Eotech refunds

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    I have 3 eotechs but am only sending one back. I have one that just will not hold zero. The other two work just fine.

LSU921

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 29, 2015
    Port Allen, LA
    Glad I stumbled on this.. Just filled out the RMA for my EXPS 2.. Something was never right with the reticle, so it needed to go back regardless. Now they can send me a check instead of a bill.

The Aimpoint dot never really looked right to me.. Guess a Trijicon is in the near future..

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    96   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    Aimpoint for me, simple, fast, last a lot longer on smaller battery, the donut retical always confused me and took my focus off of the center dot. Was nice under 20 yards after that just added confusion to me..

bsoileau24

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2013
    Around ville platte
    I was looking at the trijicom mro , aimpiont t1 and t2 yesterday. The mro had more of a blue tint then the t1 but I like the bigger tube than the aimpoint micros. If I het another red dot it will be the mro.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    I have a handful of Aimpoints, 3 trijicon RMR's and 1 MRO plus the couple of eotechs, When I get the refund in, I'll put the aimpoint up against the MRO and play with them to see which I like better. Still waiting on my MRO's mount to come in. I know I don't want an RMR for my rifles, I already have it, and not 100% on it, I like the aimpoints better.

300blackout

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2013
    Lafayette area
    I just filled out the rma's for two EXPS2's and a 512. When i get the refund checks I'll be getting some trijicon MRO's to replace the Eotech's. Two out of the three Eotechs have been back for repairs already, now all three are going back to Eotech for good. Its a shame because i really liked the reticle.

bsoileau24

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2013
    Around ville platte
    I think they are just offering refunds for now. If they fix the problem I will buy another in a heartbeat. You can still send them in for repair.

Dave328

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jul 11, 2007
    Gretna
    Keeping my exps for now. I don't particularly care for the Aimpoint, and nobody local carries the mepro M21 for me to check out in person

Last edited:

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    96   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    From what I read it's somthing that prob will never effect us in LA. It's poi changes at extreme cold weather unless I miss read it. But it is nice of them to try to make a fix for it

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    They approved my refund even without a receipt, I put in the comments that I bought it from an online vendor, and wasn't trying to take advantage of them, so put a "sale" price of 472. My brother did the same, and his doesn't have a box (he left his box at my house). They approved both of us, but "rumor" has it that they may issue "store credit" instead of a check. I won't know till mine comes in, but hopefully it's sooner than later. You should also have in the return authorization form that you have had issues with it. That's why I only sent back one. That one won't hold zero, the other two work, so I'm keeping them,

LSU921

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 29, 2015
    Port Allen, LA
    I got my approval email today, so my EXPS 2 is headed back. I got a great deal on it, so store credit would be a drag.. Pretty sure they are refunding via checks. Might wait and cut all of them at once or in large batches. There will no doubt be some horror stories to come from this.. Hope I'm not one of them.

bsoileau24

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2013
    Around ville platte
    Noob I think the in store credit thing is just some facebook bs. The email says it will refund full purchase plus fifteen for shipping.

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    Yes My RMA says I'll get a refund and 15 dollars for shipping. I shipped insured for 500 through USPS and costs me a little more than 14 bucks.

MTregre

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 11, 2013
    St. Charles Parish
    I haven't had any zero issues but my 512's reticle can only be seen when directly behind it, I mean directly. One of the Advantage Group guys told me to send it for repair about a year ago, but I've been sitting on it.
    Guess Ill fill out the form.

LSU921

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 29, 2015
    Port Allen, LA
    Well, I just sent my EXPS off. Sad to see it go, but it is what it is. Now I have to decide between an Aimpoint Pro, Tijicon MRO, or ACOG. Any here used any of those?

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jgwick
    Top Bottom