Favorite Quote?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • girl1911

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 22, 2009
    Denham Springs Louisiana
    I sense a "need for speed"

only won a few time ;)

20130316_135001.jpg

saint451

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    Hammond
    Josey Wales: "When I get to likin' someone, they ain't around long."
    Lone Watie: "I notice when you get to DISlikin' someone they ain't around for long neither."

The Outlaw Josey Wales - 1976

MyTFAL

"It's no big deal,...."
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Abita Springs
    Door Gunner: Git some! Git some! Git some, yeah, yeah, yeah! Anyone who runs, is a VC. Anyone who stands still, is a well-disciplined VC! You guys oughta do a story about me sometime!
    Private Joker: Why should we do a story about you?
    Door Gunner: 'Cuz I'm so f**kin' good! I done got me 157 dead gooks killed. Plus 50 water buffalo, too! Them's all confirmed!
    Private Joker: Any women or children?
    Door Gunner: Sometimes!
    Private Joker: How can you shoot women or children?
    Door Gunner: Easy! Ya just don't lead 'em so much! Ain't war hell?

Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Shreveport - or therebouts
    *All combat takes place at night, in the rain, and at the junction of four map segments"

And also -

"Stan, get with it. I read the first draft of the Warren Report and it says Kennedy was killed by a drunk driver."

– Connie Brean (Robert DeNiro) – Wag The Dog

girl1911

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 22, 2009
    Denham Springs Louisiana
    Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary… that’s what gets you.

No, no, he didn’t slam you, he didn’t bump you, he didn’t nudge you… he *rubbed* you. And rubbin, son, is racin’. – Harry Hogge, Days of Thunder lol

nolaradio

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 8, 2012
    Parts unknown
    Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul.

Expert684

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Lafayette
    All right now, I'm comin' out. Any man I see out there, I'm gonna kill him. Any sumbitch takes a shot at me, I'm not only gonna kill him, but I'm gonna kill his wife. All his friends. Burn his damn house down.
    Will Munny

I'm Will Munny and I've killed women and children. I've killed everything that walks or crawls at one time or another. And I'm here to kill you, Little Bill, for what you done to Ned.
    Will Munn

Clint Eastwood Unforgiven.

Gus McCrae

No sir, I ain't.
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Colorado
    Well we don't rent pigs and I figure it's better to say it right out front because a man that does like to rent pigs is... he's hard to stop

Has it ever occurred to you, Woodrow; that all the work we done was for the bankers? Hell, we killed off everybody made this country interestin'!

What's good for me might not be good for the weak minded

JR1572

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Madisonville, LA
    Al Swearengen (Deadwood): Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair or xxxxxxx beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

JR1572

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Two from The Duke

*I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them." (From "The Shootist")

*Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It’s perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we’ve learned something from yesterday.* (From a 1971 interview)

Ritten

SSST Mad Scientist
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Dec 8, 2007
    Thibodaux, Louisiana
    "See... the problem here is that... my little brother, this morning, got his arm caught in the microwave, and uh... my grandmother dropped acid and she freaked out, and hijacked a school bus full of... penguins, so it's kind of a family crisis... so come back later? Great." - Lane Myer

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    "I did not have sexual relations with that woman."

This is the best! It started the erosion of any morals the entire system of U.S. Government may have had left or had any shot at redeeming. Is it any wonder that liberal douches love this immoral, criminal, lying repbrobate?

Top Bottom