Epic slap vid- Former Marine (now patrol cop) slaps reserve army punk

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • What would you do?

• Total voters

Grendal

Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Feb 14, 2010
    Metairie

Original slap video
    [video]http://www.thedailysheeple.com/watch-leaked-video-bully-cop-slaps-u-s-soldier_022013[/video]

I am sure that "I hate cops", "all cops are bad", "they should all be thrown in jail" responses will start. I am not dissecting the video to determine the legality of the officer's actions. I am not saying the officer's actions are right or wrong, nor am I starting a bash thread. I just thought it was funny.

C: Smack head....... lmao

Last edited:

returningliberty

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 8, 2009
    Hammond, LA
    Not sure if I should laugh at this or not...

Ok, not going to comment on the actual incident, but afterward, what a crybaby. You can't be going around saying "I'm a US soldier bro!" And then cry to a news camera crew when you get embarrassed. Man the *^#% up.

22lr

The Lost Hoosier
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Sep 11, 2011
    Bossier City
    Hahahaha, smack him again!

You get aggressive with a cop, and you don't expect this to happen..... Ya, he needed to get slapped around a bit. Also, any sympathy lost when he played the soldier card, nothing says douche louder than someone who walks around playing that card all the time.

Last edited:

CrkdLtr

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    "Victim" is still a pu$$y. Must not be in the Army anymore, if he ever was, given his appearance in the video with the reporter.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    I wanted to just use the clip of Sgt Hulka on the ground, cause the, "U.S. Soldier, Bro!" sounded alot like the Sarge after he got blowed up! But the whole clip was funny, so I figured I'd revisit. And, because I still don't know how to isolate clips! :p Enjoy!

thatguy

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 17, 2011
    Franklinton, La
    Crap hole city with a crime index about twice the national average= edgy cops=less tolerance for douchebags. The video purports to show a slap to the head. It actually looks more like he was holding his head as he was going down.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Well, that's what usually happens when two a-holes with a "difference of opinion" cross paths....
    :dogkeke:

Grendal

Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Feb 14, 2010
    Metairie
    I hope that cop looses everything. What a douche.

The kid was a douche.

You can't tell me that you have never been cut off in traffic and given the finger by a punk, and you did not want to do the same thing.

Or you see a situation where a punk has slapped an innocent women, made a sarcastic remark to someone who can't defend themselves, or maybe you were in a situation where it was directed to you but you could not do anything about it at the time.

The soldier probably got his tail whooped by his friends because of his smart mouth. He was a douche, and he got what he had coming to him. He even apologized and said he would never do it again. Respect goes a long way, and if he would have been respectful and not a douche to start off with I would bet he would have been pleased with the officer's response. The policeman gave him a good lesson with some tough love.

blackwater26504

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    this kid looks like a fuk up any way. he looks like he got kicked out the army. i don't see anything wrong from the cop's pov. the i'm a marine thing was a bit much but, come on "Talk sht. Get hit." He's lucky a they have cameras recording everything.

bwalke1

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    bitchslap.jpg

Bayoupiper

New Curmudgeon
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Iowa, LA
    Having been in a similar situation (with a marine) I would (again) instruct the subject to step back.

If/when he refuses he will not like the results.

There is a whole lot that the video doesn't show due to the angle.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    djrara323
    Top Bottom