Free Palestine

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    The Jews didn’t fly planes into buildings on 9/11. The Israeli didn’t bomb US Marines in Lebanon. The Israeli soldiers didn’t attack families and behead babies. Only the followers of Mohammed did these things. The religion of peace. BS. Iran is behind it all and until they are dealt with it will continue.
    Sherman's soldiers did some really horrible things in the Civil War, and we're all in the Union now....

If our 3% population can't defeat the allied 90+%, because that's the reality of what the alliance is now, do you think they'll let us join them like the Union did? We'll end up just like them?

The Western world has no more true allies.

BRICS is the future unless the USA turns Nationalist or the End-Times prophecies come true. The USA won't become Nationalist again unless a State secedes or maybe a Libertarian or Trump (and that's a big maybe on the Nationalism) wins in 2024...if 2024 election happens.

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    The Jews didn’t fly planes into buildings on 9/11. The Israeli didn’t bomb US Marines in Lebanon. The Israeli soldiers didn’t attack families and behead babies. Only the followers of Mohammed did these things. The religion of peace. BS. Iran is behind it all and until they are dealt with it will continue.
    You sure about that? I'm not saying they did, but tell me how you know they didn't....
    I can name off quite a few very distasteful things that Israel has been involved in that make them just as, if not more untrustworthy than our own government, though I feel it's extremely safe to say that they work hand in hand more often than not.

Last edited:

Abby Normal

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2014
    Metry
    On a side note,in palestine you're free to talk about Jesus..in israel,they're talking about passing a law to Jail anyone who speaks or trys to spread the gospel..
    Why would Israel stop the thousands of Christians that visit every year for saying Jesus? And what would they do with the Christian Churches?
    If someone actually proposed that, it’s not going anywhere.
    BS Flag!

CatCam

Ready, Shoot, Aim!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    On a side note,in palestine you're free to talk about Jesus..in israel,they're talking about passing a law to Jail anyone who speaks or trys to spread the gospel..
    Can you be openly LGBTQ and all the other letters?

V.Taltos

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2023
    North Louisiana Swamps
    It’s really hard to say. Both sides have committed atrocities against one another. I’ve got a Palestinian friend who I grew up with. He’s told me a lot of stories of crimes against Palestinian civilians. He is by no means anti-American and he’s actually retired military. My questions are: Is the media showing us everything? Do we trust the media? Who runs the media? Is the media biased? I can totally understand why Palestine is pissed but I can also understand why Israel is pissed. It won’t end until they get to the table and work something out.
    So true! The media can't be trusted, period. They've sold their souls, they are lost.
    It is odd that Israel is doing to the Palestinians what the Nazi's did to their relatives.

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    Why would Israel stop the thousands of Christians that visit every year for saying Jesus? And what would they do with the Christian Churches?
    If someone actually proposed that, it’s not going anywhere.
    BS Flag!

Bolt Head

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2023
    Alexandria
    "Right-wing Israelis" set fire to a Christian church.
    Maybe the term "right-wing" is relative to a given region? Burning down buildings is typically a left-wing problem here in America. At the same time, there is garbage in every general group of humans. I just tend to see very little crime from the right, mainly speaking of Conservatives.

No, I did not read the articles.

WilsonCombatant

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 31, 2014
    New Orleans
    I’ll tell y’all what. I was whining about my tax stamp being lost and thinking it’s not the end of the world. Then shortly after, I watch the news and think damn, the worlds about to end. We are on the footsteps of world war 3 not to mention the culture wars we have going on here at home.

70mikenike70

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2022
    Lake Charles
    I love jews,I hate zionest..
    Please don't equate all jews to zionest..that's extremely antisemtic
    Why did you post this to me? How can you say hate? God aka Jesus aka The Messiah would never allow us to hate. We are supposed to love everyone even those who don’t believe the same as you do. I’m not gonna get into religion here, but I’m gonna say no real Bible will ever tell us to hate or kill anyone EVER!!!

Abby Normal

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2014
    Metry
    Manimal, I have to rescind that BS Flag. I watch & read local/national news And 100s of religious documentaries but never heard or seen this.

Bolt Head

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2023
    Alexandria
    I’ll tell y’all what. I was whining about my tax stamp being lost and thinking it’s not the end of the world. Then shortly after, I watch the news and think damn, the worlds about to end. We are on the footsteps of world war 3 not to mention the culture wars we have going on here at home.
    Over the last several years I have wondered many times, "what the hell is going on with people?". People's drama is now almost constant chaos.

If your package is being delivered via USPS give it a little more time. There have been some very odd "hang-ups" with deliveries being carried by USPS lately, in my world.

WilsonCombatant

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 31, 2014
    New Orleans
    I’m thinking if we step foot in this war and the open borders, their retaliation would be imminent. They’re gonna hit soft targets. Border patrol caught thousands of terror watchlist suspects at the border since 2021. All it it’s gonna take is a tired, overworked border patrol agent for one of them to get in. The idea of a backpack gun is getting more and more appealing.

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    I’m thinking if we step foot in this war and the open borders, their retaliation would be imminent. They’re gonna hit soft targets. Border patrol caught thousands of terror watchlist suspects at the border since 2021. All it it’s gonna take is a tired, overworked border patrol agent for one of them to get in. The idea of a backpack gun is getting more and more appealing.
    Wouldn’t even take that. You could add an additional 20,000 BP agents and it’s not going to do squat without a secure border. We have people that literally cross the border daily commuting back and forth.

I wouldn’t want to be the poor sob that has to shoot a criminal or illegal alien crossing the border. With this current administration they would almost certainly side with the criminal and make an example out of the law abiding citizen. Remember the BP agents that were made out to be old school white supremacist because they were riding on horse back using rope to catch the illegal aliens?

WilsonCombatant

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 31, 2014
    New Orleans
    Only if you are able to fly from very tall buildings, aka Superman.
    IMG_4628.jpeg

V.Taltos

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2023
    North Louisiana Swamps
    BRICS is the future unless the USA turns Nationalist or the End-Times prophecies come true. The USA won't become Nationalist again unless a State secedes or maybe a Libertarian or Trump (and that's a big maybe on the Nationalism) wins in 2024...if 2024 election happens.
    Unfortunately I've had to rethink my position on the Bric's. When the countries started creating their own CBDC's, and continued to bow down to the UN/WHO globalists, I realized that the IMF/Klaus 'Bond Villain' Schwabin is just one "side" and the Bric's/Putin is another "side". The thing is, it's been a long standing technique to fund both sides of a conflict. Or, just like Obama had Obamacare. Well his opponent, Romney had Romneycare. So either way we were going to be saddled with it. The same way that George H.W. Bush (that friend to children everywhere) supported NAFTA, but so did Slick Willy (Clinton). We were getting NAFTA unless Perot won and they was to it that he wasn't going to get the votes.

Sorry to go off topic, back to the fighting!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bbroussard
    Top Bottom