Everything Corona! Latest News, Insights, Theories, Prognostications! Armegeddon?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cheesy Lasagna

Sooooo Cheesy!
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Aug 20, 2011
    Kennah!
    I guess my point about the Chinese if all variables are equal (between us and China) the Chinese are far more susceptible by lifestyle an social norms than we are but they seem to have contained this thing. Oddly enough not before they gave it to the world.

Agreed.
    It was likely transmitted via food animals to humans in China.
    They do have a vastly different food culture.
    Unfortunately, the virus mutated to be horribly contagious as well.

shrxfn

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 25, 2015
    SWLA
    I find it really hard to believe in a province of like 11 million people that >100K got sick. With the rampant overcrowding and project like apartment buildings, it should have spread like wildfire given the conditions. There was an MSN article talking about how many urns were being delivered to Wuhan to house cremated remains and it was like 10 times the amount they would normally have on hand so they were unable to attribute it to normal death rates for the province. I think they seriously downplayed it to the international press and health organizations such as the WHO. We will never really know the actuality of anything that goes on behind the Great Firewall of China.

Cheesy Lasagna

Sooooo Cheesy!
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Aug 20, 2011
    Kennah!
    I find it really hard to believe in a province of like 11 million people that >100K got sick. With the rampant overcrowding and project like apartment buildings, it should have spread like wildfire given the conditions. There was an MSN article talking about how many urns were being delivered to Wuhan to house cremated remains and it was like 10 times the amount they would normally have on hand so they were unable to attribute it to normal death rates for the province. I think they seriously downplayed it to the international press and health organizations such as the WHO. We will never really know the actuality of anything that goes on behind the Great Firewall of China.

Agreed.

Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you

Agreed but the Chinese are moving forward with there lives and economy. What is troubling is this virus had no problems crossing the world several times over but some how managed to not be thoroughly spread across its country of origin.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region

Agreed but the Chinese are moving forward with there lives and economy. What is troubling is this virus had no problems crossing the world several times over but some how managed to not be thoroughly spread across its country of origin.

The Communist of China are complete garbage! US Senator John Kennedy summed up definitively; "The Communist Government of China does NOT share our Western values! They would steal the air above your head and your lunch, and deny they did it!"

We as a country have whored ourselves out to them long enough! This is the 6th major Global pandemic that has been confirmed originated in China. And this one will be the absolute worst thus far in terms of worldwide death and economic destruction.

I realize that the medical community wants to continue to use them as a "global" resource to exchange ideas, but those medical persons over there that do not work explicitly for the Party, are slaves to the Party; that MUST answer to the Party! That government are parasites, thieves, and murderers!

I want them to pay for this!!!! Whether that be economically, monetarily, or globally!

dwr461

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    Be careful using straight numbers to determine morality rates. For a relatively long portion of this pandemic the only people were being tested were people who were being admitted to the hospital. These were the sickest of the sick and of these people more were going to die. People who stayed home and recovered without hospitalization were never tested. This will give you artificially high mortality rates when compared to the overall population.

I don’t use the numbers out of China. Their data collection is suspect.

Dave

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shrxfn

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 25, 2015
    SWLA
    I don't think we will know the true mortality rate until everyone has been tested with an accurate test. Right now I also read that there are a bunch of tests coming out that are not accurate at all to test for antibodies. So we are still waiting for good tests to determine how many rode it out at home or had it and didn't know it. I think at this point 4% is high just based on testing and death reports. The mortality rate will go down once everyone is tested but I don't know how much it will drop I guess it will depend on how many mild cases there were......

Oilman

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 11, 2014
    Lafayette, LA
    Several days ago it looked the number of deaths per day in Louisiana was beginning to taper off. It went from 50 something to 40 something to 30 something then all of a sudden yesterday's number was over 100 and today's was around 90. I was like what the (beeep)?

http://ldh.la.gov/coronavirus/

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    ce8bda5f46afdb741de2a9f18866f810.gif

cyclone1970

Oldie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2014
    Covington LA
    What Emperor said X5 or 10! Time to look at the silver lining of this that finally shows how much Red China has attacked us!!

I know that I am preaching to the choir, but it makes me feel a little better :)

and I do have a son in this fight, like many of you. He is the tallest fireman in the hazmat suit in this clip- Thank you to all who are putting your lives on the line for the rest of us.

[FONT=&quot]https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wdsu.com/amp/article/firefighters-at-the-scene-of-st-joseph-of-harahan-nursing-home/32038965

[/FONT]

Last edited:

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    I admit that I read the article in kind of a rush, being at work. I didn’t notice the Bill Gates connection anywhere. That would be epic. But I don’t see it.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Anybody else watch about how bill gates is responsible for the covid-19 from
    His medical test labs in China? That they have collected 100’s of bats from his lab that have been having covid-19 and like 20 other strand of it?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/coronavirus-wuhan-lab-china-compete-us-sources

I admit that I read the article in kind of a rush, being at work. I didn’t notice the Bill Gates connection anywhere. That would be epic. But I don’t see it.

I didn't see that either.

Nonetheless, I think at this point, there is no use pointing fingers backwards at US villains! The villain is the Communist government of China! We have an opportunity at a monumental re-set for the US and all of our citizens. We must seize this opportunity to take back everything we can from them; and use them only as needed! It is time to pay a little extra for goods from sources that aren't out to take us down every single day of the year!

Trump is shrewd when it comes to them; and he now has a chance to push them in a corner and get EVERYTHING he wants from them!!!

All I can say, is be thankful he is at the helm during this nightmare!

Poseidon

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2020
    Knoxville, TN
    I see this differently than many, I work with.

I see this as no accident. I see this as germ warfare.

My friend's daughter who works in healthcare, up in Maryland has now tested positive for it. It has hit home now and it's getting personal.

I'm sure Bill Gates is responsible. I've heard that one sometime ago, and I believe it. As for the Chinese, I have absolutely no desire to ever walk into one of their restaurants or nail salons here in America, again. I certainly don't want anything coming out of their country, either.

bigtattoo79

Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Sep 12, 2009
    LA

My friend's daughter who works in healthcare, up in Maryland has now tested positive for it. It has hit home now and it's getting personal.

I'm sure Bill Gates is responsible. I've heard that one sometime ago, and I believe it. As for the Chinese, I have absolutely no desire to ever walk into one of their restaurants or nail salons here in America, again. I certainly don't want anything coming out of their country, either.

I know a Chinese restaurant owner personally and he’s a great guy, I hope the feelings you have don’t become a thing!

Last edited:

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    I know a Chinese restaurant owner personally and he’s a great guy, I hope the feelings you have don’t become a thing!

I'll second that. I've been to various parts of China and they were very welcoming and supportive of Westerners and Western beliefs.

I'm actually, coincidentally, getting Chinese take-out tonight

snipehunter7

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 31, 2016
    Franklinton, LA

Bill Gates is no saint and has his own agenda. The Chinese leadership is oppressive and generally terrible in my opinion, but do you think the everyday Chinese folks we encounter here had anything to do with the “germ warfare”?

Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you

The people of Chinese descent are here because ‘America good China not so good’ if you want to boycott something start with your phone, tv, computer, gaming system, most every durable good at Walmart, and oh yeah damn near the entire pharmacy.

Someone want to give me a plan to return the favor to China that doesn’t bone every American for the next 20years? Call me Barrack cause I’m all ears.

Last edited:

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________

LOL well that’s pretty damn racist.

Some of the nicest people I’ve ever met are Chinese.

That’s like someone saying you should be ridiculed to the end of time because some white people owned slaves at one point.

Top Bottom