#EliminateTheATF

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sandman7925

Wealthy women wanted
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    False River
    The fact that you don't know what I am talking about relative to MSM speaks volumes in of itself.

I am an issues guy and Greene is on the right side of more issues than she isn't including this one. Unless you believe that the BATFE does God's work?

So, I read a story on the internet about how Ashley Biden's diary describes being repeatedly raped in the showed by the "big guy". If you don't support Biden's immediate impeachment and jailing, you are nuts or uninformed or both.

FULL RELEASE: Ashley Biden Diary Reveals Child Sex Trauma, Drug Abuse, Resentment For Joe - Whistleblower - National File

You’re clueless. This was about Greene and that’s it. Somehow you’re buthurt that I called her nuts. She is nuts. If you believe the stuff she does then you’re nuts. Doesn’t matter if half the stuff she supports is good or right or whatever you want to call it. If people
    Like her are continued to be given a voice then you’re loss is inevitable because she is nuts and believes in crazy ****. It’s pathetic that you or anyone else would take her serious. Doesn’t matter if someone is left or right of the aisle crazy is crazy. Stupid is stupid.

Xeon64

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 26, 2021
    Prairieville, LA
    Democrats drinking the blood of children and are pedophiles is not a far stretch from the truth. They are responsible for killing over 50 million babies since the 1970's. They sell the baby's bodies for medical research. And they support and defend the most deviant sexual activities.

She is a Qanon believer and supporter and has been for a while. She literally believes in a global conspiracy that Democrats are killing and drinking the blood of children to stay alive and they are all pedophiles. It doesn’t matter if she stands for the constitution. She can still be and is nuts. She is literally the type of person that if you knew her personally you be an idiot to actually claim her as a friend.

sandman7925

Wealthy women wanted
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    False River
    Democrats drinking the blood of children and are pedophiles is not a far stretch from the truth. They are responsible for killing over 50 million babies since the 1970's. They sell the baby's bodies for medical research. And they support and defend the most deviant sexual activities.

Lots of republicans are pro choice. Comparing that to a global satanic conspiracy is ridiculous.

- - - Updated - - -

Lots of republicans are pro choice. Comparing that to a global satanic conspiracy is ridiculous.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Not familiar with MSM. I did however watch a documentary that featured her giving many one on one interviews before her election. She’s nuts. And if you support her your either nuts or uninformed or both.
    I don’t know her, but looks like I support a few things that she supports. I don’t know about but hurt or nut hurt or all these people you’re calling nuts, but if you want people to take you seriously, maybe don’t be so quick to call everyone nuts. You can discredit her but do you disagree with the message? Because is you’re not for reigning in the ATF and you’re a gun owner, you might be nuts…

sandman7925

Wealthy women wanted
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    False River
    I don’t know her, but looks like I support a few things that she supports. I don’t know about but hurt or nut hurt or all these people you’re calling nuts, but if you want people to take you seriously, maybe don’t be so quick to call everyone nuts. You can discredit her but do you disagree with the message? Because is you’re not for reigning in the ATF and you’re a gun owner, you might be nuts…

If Hitler said a few things you agreed with would you support him? If so yea you’re nuts. That lady believes stuff that’s so absurd it belongs in science fiction movies. And I will not show patience to anyone who believes in the same stuff. This extreme far right conspiracy crap needs to go away just as much as the extreme far left stuff. If not we are screwed.

Entertaining the idea of abolishing the ATF is dumb. It’s not going to happen.
    I took the time to look into her. She’s nuts.

Xeon64

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 26, 2021
    Prairieville, LA
    Don't know how a gun owner can want the ATF to stay around. They are jackboot thugs that go around harassing and killing people. Pretty sure there are several ATF agents on this site. You know the people who contact you ask you all kinds of questions then vanish into thin air and never respond again.

