Glock 19 info please.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    Remember I said SHOULD be aware.

GLOCK is proud to offer the exclusive Blue Label program to support those who protect and serve communities across the U.S. and around the world. Those who qualify will receive a discount on any GLOCK pistol of their choice.

The Blue Label Program is available to the below with approved purchaser ID:

Sworn Law Enforcement officers, including Federal, State, County & City also includes retired L.E. officers with "retired" credentials (LE Department Picture ID front & back)
    EMT's, Fire Fighters, Volunteer Fire Fighters, and Paramedics (with Picture ID from department front & back) Certifications alone are not authorized and do not qualify
    Military personnel including Reservists and National Guard with I.D also includes retired Military with "retired" credentials (Military picture ID front & back) DD214/discharge papers do not qualify - If you cannot submit your ID please use our dealer locator to find a dealer in your area
    Corrections Officers, including Parole and Probation Officers (LE Department Picture ID front & back)
    State Licensed Security Companies (Loomis, RAM, etc.) Also includes State Licensed Armed Security Officers Employed by State Licensed Security Companies (with Employment Picture ID from company front & back) Certifications alone are not authorized and do not qualify
    Court Judges, District Attorneys and Deputy District Attorneys
    LE Academy Cadets with enrollment documentation from the Academy
    GSSF Coupon Recipients should contact GSSF for more information

I've been a couple of those thing but not anymore.

Brawny

lol
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Sep 3, 2015
    Anderson, SC
    Used Glocks are usually about $25-50 higher on Bayoushooter than new ones cost.

That's the break-in fee!

I don't frequent a ton of pawn shops but there is a USA Pawn next to where I work and their beat up used pistols are right at brand new prices. That may be standard procedure or their purchaser/seller has no idea what he/she is doing.

I Gunbrokered my G19 G4 and paid right at 550. You won't get a new one for less without a GSSF coupon.

Slalom.45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    Good/brief article on "Modern Service Weapons" yesterday on the G3 vs. G4 debate.

Agree on that price point of $550 and what the used market is. I considered selling an almost new gun to a shop after some buyers remorse several years ago. Amazed that they offered about 50% of what I paid a month before. Used gun mark up is where they make their money. No complaints. It's a free market after all.

Surfmonkey

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2014
    Covington, LA
    I am not near the expert or as informed as most on here, but I settled on the Gen 4 Glock 19 as my primary everyday Concealed Carry. It is easy to conceal, has a good magazine capacity, and is a very reliable means of protection.

whbonney26

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Pearl River, LA
    That's the break-in fee!

I don't frequent a ton of pawn shops but there is a USA Pawn next to where I work and their beat up used pistols are right at brand new prices. That may be standard procedure or their purchaser/seller has no idea what he/she is doing.

I Gunbrokered my G19 G4 and paid right at 550. You won't get a new one for less without a GSSF coupon.

A month ago I bought my new Gen4 G19 for 519.00 at the Slidell gun show. Even came with a Glock bag.

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    Last 19 gen4 I bought, I paid less than $500 after free shipping and $15 transfer.

Edit - now that I think about it, I paid $499 + $15 transfer... So I lied... $515
    Sent from my DROID Turbo using Tapatalk

Last edited:

whbonney26

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Pearl River, LA
    Last 19 gen4 I bought, I paid less than $500 after free shipping and $15 transfer.

Edit - now that I think about it, I paid $499 + $15 transfer... So I lied... $515
    Sent from my DROID Turbo using Tapatalk

That's not bad at all. Its right in line with what I paid at the gunshow last month.

I can't ever seem to find free shipping on Gunbroker and other sites.

Top Bottom