Escape from CA

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Escape from CA

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    Slidell, LA
    Hi everyone,

I'm Steven. I just moved to Slidell December. Just settled in here and find this forum from google search on firing ranges. Since I just moved from an anti-gun state to a pro-gun state, at least from CA standard, I have tons of questions, especially on gun laws and where to get tactical training, want to ask and hope will get some answers. Just a brief introduction and hope to talk to you guys and girls soon.

Best Regards,
    Steven
    Leaving L.A. to LA

SeventhSon

Evil Conservative
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 30, 2008
    Slidell
    Congrats! I escaped from CA about 11 years ago after a 10 year sentence. Feel free to PM me with any questions you have.

JLouv

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Youngsville
    Welcome aboard and congrats on the escape. I did 2yrs hard time in San Diego a couple decades ago. Hope you made it here relatively unscathed. I didn't.

Everyone here usually jumps at the chance to answer some questions, but in the meantime, do some reading and get a feel for the place. There's tons of good info already posted....

jjoker16

Rating - 98.3%
    57   1   0
    Jan 23, 2008
    Ascension Parish
    Welcome, I left the OC about four years ago and I am NEVER going back. :)

you are going to love BS.

The only bad thing is your start to lose friends, lose sleep, fight with your wife, lose money. Alot of the commmon problems accociated with heavy drug use.

be careful and good luck,

Joker

leVieux

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 9, 2008
    New Orleans
    Bienvenu,

Take your time, slow down, be very polite, make "small talk" with those you meet during your day. You will be rewarded in many ways.

If you behave and treat police with some respect, you won't have any trouble.

The only firearm problem we have seen lately is that our laws and constitution allow for open carry of loaded firearms in most (not all) places and some of our politicians and police can't seem to accept this. Therefore, most of us are very careful when we exercise this RIGHT.

Welcome to the DEEP South; "Dixie" !

leVieux

Last edited:

mace

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 9, 2009
    Sulphur
    Hello and welcome!! We love having new people join the board and really love having new people move to the REAL LA.!! Enjoy it brother, lots of good information here.

Tx_oil

Tx_oil
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 21, 2009
    Youngsville
    Welcome to Louisiana! I also am a convert to this great state and the BayouShooter forum. No finer bunch of reprobates and scounderels to be found anywhere! (with all due respect). Ask away, SOMEONE here will know the answer!

jjss

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   1
    Mar 13, 2010
    New Orleans
    i was stationed in San Diego for a couple years not so long ago. I went to L.A. frequently to visit a girl i was seeing out there. some of the craziest things(outside of mardi gras) I saw on the streets of L.A.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SSWEEEE
    Top Bottom