got pulled over

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    U know what i ve never knew that i have to pay attention to who the officer r or what their names what they wear or what rank they r. If that's the case people still think that i m trollig.that s it this place is not for me thank you for all your time

You don't have to know all that but if you think they are doing something wrong wouldn't you at least remember where you were, what agency they worked for and such?
    You don't want to be called a troll but you get on here and post stuff with really no details that you should remember.

People on here would be glad to answer your questions and point you in the right direction on the subject but you have to provide some info.

Believe me I'm no Rhodes Scholar when it comes to writing stuff on here, but I have a question. Is English your first language?

Bayoupiper is trying to help you with the people he knows but you have to give him enough to work on.

ed7232004

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    You don't have to know all that but if you think they are doing something wrong wouldn't you at least remember where you were, what agency they worked for and such?
    You don't want to be called a troll but you get on here and post stuff with really no details that you should remember.

People on here would be glad to answer your questions and point you in the right direction on the subject but you have to provide some info.

Believe me I'm no Rhodes Scholar when it comes to writing stuff on here, but I have a question. Is English your first language?

Bayoupiper is trying to help you with the people he knows but you have to give him enough to work on.

No it is not. And i m sorry to say i m not able to provide more info due to the fact that i ve never paid attention to such details. Especially the officer were not rude he was trying to help me out. Now if he was rude or so then i would Def paid attention to whom he was.don't u think?I do appreciate the help from bayoupiper. Thank you

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    I've been stopped 3 times in 45 years of driving and I can tell you what agency and where they pulled me over. LSP on Walker South, LPSO on Walker South and LPSO (and I know his name) on South Satsuma.

You know if you don't like typing you could PM somebody your phone number and tell them your story.

RedStickChick

-Global Mod-
    Premium Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    I've been stopped 3 times in 45 years of driving and I can tell you what agency and where they pulled me over. LSP on Walker South, LPSO on Walker South and LPSO (and I know his name) on South Satsuma.

You know if you don't like typing you could PM somebody your phone number and tell them your story.

I too can remember the agencies and locations where I've been pulled over. I even know some of the officers as well. I guess I pay more attention to detail, but that's just me. Nothing against the OP.

thatguy

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 17, 2011
    Franklinton, La
    http://www.texaschlforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=29599&start=0
    Drawing and shoot?
    by ed7232004 » Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:46 am

Hi everybody I m new to this forum and new to Texas.I have a question about the law over here in TX .
    Hope I ll get an answer to this.
    Is it legal to draw a gun and not shoot the person??for example:if some some break in to my house and I just point the gun at him not shoot him and wait till the police to come.is it legal like that? Or once u draw u ll have to shoot no matter what?thanks guys

and a member of a Lancer forum, Ducatti forum, Husky owners forum.... troll or lonely dude.

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    U know what i ve never knew that i have to pay attention to who the officer r or what their names what they wear or what rank they r. If that's the case people still think that i m trollig.that s it this place is not for me thank you for all your time

Playing stupid, Playing the victim. We are all so mean pressing you for the basic facts and all. I was pulled over 2+ years ago and can tell you the department and where. Don't remember the officers name because it was uneventful. Had I experienced what you are claiming I would have that too.

ed7232004

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009

I m exhuated. .all i gotta say but thank you

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    http://www.texaschlforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=29599&start=0
    Drawing and shoot?
    by ed7232004 » Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:46 am

Hi everybody I m new to this forum and new to Texas.I have a question about the law over here in TX .
    Hope I ll get an answer to this.
    Is it legal to draw a gun and not shoot the person??for example:if some some break in to my house and I just point the gun at him not shoot him and wait till the police to come.is it legal like that? Or once u draw u ll have to shoot no matter what?thanks guys

and a member of a Lancer forum, Ducatti forum, Husky owners forum.... troll or lonely dude.

Like I said. Threads like this are a magnet for them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom