Ft. Hood attacked

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    I hate to speculate before what facts we are allowed to hear come out- but if this is not an act of terror, what the hell is???

Obviously, if there were MULTIPLE shooters this was an organized attack. Three people don't lose their minds at one time.....Had to be a planned attack.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    One gunman ID'd as Major Mailk Nadal Hasan.....Well, there you go. Muslim.

SOLAteeda

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    Covington
    This is absolutely horrible. I'm kind of at a loss for words. Hopefully they will be able to save all of the injured.

On a side note, if all the weapons were not locked up, the gunmen might not have been able to wreak as much havok.

gbundersea

Just my 2¢
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jun 4, 2007
    Walker, LA
    The very MOMENT I heard this story break, I knew in my heart that the murderers were f**cking Muzzies.

Some a$$hole libtard reporter, in the very earliest version of the story on Yahoo, interjected all kinds of crap like "It is unknown whether this was related to battle stress, or from multiple deployments, etc." as well as comments regarding the "2 raging wars" and "high military suicide rates" etc. I bet this same a-hole won't say a WORD about those responsible being ragheads.

Poopshooter

Join the Resistance
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Walker town USA
    So sad. My Mom and my Ant both called me crying because I have 2 family members there.

All I can say is Obama better handle this with care, the people of the nation will no let another terror attack just slide by. ****ing Rag headed sand ******s.

bvfd920

Lost and confused....
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    It is sad to think that the families of those men and women assumed their loved ones were safe on a base within the United States versus being in a combat zone. And now they are gunned down by cold blooded cowards...on our own soil.

If you aren't safe within a military installation, where then???

Carry everyday folks...

jimdana1942

oldtimer
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Sulphur, La.
    How in the world can the FBI already this early on say it wasn't a terrorist attack, or an attack inspired by terrorist wanna be's.

How in the heck can America be safe if our largest military base isn't safe???????

Top Bottom