Free Palestine

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • moe24

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Don't you think that's a bit one sided? Assuming that IDF is innocent? There are videos online of IDF sniping Palestinian children from across the wall and laughing about it/celebrating it. This isn't just a "they are evil" thing, it's complex...and I'm guessing that you are a Christian. There are TONS of videos showing IDF murdering Palestinians, and their children, with no retribution. Are those IDF people evil?

Here are Jews being loving to Christians in Israel:

It's hard getting to them man.
    My wife is from a huge Christian community in palestine Bethlehem and they will tell u the exact same thing..I'm not sure how these people can support there Christian and catholic brothers getting oppressed by israel.

On a side note,in palestine you're free to talk about Jesus..in israel,they're talking about passing a law to Jail anyone who speaks or trys to spread the gospel..

moe24

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Wait just a minute, the Paliestinian people voted to put Hamas in power and palistinian Americans Re celebrating the slaughter of Isreali civilians. These people are stone cold evil.
    No gaza voted..the westbank voted for fatah the plo..the plo is not considered a terriost organization.
    Now what explanation do we have for israel and israel settlers killing unarmed Palestinian,torching westbank farmland,dumping sewer water into westbank palestine,literally SHOWING up at a Palestinian home and taking there Palestinian homes?
    How are we going to justify that?explain

moe24

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    The Jews could move to the moon and muslims would claim it as their holy land. Its not about The Holy land its about wiping the Jews off the planet.
    False,jews lived in palestine before the creation of israel..jews live in morroco, iraq,iran,yemen,etc..
    PEACEFULLY..until the zionest movement went to these muslim countries, committed terrorists attacks on these Jewish communities (yes you heard that right,zionest went into muslim countries where jews where living,committed terriosts attacks on jews so they can scare them into immigrate to a palestine.. I have sources to prove this and israel ADMITTING IT..
    One such incident is the

Levant affair. While your at it,also Google the USS LIBERTY,Palestinians never killed Americans, but israel has..

You support israel,you support terriosts

moe24

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    During this discussion, all should remember that the United States does not recognize the state of Palestine.
    While the U.S. does not recognize the State of Palestine, it recognizes the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) as the legitimate representative entity for the Palestinian people; following the Oslo Accords, it recognized the Palestinian National Authority as the legitimate Palestinian government of the Palestinian ...

As for being supported as a state by America,well thats gona be hard since a majiorty of US senators hold DUAL ISRAELI AMERICAN CITIZENSHIP

CatCam

Ready, Shoot, Aim!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    False,jews lived in palestine before the creation of israel..jews live in morroco, iraq,iran,yemen,etc..
    PEACEFULLY..until the zionest movement went to these muslim countries, committed terrorists attacks on these Jewish communities (yes you heard that right,zionest went into muslim countries where jews where living,committed terriosts attacks on jews so they can scare them into immigrate to a palestine.. I have sources to prove this and israel ADMITTING IT..
    One such incident is the

Levant affair. While your at it,also Google the USS LIBERTY,Palestinians never killed Americans, but israel has..

You support israel,you support terriosts
    I think they (Palestinians) killed at least 14 Americans (confirmed) just recently.....
    EDIT - Now 22 Americans.....

Last edited:

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    That's a pretty big statement. Any references on that or you just know?

These do not verify the 'mostly Dual-Israeli' claim but they do show a lot of foreign-born, and they do not take into account the non-elected members, appointed, members of the State.

This shows an incomplete list of Jewish politicians, most seem to be pretty openly Zionist based on their policy, almost exclusively Democrats. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_American_politicians

It's pretty interesting. I don't care about any religion, any extreme religious view creeps me out, and the list of Zionist Christians is probably longer than any other list.

https://www.jta.org/2021/01/20/poli...as-tapped-for-top-roles-in-his-administration

That's all a ton of representation for an ideology though. Zionists disarmed their people in Israel and they are trying to do the same in the US.

krotsman

Rating - 100%
    104   0   0
    Aug 2, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    Can someone complaining about Zionism please state what they think the definition is. The dictionary definition is:
    "a person who believes in the development and protection of a Jewish nation in what is now Israel." I don't really have an opinion either way, but some folks are spitting that out like Zionist is poison and I don't get it, because it seems pretty reasonable to want a place to call home, be it an Arab or Jew. Are you talking about radical Zionists? Or saying that all Zionists are radicals? I know I'm probably poking the bear, but we're all here for the ride...

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    Can someone complaining about Zionism please state what they think the definition is. The dictionary definition is:
    "a person who believes in the development and protection of a Jewish nation in what is now Israel." I don't really have an opinion either way, but some folks are spitting that out like Zionist is poison and I don't get it, because it seems pretty reasonable to want a place to call home, be it an Arab or Jew. Are you talking about radical Zionists? Or saying that all Zionists are radicals? I know I'm probably poking the bear, but we're all here for the ride...
    What I see/mean as Zionism: It's a religious-political movement shared by Christians and Jews, that asserts that Jews own the rights to the land of Israel and that it should be assured and made their nation no matter the cost to society as a whole and by any means necessary.

Christian Zionists believe that when the end times come Jews in Israel will come to recognize Jesus as the savior, though most of them do not realize that is why they were raised to support the nation of Israel as a Jewish State.

Zionism, as I describe it, makes all of society suffer over the beliefs of a minority of people with radical religious views. It has caused millions of deaths, many wars, and a massive amount of debt.

Bolt Head

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2023
    Alexandria
    I know very little about all religions/theologies. All I can go by is what I can SEE happening. It would be a waste of my time and mental energy to try to truly understand some (or all) of them so I just determine what they are by what I see. A tree is judged by its fruit (not its leaves). I have no desire to learn beyond what I see.

This does go for other groups, the democrat party is no exception. They can claim this or that but what I see tells me an adequate percentage of lefties are insane, and some criminally insane.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    So, this is where fantasy land has taken us to in the 21st Century. People willing to commit maniacal and animalistic mass murder in the name of invisible gods, virgins in heaven, magical birthplaces, and floating prophets!

I don't believe a lot of this. The US aside due to the lack of credibility, no legitimate intelligence agency around the world picked up any chatter on this? The US media aside for lack of credibility, why is no other media outlet around the world drilling down on that? Your homeland defense radar network doesn't pick up Ultra light copters flying over your "protected" border?

Some credible reporter says on Sunday he has evidence that Iran directly planned this, but our knuckleheads (Blinkin, Austin, Sullivan), immediately dismiss it as disinformation? I have absolutely no faith whatsoever in our dumbasses making the right decisions in this. The biggest dumbass has no clue what is really going on!

I am not a gore enthusiast either, but I am not believing that babies had their heads cut off unless I see it for myself. Not saying it didn't happen, but our corrupt media (in the tank for democrats), will show us George Floyd being slowly killed by a cop via slow suffocation but not this?

If hamas savages did half of what is being said they did, they deserve nothing but death. Regardless of who did what to whom first or last, this globe is running out of ways to commit the worst savagery on it's inhabitants. Think about what's next?

As for the Palestinians? Unless you are a Palestinian active in the hamas organization, this is NOT YOUR FIGHT. This has nothing to do with you! You cannot use this inhumane slaughter as a payback. You cannot use this war as a rallying cry! These hamas scumbags, like ISIS, have showed the world they can no longer stay here on this planet alive!

Let's just hope Americans kids don't have to be pushed into this.

Tonyaav

Tony
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 25, 2013
    Natchitoches ( outside of )
    It's all terrible. There are insane and easily influenced people on all land masses. My personal beliefs are of no matter. I am a 50 year old man with a 7 year old boy - He is the only thing that matters to me. So you can keep your wars. We need to be worried about this embolden all the radical people in our own back yard.....we are a country with no boarder. At what point do we put our communities and country first? You all know everything I am saying. I am getting mad and starting to ramble...apologies.

Toodamgoofy

Don’t sweat the petty stuff, pet the sweaty stuff
    Premium Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 4, 2022
    Tioga, Louisiana
    All religions are manmade and are expressions of the people that made it, each and every one. The people of the Middle East have been fighting each other for their purposes and claiming their religion is the one true religion. They will keep fighting until the end of days on this planet. If they all sat down and took the names of their God out of text and look at God himself you will find they’re more than likely all just one being

Top Bottom