Eotech refunds

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    I had all 3, my pro works like it should. I have multiple of those. My MRO is on its way back to get replaced, had a battery connection issue, and the acog to me was too heavy for what it was. If you want rugged, you have it, but at the cost of weight. Because a 1-4x would be more convenient than the acog.

Hopefully when I get a new MRO I will get a better review of it. Initial impressions were, it's nice, has a "stop" in between the night vision and normal settings, so you don't have to cycle through 3 useless settings for some of us. The field of view was better than the aimpoint micro.

The pro is rugged, works well, big field of view, and really only down side is size. I also have a comp m3 and c3 and the pro is a good buy compared to them

ta2d_cop

#CornholioLivesMatter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 28, 2008
    Covington
    Got this Email this AM:

Your product has been received and reviewed by EOTech and your refund is being processed. You will be updated by e-mail in the near future regarding check processing.

Thank You,

EOTech

They received my site on Dec 14.

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    They received my two on December 15th. Hope to get a response soon. Will update.
    Got this Email this AM:

Your product has been received and reviewed by EOTech and your refund is being processed. You will be updated by e-mail in the near future regarding check processing.

Thank You,

EOTech

They received my site on Dec 14.

ta2d_cop

#CornholioLivesMatter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 28, 2008
    Covington
    Check came in Friday. My replacement Aimpoint PRO was ordered Saturday and came in yesterday. I got 515$ from EOTech as requested and got the PRO for $400 shipped. Now to order my Slick from First Speer

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    Me and my brother both sent back our XPS2's. We both got our checks today, he sent his in 12-10 and I sent mine in 12-11. He lives in Texas and I live here.

I kept 2 of my other ones though. My 512 has never given me any issues so I'll keep it, and my 553 holds zero and I bought used.

clo5

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 17, 2014
    New Orleans, LA
    Sent my sight out December 7th. Still haven't gotten check. Should have received it in mid feb. Called EoTech they say I was the 29th sight they received, check must have gotten lost in the mail. Their consulting firm calls and says check will be mailed first week of April... Kind of sucks but not too worried. Replaced with aimpoint T-2.

Last edited:

NOLAGT

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 1, 2016
    Lafayette
    So does this effect only certain ones or date made ranges? I have one that I have not shot much with to know if its holding zero or not. I went with eotech becasue when I tried a aimpoint my vision skews the dot into a line going off on a 45. Its not that bad on the eotech. Thanks

bsoileau24

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2013
    Around ville platte
    Go to eotechs website and fill out a return authorization request form. It they approve it then you will have your answer.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Last edited:
    Top Bottom