got pulled over

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    I found the "going out by myself" trilogy a fascinating video essay on one man's complicated existence. The grainy smartphone video and sloppy bass are a realized contemplation on our deconstructed lives; that is, the grain ---calling back to Seurat's pointillism--- juxtapositions our herding into urban environments, while at once remaining insulated and alone via our electronic lifestyles. The sloppy, one-note bass is uneasy, as we all are within this dysautonomic space.

Uh,what he's said :D

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Jman1911

Louisiana Sportsman
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Opelousas, LA
    I got pulled over in Walker and I told the officer where my gun was and that it was loaded (which I always do) and he ran the gun and seperated my firearm from my ammo. Didn't bother me none..... After I got my ticket just stoked it back up and left.

S&W4ME

I'm kind of a big deal
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Walker, LA
    I found the "going out by myself" trilogy a fascinating video essay on one man's complicated existence. The grainy smartphone video and sloppy bass are a realized contemplation on our deconstructed lives; that is, the grain ---calling back to Seurat's pointillism--- juxtapositions our herding into urban environments, while at once remaining insulated and alone via our electronic lifestyles. The sloppy, one-note bass is uneasy, as we all are within this dysautonomic space.

Were you equally moved by his "activity" in the other forum???

ed7232004

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Ok after reading all the replies i want to clear up the clouds. I m not a troll and i don't know what i ve said to make people angry.for that I m sorry. I m here because i want to seek answers. Some members said that I have been active on other forums and have videos on YouTube?i have no idea what all that about. I would not even waste my to reply if i was a troll. I had not been on this fourm for a long time. I just recently move back to town. I m sorry if i cause confusions. I truly m. But thanks for other members who helped me and stick with the topic. I do greatly appreciate. by the way. The town i got pulled over was in Jennings not sure what actual town was. .it spelled something like CALisau...thanks

aroundlsu

Bayou Photo Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 21, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    The town i got pulled over was in Jennings not sure what actual town was. .it spelled something like CALisau...thanks

There is no law in Louisiana about keeping guns and ammo separate. However, police often don't know all the gun laws. It's possible he was just transferred from another state and could be confused. In these scenarios, it's in your best interest that you don't argue and just go along with whatever he wants. If he really starts giving you a hard time about it you can ask that a supervisor come over to assist. If he confiscates your guns don't make a scene but immediately call the Sheriff's Office in the Parish you are in to report it. If he puts you in cuffs shut your mouth and start thinking about which motorcycle you want to buy with the payoff.

geoney

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 1, 2011
    Lake Charles
    Let us know what you hear back to see if this guy is truthfull or not.If it did happen and he is not a troll then I vote that everyone that made a slanderous statement against this guy should be banned from BS.....For ever.

I agree.

Certainly was not a warm welcome for this guy. If he is a troll though...

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    Ok after reading all the replies i want to clear up the clouds. I m not a troll and i don't know what i ve said to make people angry.for that I m sorry. I m here because i want to seek answers. Some members said that I have been active on other forums and have videos on YouTube?i have no idea what all that about. I would not even waste my to reply if i was a troll. I had not been on this fourm for a long time. I just recently move back to town. I m sorry if i cause confusions. I truly m. But thanks for other members who helped me and stick with the topic. I do greatly appreciate. by the way. The town i got pulled over was in Jennings not sure what actual town was. .it spelled something like CALisau...thanks

WOW! 71 posts later and still no concrete answer to a very simple question. You still have not specified WHO pulled you over. It's not complicated. LSP, Deputy, or local municipality. Jennings is Jefferson Davis Parish on the far East side of the parish. Calcacieu Parish is to the far West of the JD parish. Who pulled you over?

Last edited:

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    WOW! 71 posts later and still no concrete answer to a very simple question. You still have not specified WHO pulled you over. It's not complicated. LSP, Deputy, or local municipality. Jennings is Jefferson Davis Parish on the far East side of the parish. Calcacieu Parish is to the far West of the JD parish. Who pulled you over?

What Charles said.. WHO pulled you over?

ed7232004

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Honestly i don't remember if the officer had told me his name. I wasn't paying attention to his name badge at all. He was driving a white Sheriff suv believed was durango. He will most likely remember me because he searched every single guns i had in the car. I was also sick whlie i got pulled over. If that info help.he didn't give a any ticket just a warning. Thanks to him

ed7232004

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Let us know what you hear back to see if this guy is truthfull or not.If it did happen and he is not a troll then I vote that everyone that made a slanderous statement against this guy should be banned from BS.....For ever.

Please do to prove that i m not trolling.i m just here to seek answer thank you

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    Honestly i don't remember if the officer had told me his name. I wasn't paying attention to his name badge at all. He was driving a white Sheriff suv believed was durango. He will most likely remember me because he searched every single guns i had in the car. I was also sick whlie i got pulled over. If that info help.he didn't give a any ticket just a warning. Thanks to him

Are you for real? Please stop insulting our intelligence. I'm done here.

Bayoupiper

New Curmudgeon
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Iowa, LA

What color and shape were his badge?

State boot?
    Shield?
    Star?

russia_moscow_traffic_police_390185.jpg

badge3.gif

Last edited:

ed7232004

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    U know what i ve never knew that i have to pay attention to who the officer r or what their names what they wear or what rank they r. If that's the case people still think that i m trollig.that s it this place is not for me thank you for all your time

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    U know what i ve never knew that i have to pay attention to who the officer r or what their names what they wear or what rank they r. If that's the case people still think that i m trollig.that s it this place is not for me thank you for all your time

Let's start easy. Were they LSP or a Deputy?

RedStickChick

-Global Mod-
    Premium Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    As an outsider looking in, I'd have to agree that you're trolling / looking for attention. Any time I encounter law enforcement, I've always been able to note their agency and name. Badge number may be a little tricky for some unfamiliar with LEO, but that's a different topic for a different day.

Also, I suggest brushing up on your English proficiency skills. You could use it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom