back next month with a couple of more juniors.
    Bill Hickman

LSUrifle

GeauxShootin
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2009
    Prairieville, La
    This was our first EAPS match. We are new to the game, having only shot two or three matches last year with Cajun Action Shooters. We brought three juniors and we were happy to see that everyone was “kid friendly” for the most part. They guys on our squad, Mike, Joe and Brandon were patient and very helpful explaining the rules and offering tips and suggestions. We have 10 kids in our shooting group ages 6 to 17. Our goal is to increase junior participation. We had some gun problems today. The front sight on one of the Glocks loosened up and the rear sight on one of the M&Ps drifted to the left. We also found that we need more mag pouches. Everyone had a good time and we plan on coming back next month with a couple of more juniors.
    Bill Hickman

I had a blast shooting the steel match with yall a couple of weeks ago(i was the guy with the G19). Ill have to try and squad up with yall next time, there r times when im the youngest person out there its nice to c that there r kids out there who like this stuff. Let me kno if theres anything i can do to help yall out.

kz45

1911 cool-aid drinker
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Putting the table in the middle would have ben more neutral, but there still would have ben a reload coming back to the door for the prod guys, every stage is going to have area's that both left and right hand shooters need to be aware of, sucks it happend to ya Spanky

spanky

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    141   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    Putting the table in the middle would have ben more neutral, but there still would have ben a reload coming back to the door for the prod guys, every stage is going to have area's that both left and right hand shooters need to be aware of, sucks it happend to ya Spanky

It didn't happen to me, I did it to myself. You're right about that happening in lots of stages. It just bit me this time. I'm okay with it. I learned some valuable lessons.

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    "I've watched the video a few times now, and still don't see what you did."

You need to look at that video again, on stage number 2 and the minute counter was like 0:45 right when they scream "muzzle, all stop" cant miss it.

Zero.40

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 20, 2008
    PLaquemine, LA
    he broke the 180 when he made the reload. witch ever way u go u all ways have to be aware of the gun. thats to everyone. stages like put ur muzzle control to the test. hey long as a DQ does not happen at a big mach then everything is ok. i see a lot of people get down on them at a local mach when they DQ to the point they leave. if u DQ stick around and help.

Top Bottom