Explain Police Behavior?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    I'm friends with you.

Who are those people? I'm not from BR so other than Col. E., I have no idea who they are, and therefore totally unimpressed.

JR1572

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Hell if I know. Never heard of em around here.

MOTOR51

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    jr deputy?

JR1572

Sorry to disappoint you, but my pop was a LEO. I was raised around LEOs. I am a security consultant and work with LEOs and Fortune 500 corporate security officers every day. I was friends with Mike Edmondson when he was a Sergeant, and I was extremely proud of him when he became Colonel. I'll drop some other names:

Tom Burbank, Brian Clemmons, Nap Paxton, Red Graphia, Danny Mixon, Jim Rushing, Pete Robison. Went to Jr. Deputy camp with some of these guys as counselors (yes, I'm that old). It was just a story. I never said I approved of it.

Apology accepted

Some of these people might remember him from when he was 12 I guess.

dsonyay

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 15, 2007
    Broussard, LA
    Here's what you do.. buy a junker to drive around.. ya know, something you don't mind getting thumped from behind. Next time that happens, wait for a good chance to mash your brakes really hard- something that won't make it seem like you did it on purpose. Then, when the time is right... panic stop. Tailgating POs will learn a lesson. "Sorry officer, I was scared I was going too fast for that pothole.. I guess I just panicked. Sorry about your car. Hope you don't get in too much trouble.". Look real sorry.

Make sure your head restraints are adjusted properly.

Sounds like I've done this before? Nope, not me. [For NSA, this is pure sarcasm..I'm just kidding of course].

I've been tailgated by POs as well- back when I was young and single, and driving around at 3am- much like yourself. I have no idea why they do this, but I agree with a previous reply that it's likely them trying to fish. I think it's unnecessary and goes a long way in harming the trust we should have with them.

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    Lol, I missed the jr deputy part damn it. Must have been all tacticool that's why I haven't heard of it.

MOTOR51

They EBR Jr. Deputy camp used to be at my friend's house in Pride. They had a big barn like building to have different things in, a big swimming pool, fishing pond and a rifle range.

Corvette Racer

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    Baton Rouge
    Note to self: Stay out of the LEO forum. Most of them seem to be a bunch of self-righteous pricks who probably became LEOs so they could carry a weapon and bully others. Glad I grew up in an era where the LEO was your friend, not a member of a a**hole clique. Names I mentioned? Great LEOs from a bygone era. Ask around.

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    Note to self: Stay out of the LEO forum. Most of them seem to be a bunch of self-righteous pricks who probably became LEOs so they could carry a weapon and bully others. Glad I grew up in an era where the LEO was your friend, not a member of a a**hole clique. Names I mentioned? Great LEOs from a bygone era. Ask around.

Did you know Ralph Gilpin? The camp was at his house he worked for EBRSO

Corvette Racer

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    Baton Rouge
    Yes, I knew Ralph. Went to school with his son. When I went, we had it at Camp Stallion near Thunderbird Beach, and also at the old group camp at Fountainbleau State Park. Used to have guest councilors like Earl Gros, Jimmy Taylor and other NFL players from Louisiana.

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    Yes, I knew Ralph. Went to school with his son. When I went, we had it at Camp Stallion near Thunderbird Beach, and also at the old group camp at Fountainbleau State Park. Used to have guest councilors like Earl Gros, Jimmy Taylor and other NFL players from Louisiana.

I was Jimmy's best man in his wedding, been best friends for many years.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Here's what you do.. buy a junker to drive around.. ya know, something you don't mind getting thumped from behind. Next time that happens, wait for a good chance to mash your brakes really hard- something that won't make it seem like you did it on purpose. Then, when the time is right... panic stop. Tailgating POs will learn a lesson. "Sorry officer, I was scared I was going too fast for that pothole.. I guess I just panicked. Sorry about your car. Hope you don't get in too much trouble.". Look real sorry.

Make sure your head restraints are adjusted properly.

Sounds like I've done this before? Nope, not me. [For NSA, this is pure sarcasm..I'm just kidding of course].

I've been tailgated by POs as well- back when I was young and single, and driving around at 3am- much like yourself. I have no idea why they do this, but I agree with a previous reply that it's likely them trying to fish. I think it's unnecessary and goes a long way in harming the trust we should have with them.

Winning

MOTOR51

mcinfantry

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Watson, La

i knew the owners son, went to school with him iirc

Corvette Racer

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    Baton Rouge
    Some of these people might remember him from when he was 12 I guess.

When I was 12 I was shooting NRA 50' small bore in statewide competition. What were you doing when you were 12, playing Super Mario Brothers?

T-Bird was owned by the Facundus family. I am good friends with Dale's ex-wife.

JR1572

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Madisonville, LA

You're awesome.

Ok, now that we've acknowledged that, will you stop bragging about how awesome you are? The name dropping is really lame.

JR1572

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    You're awesome.

Ok, now that we've acknowledged that, will you stop bragging about how awesome you are? The name dropping is really lame.

JR1572

Maybe his pot smoking kept him from actually beating LEO so he has to befriend them to feel like part of the team. If he were female he would be referred to as a "holster sniffer".

MOTOR51

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374963147.470710.jpg
      ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374963147.470710.jpg
      2.2 KB · Views: 59
    Last edited:

Corvette Racer

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    Baton Rouge
    Holster sniffer? Haaaaaaa That's pretty funny coming from a doughnut jockey. If I had known you would get your panties in a knot, I never would told the story. Since there are only a couple of real LEOs on here like Charlie 12 (the rest seem to be bullies with guns) I am going to leave your little clique forum and go back to the real shooters forums. Tell you what else I'll do. I-12, any day, red Corvette with NRA sticker on back glass. I never go less than 10 over. If you can get me, I'll come on here and make a public apology and acknowledge what a great LEO you are. If you can get me with a laser, it's a $100 bonus. Good hunting.

10-7

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Donut Man
    Top Bottom