Final Notes on AFFS Closing

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    You know everything Bradley, just keep running your head all over the internet and see how quickly it catches up with you.

I guess you didn't learn anything from your "problem" you had previously with stalking and harassing your baby's mother when you had to wear that ankle bracelet?

That is a funny thing for you to say George. You cautioning people abou their mouths catching up with them and bringing up their threats and harassment? Really? That's like a crackhead teaching a DARE class.

nola_

Rating - 94.4%
    17   1   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Nola
    You'd have to look thru the dozen or so threads with the cyber-stalking, libelous defamatory statements or death threats that the moderators have allowed to continue unabated on this board.

Please just quote your post saying you were open Friday for pickup. I missed it. Thanks.

Chris88

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 12, 2012
    St Charles Parish
    You probably missed any announcement made with all the silliness and defamatory libel that is allowed to go on

So what do I need to do? I paid for two suppressors in Oct and you never did order them. I contacted the CC company and that's up in the air because it was passed 120 days.

Lurker

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2013
    Denham Springs LA
    George, you are a real piece of work. When you look in the mirror, are you proud of who you see? I know if I behaved the same way I would have to remove all the mirrors in my home because I would be to ashamed to look at myself.
    Good Riddance !

meplatgroup

Louisiana's #1 NFA Dealer
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Metairie, La.
    Hi all,

I just wanted to pop in real quick. I want to make clear that I don't have a dog in this fight. I'm just stepping up trying to help out so that people don't get ****ed out of their NFA items.

I went to the store for a few minutes yesterday after Brannon called me. I spoke to the ATF and gave the, all of my info. I told them I would be happy to receive any NFA items that were in AFFS' possession and hold them while the NFA branch processed the Form 4's and then transfer the NFA items to the stamp holder. This would be done at no charge.

After doing this, I left to attend to some other business. I have not heard from ATF yet. I've got a few messages on my phone from people and I will try to return those calls today. If Brannon or Roger or George have any further info about what the plan is, please call me and let me know. I am willing to help if I can be of service, but I don't want to inject myself where I am not needed or become embroiled in controversy. Like I said, I have zero business affiliation with AFFS or NOLATAC, I'm just a guy trying to help.

Kenny

Last edited:

AFFS

When seconds count...
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Jan 31, 2012
    New Orleans, LA
    So what do I need to do? I paid for two suppressors in Oct and you never did order them. I contacted the CC company and that's up in the air because it was passed 120 days.

Chris, I cannot apologize enough. We had no intention of filing bankruptcy. Once Whitney Bank took the money out of our operating account we became insolvent. We were two or three weeks away from getting the additional funding that we had been seeking to pay off Whitney and other creditors, but we could not hang on for those few weeks with payroll, rent, CODs and other payments mounting.

There is no money to refund anyone. I shored up this business from my other businesses and now they have all fallen.

If Whitney Bank had not taken such a hostile position, we would not be in this situation.

I hope that none of you ever find yourself in this position.

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington

File a police report if you haven't already. I don't understand how George can continue to blame others, when he had your money for almost half a year before closing the doors.

Last edited:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Chris, I cannot apologize enough. We had no intention of filing bankruptcy. Once Whitney Bank took the money out of our operating account we became insolvent. We were two or three weeks away from getting the additional funding that we had been seeking to pay off Whitney and other creditors, but we could not hang on for those few weeks with payroll, rent, CODs and other payments mounting.

There is no money to refund anyone. I shored up this business from my other businesses and now they have all fallen.

If Whitney Bank had not taken such a hostile position, we would not be in this situation.

I hope that none of you ever find yourself in this position.

Even though the consensus appears to point to you being a douche, I will say; these banks nowadays ain't the Bailey Building and Loan! No Zu Zu petals from those scum now! Thanks a million, Barney Frank and the rest of you misguided garbage democrats.

Last edited:

tikanni

Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    May 22, 2011
    Metairie, LA
    Are you still ignoring the fact that you called someone from this forum to harass them?

Yeah, he is. Just like answering Chris above. Chris asked him what to do and George just gave him a "umm, it's not my fault" answer. Next time you decide to screw people over, and least give them a reach around.

nola_

Rating - 94.4%
    17   1   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Nola
    The thing that I personally take away from this whole thing:

From now on, if I do not already know a sponsor personally I am very hesitant, if at all, to ever use their services.

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    The thing that I personally take away from this whole thing:

From now on, if I do not already know a sponsor personally I am very hesitant, if at all, to ever use their services.

It is hard to fault you for that and it is an unfortunate reality. We have plenty of sponsors here who are awesome, its a shame that they now face more scrutiny because of this ass.

AFFS

When seconds count...
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Jan 31, 2012
    New Orleans, LA
    No reason to keep closing the thread and start moderating now after a dozen or so threads wit cyber-stalking, libelous defamatory statements and death threats that the moderators have allowed to continue unabated on this board.

The only threats and harassment have been coming from the members of this message board.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom