Freakin' headlights!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cajun Camper

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 9, 2012
    Lafayette, La.
    Well gentlemen, welcome to the ME world. No one is worried about anyone else anymore, common courtesy is just about gone & everyone on the roadways seem to think they are immune to laws or limits. Society in general pretty much sucks. Really sad commentary on where we are headed.

sandman7925

Wealthy women wanted
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    False River
    Well gentlemen, welcome to the ME world. No one is worried about anyone else anymore, common courtesy is just about gone & everyone on the roadways seem to think they are immune to laws or limits. Society in general pretty much sucks. Really sad commentary on where we are headed.

It's worst in Louisiana than allot of other places. People here in general are inconsiderate and just plain rude. I've been around and trust me our region is one of the worst. I swear every time I go somewhere out of state I wonder to myself why I don't I just leave.

JadeRaven

Oh Snap
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Metairie
    They all drive with there fog lights on all the time also.

But they look so awesummmmmm.

Ford%20QSeries%20Fog%20Brackets.png

topgunz1

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Prairieville
    I've got a 20" light bar on my truck, but I only use it when high beams are appropriate. My truck only has halogen lights, and to swap to proper HID's would be over $1,000. An LED bar cost me $50 and increases my night vision and safety substantially.

When I first got my truck whoever had it before had lifted the front an inch or two and didn't adjust the headlights, I pissed off a few people for a week or so before I figured that out and fixed it.

CatCam

Ready, Shoot, Aim!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    I guess it goes back to our Bullsh!t vehicle inspection system here in Louisiana -- or as the locals call it a "Brake Tag".

What it really is a $10 fee to check your driver's license, your proof of insurance, and well that's about it.

I lived in Connecticut where they checked emissions, all lights to include your low beams and high beams for alignment, brakes, tires (could not be more than 1/2" outside of fender well), horn, windshield, and if you had structural damage to your car (i.e. fenders in jeopardy of falling off), etc. -- yes it was a lot more money but you didn't have the cr@p cars on the streets like you have here......

But we choose to live in the Banana Republic of the United States.......

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    What it really is a $10 fee to check your driver's license, your proof of insurance, and well that's about it.

You can only get a $20/2-year brake tag now. There's only a few parishes that require the emissions test, which is another joke.

CBlack

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 24, 2012
    Covington, La
    I guess it goes back to our Bullsh!t vehicle inspection system here in Louisiana -- or as the locals call it a "Brake Tag".

I lived in Connecticut where they checked emissions, all lights to include your low beams and high beams for alignment, brakes, tires (could not be more than 1/2" outside of fender well), horn, windshield, and if you had structural damage to your car (i.e. fenders in jeopardy of falling off), etc. -- yes it was a lot more money but you didn't have the cr@p cars on the streets like you have here......

But we choose to live in the Banana Republic of the United States.......
    So you like it better in Connecticut?

CatCam

Ready, Shoot, Aim!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    So you like it better in Connecticut?

I like their vehicle inspection system better - it kept many unsafe cars off the road. I don't have a problem paying for something if I can see a service being performed -- call it what it is, it is a $10/year license and insurance check, has nothing to do with keeping our streets safer.

Top Bottom