G19 or judge?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    I've got the dpt issued 22, my g27, and g26. Was just trying to see whether I need another glock or not.

General consensus says yes. Haha

I've gotten to where I carry my 19 about 80% of time rather then my 26. About the only time I really carry my 26 is when ankle carry is my only option.

I agree. No such thing as "too much Glock". Treat yourself. Plus- Judging by the resale value that we've all seen here & elsewhere, it could be seen simply as a worthwhile investment.

And that's not even counting just how damn good a pistol they are. :cool:

rt2carry

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jul 11, 2010
    Ethel,La
    I have both and I carry the g19 daily. The judge to me is my woods gun great for snakes or the nutria that suddenly appears, sure you could use the g19 for it also but there is something fun about shooting a 410 from a handgun. I have tried to cc the judge and it's to bulky,heavy and just plain didn't like doing it. I think with all your other weapons available for cc buy a judge for the fun of it you won't regret it there easy enough to sell.

Hevi-shot

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 26, 2011
    Denham Springs
    i did get to go on a rabbit hunt this past year where the shots were 20 feet at the most. more like 10 on the average. one guy had a judge, he had MUCH more success with it than the rest of us, even me with a 28 gauge SxS. nothing swings as easy as a pistol. he tried CC'ing it, didn't like it.
    i lean with what was already said, the judge is fun and a good woods gun. the G19 is my vote and one i'll be CC'ing one day.
    good luck and have fun.
    ETA: we also tried dove hunting with a judge. it was epic watching guys get all serious and try to take a lead on those little rockets with a 4" barrel. i think the 2 foot flame was more entertaining than the hunt itself. gotta think past 20 yards the pattern is a bit wide. no birds were harmed during the entire day whilst employing said judge. YMMV

Top Bottom