"Grid Down" Would Be Unthinkable!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    Like I said earlier in the thread, the "soft" will not last very long.

I’d be willing to bet the same people calling people soft and acting macho about this would be some of the first to die off. Since that’s all you have to contribute thus far teach us the way. What are you able to do so differently that would help you while all of us softies ( or honest people, whatever you’d like to call it) would die off first. You said yourself your retired so I’d imagine your up in age and not in the same shape physically you once were.

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    Imagine a total grid down scenario . Whatever you have stockpiled will eventually run out . EVERYTHING . Food , water , medications , any type of fuel , ANYTHING made from petrochemical products , you name it . You're not going to head down to the camp and survive on Ducks , deer , and fish forever . When the truck and boat runs out of fuel and your batteries fail and on and on ...NOTHING you have can be replaced when it runs out . Oh , and that tooth that get's abscessed ? It'll kill you . Blood pressure issues ? Stroke or death . Like I said , stone ages .. Imagine the worst . It'll be worse than that .
    Oh, come on man Uncle Joe and Auntie Pelosi and Cousin Chuckie will make sure we are taken care of.. Ye of little faith

flyboy

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 18, 2021
    Crowley, Louisiana
    I’d be willing to bet the same people calling people soft and acting macho about this would be some of the first to die off. Since that’s all you have to contribute thus far teach us the way. What are you able to do so differently that would help you while all of us softies ( or honest people, whatever you’d like to call it) would die off first. You said yourself your retired so I’d imagine your up in age and not in the same shape physically you once were.

It is best that you hold your tongue before you try to judge me or others! I dont know you but you sure as hell dont know me and what I am capable of! I would be willing to go head to head with you in a grid down situation any day! Have you ever gotten your "clock" cleaned by an old man? Me being retired gives me more time to train and adapt. Any time you feel froggy and wanting to jump, let me know. I will be happy to ablige! ;)

Last edited:

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    It is best that you hold your tongue before you try to judge me or others! I dont know you but you sure as hell dont know me and what I am capable of! I would be willing to go head to head with you in a grid down situation any day! Have you ever gotten your "clock" cleaned by an old man? Me being retired gives me more time to train and adapt. Any time you feel froggy and wanting to jump, let me know. I will be happy to ablige! ;)

so let me get this straight man lol. You just stated the obvious that we don’t know each other and now your challenging me to a fight? Lmao. You run your mouth like an idiot enough around here for me to get a good idea what type of person you are. It’s pretty obvious not many like you but for whatever reason you still hang around like a lingering hemorrhoid that won’t go away.

Id be willing to bet a pay check if we met face to face your tone would change rather quickly. Why would I waste my time with a moron? What’s the best that can happen I knock an old man out and then what? I have nothing to prove to you but obviously you feel the need to prove how smart and tough you are in just about every thread started here.

Last edited:

flyboy

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 18, 2021
    Crowley, Louisiana
    so let me get this straight man lol. You just stated the obvious that we don’t know each other and now your challenging me to a fight? Lmao. You run your mouth like an idiot enough around here for me to get a good idea what type of person you are. It’s pretty obvious not many like you but for whatever reason you still hang around like a lingering hemorrhoid that won’t go away.

Id be willing to bet a pay check if we met face to face your tone would change rather quickly. Why would I waste my time with a moron? What’s the best that can happen I knock an old man out and then what? I have nothing to prove to you but obviously you feel the need to prove how smart and tough you are in just about every thread started here.

Name the day, location and time! I will definitely show you what a hemorrhoid is! Thanks for the personel attack!

Last edited:

WhereIsIt?

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 30, 2020
    Gretna, La
    I know where he lives. That picture he posted when he was ratting on the state trooper out for sleeping gave him away. I know state trooper and showed him the picture... He knows that trooper and confirmed the adress I found. You don't even have to go there. I can just post it on reddit and let it all go from there. His world will get rocked and no one will even have to physically touch him.

flyboy

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 18, 2021
    Crowley, Louisiana
    I know where he lives. That picture he posted when he was ratting on the state trooper out for sleeping gave him away. I know state trooper and showed him the picture... He knows that trooper and confirmed the adress I found. You don't even have to go there. I can just post it on reddit and let it all go from there. His world will get rocked and no one will even have to physically touch him.

You dont know anything. Thanks for your threat! So, you are into making threats to others? Do you feel lucky by making threats? Post up any info that you think is correct or incorrect. It is on you! By the way, you have no idea where I live! You are just a trouble maker and a pot stirrer!

krotsman

Rating - 100%
    105   0   0
    Aug 2, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    Errybody >>>>> 3qzg9h.jpg

WhereIsIt?

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 30, 2020
    Gretna, La
    You dont know anything. Thanks for your threat! So, you are into making threats to others? Do you feel lucky by making threats? Post up any info that you think is correct or incorrect. It is on you! By the way, you have no idea where I live! You are just a trouble maker and a pot stirrer!

What?

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana

What a tough guy challenging people he doesn’t know on the Internet to a fight and then starts crying someone threatened him. It’s not his fault your too stupid to remove the data from the picture you posted online calling out a LEO for sleeping in his car.

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    He made his bed, he will have to sleep in it.
    Again what would I have to prove to anyone knocking out an old man? Absolutely nothing. I’ll stroke your ego for you though tough guy and say it for everyone. I’m not going to show up to fist fight the bayou shooter moron. We all see how you act here. I’d be willing to bet anything after the fact if we did make arrangements you’d press charges. I’ll pass, I actually have a life. I’m sure you’ll respond back and swear up and down you wouldn’t lol Ok buddy

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    Oh man... If only there was a "Bayoushooter Meet-N-Greet".... This thread alone, would make it interesting.
    We probably could do something like that but unfortunately we have members like flyboy who ruin it for everyone. He’s already been banned from here and pops back up under new handles. He would be the guy who gets asked to leave and then try to come back in wearing sunglasses and a fake mustache. I actually feel bad for the guy. He’s not wanted yet he keeps coming back like a stray dog. You would think he would at least come back and attempt to act cordial.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012

Really? The last time someone tried to post your address you sure did want it deleted...

Besides, plenty of folks have come to the site staff about you who have done deals with you. I can confirm that the address that was found from that photo that you took was indeed your current address. That being said, as much as I don't care for you, I'm not going to let people post it because that's not cool, even if you're a pest.

If you want to live out your internet tough-guy persona, I fully support it. Keep it up and keep calling everyone weak. It's funny.

Again what would I have to prove to anyone knocking out an old man? Absolutely nothing. I’ll stroke your ego for you though tough guy and say it for everyone. I’m not going to show up to fist fight the bayou shooter moron. We all see how you act here. I’d be willing to bet anything after the fact if we did make arrangements you’d press charges. I’ll pass, I actually have a life. I’m sure you’ll respond back and swear up and down you wouldn’t lol Ok buddy

I'm honestly surprised he hasn't threatened to press charges yet. Mike has been banned from BayouShooter maybe 10 times now. I'm absolutely not a betting man, but I'd put a considerable amount on you taking him in a fight (or him not showing up). But he's a habitual liar who comes on here solely to troll people. Whatever, some people live off of making up a persona online and touting it.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    We probably could do something like that but unfortunately we have members like flyboy who ruin it for everyone. He’s already been banned from here and pops back up under new handles. He would be the guy who gets asked to leave and then try to come back in wearing sunglasses and a fake mustache. I actually feel bad for the guy. He’s not wanted yet he keeps coming back like a stray dog. You would think he would at least come back and attempt to act cordial.

Who knows, man. That's the thing with mental instability and mental illness, it's just not predictable and causes folks to act like this.

Top Bottom