Former gun store manager sued for allegedly misappropriating goods

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bayoupiper

New Curmudgeon
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Iowa, LA
    Well you should have done a better job of it then. We went out of our way to change the policies that Morey had in place where he charged higher transfer fees or outright denied people to transfer items to the store and he bashed this forum over the years.

So now it's OUR fault??????

I was really willing to give you the benefit of the doubt.
    And I wanted you to go into more detail that you were trying to get funding from another source.

Until you came up with that gem.

I will say this, good luck with your future endeavors but stay the hell out of the gun business and BS.com!

Rayneiac

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 4, 2013
    Plaquemine
    I'm eagerly sitting by for the updates from those who go down there to meet up with him and the ATF. Should be some good reading!

Captain_Morgan

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 28, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    Can you please get in touch and tell me how and when you are going to pay me the money owe to me.
    You promise to pay by the end of Feb?

See, this is the sh*t that really gets me. I've never seen one bad word spoken about GD. You sold his guns and still haven't paid him. I'm sure he could have listed them here and sold them no problem, but instead he opted to patron your business. Pay the man what you owe him.

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    See, this is the sh*t that really gets me. I've never seen one bad word spoken about GD. You sold his guns and still haven't paid him. I'm sure he could have listed them here and sold them no problem, but instead he opted to patron your business. Pay the man what you owe him.

You won't, Tommy is one hell of a nice guy. When he said something about this, I knew George was a pile of ****.

SeventhSon

Evil Conservative
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 30, 2008
    Slidell

I've had the pleasure of meeting Tommy twice and he's a great guy. It takes a special kind of stupid to screw over a decent customer like that.

JadeRaven

Oh Snap
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Metairie
    This is a certified **** storm and it looks like nobody will be a winner.

Bankruptcy sucks, but it's a fact of life.

I would love to know how big the balloon payment was.

For those who lost money, just try to keep being the squeaky wheel with the appropriate avenues, and be thankful you didn't have even more money tied up with AFFS.

It'll be interesting how this all pans out once the dust settles months from now.

Top Bottom