If Hitler said a few things you agreed with would you support him? If so yea you’re nuts. That lady believes stuff that’s so absurd it belongs in science fiction movies. And I will not show patience to anyone who believes in the same stuff. This extreme far right conspiracy crap needs to go away just as much as the extreme far left stuff. If not we are screwed.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana

Well you stated your case. She’s nuts. And you’re saying that you support the ATF then? Well I don’t. They’ve done absolutely zero to support the 2nd amendment of our constitution. I don’t understand your Hitler statement at all and it appears you don’t comprehend the written word very well. Let me be a little more clear. I support what she’s talking about in the way of the ATF and other things. As I said, I don’t know her, therefore how could I support her? One day you might wake up and realize the world is not so left-right/black and white (the world outside your head) and believe it or not, folks on both sides of the isle can indeed support the same notions.
    The real question is, do you support the ATF and what they stand for and what they’ve done so far and what they’re attempting to do now? I’m not gonna call you any names, but looks like you are attempting to discourage anyone here in favor of abolishing the ATF by calling them nuts.

sandman7925

Wealthy women wanted
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    False River
    Well you stated your case. She’s nuts. And you’re saying that you support the ATF then? Well I don’t. They’ve done absolutely zero to support the 2nd amendment of our constitution. I don’t understand your Hitler statement at all and it appears you don’t comprehend the written word very well. Let me be a little more clear. I support what she’s talking about in the way of the ATF and other things. As I said, I don’t know her, therefore how could I support her? One day you might wake up and realize the world is not so left-right/black and white (the world outside your head) and believe it or not, folks on both sides of the isle can indeed support the same notions.
    The real question is, do you support the ATF and what they stand for and what they’ve done so far and what they’re attempting to do now? I’m not gonna call you any names, but looks like you are attempting to discourage anyone here in favor of abolishing the ATF by calling them nuts.

I didn’t say I either did or did not support the ATF. I said it’s not worth talking about as they are not going anywhere. It also is similar to another group that likes to talk about defunding the police. All I said in the beginning was Greene is nuts and got called out for that. It’s clear though that the people who didn’t like that statement do not know her history. But that isn’t an excuse if you spread her message or support her. It doesn’t matter to me If a couple things she stands for is respectful. Her ideology is so extreme it’s an embarrassment that she was elected and will not help the republican/conservative cause. People like her just make things worse.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    I didn’t say I either did or did not support the ATF. I said it’s not worth talking about as they are not going anywhere. It also is similar to another group that likes to talk about defunding the police. All I said in the beginning was Greene is nuts and got called out for that. It’s clear though that the people who didn’t like that statement do not know her history. But that isn’t an excuse if you spread her message or support her. It doesn’t matter to me If a couple things she stands for is respectful. Her ideology is so extreme it’s an embarrassment that she was elected and will not help the republican/conservative cause. People like her just make things worse.
    And calling everyone on a gun board nuts is gonna help?….
    I can tell you this, you can decide what you don’t want to talk about or as you say, not worth talking about simply by not talking about it. What you CANNOT do is decide what others talk or don’t talk about. Attempting to shut someone up by calling them nuts doesn’t exactly promote a healthy discussion.
    Saying it’s in any manner similar to the defund the police is an insult to police. And how can you be so sure that there’s no chance the American people will ever delete, change, abolish, or even revamp the ATF? I bet there were many who thought it unbelievable the atrocities the ATF has committed over the years in the process of flexing their muscles.
    Lastly, I don’t think anyone called you out about your opinion of Ms Greene. I think it’s more a question of your attempting to shut people up by calling them nuts. I’m pretty sure everyone here is familiar with that tactic and what group(s) regularly practice that. You say we shouldn’t associate ourselves with Ms Greene in any way, I think you’d be better served by not associating yourself with left wing radicals and the ATF. See how that works?

Last edited:

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    I think allowing an alphabet agency to have the power to basically write laws is dumb and I will gladly support a push to put that to an end as well as any other infringement of both our constitutional and
    God given rights.

Top Bottom