#EliminateTheATF

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Paintball

Long live the 10mm
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2010
    Denham Springs, Louisiana
    https://www.newsmax.com/politics/marjorie-taylor-greene-house-bill-atf/2021/06/17/id/1025424/

"I’m introducing this legislation to #EliminateTheATF to protect ALL gun owners across this country from a tyrannical, power hungry group of bureaucrats who’s goal is to destroy our Second Amendment rights," Greene tweeted.

bcm4yjpn05pfb1rwqdne.jpg

Trailboss

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 2, 2013
    Norwood LA
    Dadburn revnoorers kept bustin up my stills I bought with the profits made smuggling cigs from NC to NY. Shootin my Uncle's old army Tommy gun is the only fun I got left and they keep pesterin me aboot that, too!

falshooter

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 5, 2013
    Ponchatoula/Hammond
    You mean like her stances on the Constitution , investigating election fraud, pro life , no benefits for illegals, cut welfare for workfare, pro border wall, not politically correct in her thinking or actions, etc..

If the dumbo crats and repub lickers don't like her she must be doing something right

Sounds like a female Trump

In my opinion the country could use a few hundred more like her in Congress

sandman7925

Wealthy women wanted
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    False River
    You mean like her stances on the Constitution , investigating election fraud, pro life , no benefits for illegals, cut welfare for workfare, pro border wall, not politically correct in her thinking or actions, etc..

If the dumbo crats and repub lickers don't like her she must be doing something right

Sounds like a female Trump

In my opinion the country could use a few hundred more like her in Congress

She is a Qanon believer and supporter and has been for a while. She literally believes in a global conspiracy that Democrats are killing and drinking the blood of children to stay alive and they are all pedophiles. It doesn’t matter if she stands for the constitution. She can still be and is nuts. She is literally the type of person that if you knew her personally you be an idiot to actually claim her as a friend.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    She is a Qanon believer and supporter and has been for a while. She literally believes in a global conspiracy that Democrats are killing and drinking the blood of children to stay alive and they are all pedophiles. It doesn’t matter if she stands for the constitution. She can still be and is nuts. She is literally the type of person that if you knew her personally you be an idiot to actually claim her as a friend.

This

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Old School

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2012
    DTR
    From some of the Dems actions and behavior, she may be on to something. A lot of truth about covid is just coming to the surface.

Core

Salt
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2011
    Maine
    Im in. I have been calling to compartmentalize the ATF but honestly how many dogs are they going to shoot before America has had enough?? But seriously, the ATF was founded by aristocrats to stop gangsters and unsavory low class citizens from running shine and machine guns. We know the State Police did the heavy lifting for them. The ATF is an unconstitutional disgrace: and they are now being weaponized as purely a political enforcement agency. I say get rid of the career political bureaucrats like Chipman and redistribute the hard working agents in other areas, possibly animal control?? ATF embodies the very definition of fascism.

Horrible

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2020
    SE LA
    You listen to the MSM a bit too much.

Eliminating the BATFE along with other agencies in our government that have been weaponized to attack political opponents and dissenters of the regime in power is a step in the direction of restoring our Constitutional Republic. Anyone that has the guts to support this is a Patriot IMO.

sandman7925

Wealthy women wanted
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    False River
    You listen to the MSM a bit too much.

Eliminating the BATFE along with other agencies in our government that have been weaponized to attack political opponents and dissenters of the regime in power is a step in the direction of restoring our Constitutional Republic. Anyone that has the guts to support this is a Patriot IMO.

Not familiar with MSM. I did however watch a documentary that featured her giving many one on one interviews before her election. She’s nuts. And if you support her your either nuts or uninformed or both.

Horrible

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2020
    SE LA
    Not familiar with MSM. I did however watch a documentary that featured her giving many one on one interviews before her election. She’s nuts. And if you support her your either nuts or uninformed or both.
    The fact that you don't know what I am talking about relative to MSM speaks volumes in of itself.

I am an issues guy and Greene is on the right side of more issues than she isn't including this one. Unless you believe that the BATFE does God's work?

So, I read a story on the internet about how Ashley Biden's diary describes being repeatedly raped in the showed by the "big guy". If you don't support Biden's immediate impeachment and jailing, you are nuts or uninformed or both.

FULL RELEASE: Ashley Biden Diary Reveals Child Sex Trauma, Drug Abuse, Resentment For Joe - Whistleblower - National File

Last edited:
    Top Bottom