Everything Corona! Latest News, Insights, Theories, Prognostications! Armegeddon?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    On another note, as people at my job relaxed and stopped worrying so much about protecting themselves from the virus, the infection rate among our staff has seen a little spike. I got to work this evening and saw a lot more folks wearing masks. Nearly everyone on my unit. I guess I’ll keep wearing mine too.

Cheesy Lasagna

Sooooo Cheesy!
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Aug 20, 2011
    Kennah!
    On another note, as people at my job relaxed and stopped worrying so much about protecting themselves from the virus, the infection rate among our staff has seen a little spike. I got to work this evening and saw a lot more folks wearing masks. Nearly everyone on my unit. I guess I’ll keep wearing mine too.

Stay safe and don’t suffer fools.

Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you
    Our AG more or less told that idiot in Jackson to sit down and shut up yesterday, because he didn’t have that kind of authority.

BTW does anyone else think the mayor has a slamming cool WWE name. He could sport a Zulu warrior costume and his signature move could be the African Arm-hammer (haven’t really figured out what the move looks like just the cool name).

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    If these tests were random (their words), then by these numbers 204,600 Louisianans have already had this virus and either didn't know it, or; didn't feel ill enough, or care enough to seek treatment!

On top of that, it would reduce the death rate to .008%. That is a far cry from the original end of world scenario!

https://www.theadvocate.com/baton_r...cle_2d2619f4-895b-11ea-9aff-4395c3ab61ba.html

It is getting close to the time to start walking all this doom and gloom back! Again, I can't fault the President's Task Force at the onset. Garbage (info), in; garbage (over precautious response), out!

China needs to pay the world's debt for this!

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Fun Corona facts:
    A corona is defined as a crown like body part, a ring around a celestial light... La Corona is a pretty good cigar. Corona beer has been around since about 1925 and is bottled by Modelo in Mexico, which is actually owned by a Belgium company. The Toyota Corona was made in Japan from 1957-2001, an astounding 10 generations worth. I had a minty ‘69 with a 2spd auto and factory air...in the late 80’s. Now Corona is made in China. Like nearly everything else nowadays. And this should be a lesson to us all. If we hadn’t bought so much crap from China and handed them so much of our industry and technology and debt and trust... we most likely would not be bothered by the new Corona.
    Food for thought...

At least this guy gets it:
    d0c9b435d7b2e71b8b66cd9a0ad60f37.jpg

Last edited:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    This Chinese government is the scourge of the entire world!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ays-bare-China-lied-coronavirus-outbreak.html

After it is all said and done, they are just another bunch of global thugs that threatens the worlds existence!

This is international murder at worst, and a clear indicator they will kill other people (not just their own), to gain power at best.

F'n cockroaches!

Pfft,I've been saying that,People forget,These are ours enemy's since the 1940's,

China will take you're money while twisting the knife blade off in you're back.

Smiling all the way and then break off the blade in you're a$$....

cyclone1970

Oldie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2014
    Covington LA
    Sadly we are somewhat preaching to the choir here on Bayou Shooter. At least there are a few people left who have an awareness of the danger. I hope to goodness that others in the USA and even around the free world wake up to China's plans very soon. I absolutely do not want my grandson to live under Chinese Communist Party Rule!!!

American was the arsenal of Democracy during WWII and needs to return to that position very quickly. China also needs to reimburse the world for all of it terrible trouble with this Wuhan Virus.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedactedUsername
    Top Bottom