GROUP BUY "feeler" for AR15 Stripped Lowers

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • REB55

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2011
    I do not see any lowers marked "multi" on EA's web site. I'll take one marked 6.8 SPC even if it's at their listed price but only if this comes together pretty quick.

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    Im just trying to have all the ducks in a row for when he does call back on monday thats all

This way I dont have to wait another 3-4 days before I get a response, its VERY hard with this "small" companies.

Everybody has now gone to a "please leave a message and we will call you back" type of system

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    Hey guys as of 4:20 pm on Tuesday I finally got a phone call from Palmetto.

The person who handles the Dealers or group buys is Joey, unfurtunetly he has been extremely busy so I spoke to Daniel Dodds.

His response was that for 30 MINIMUM the price would be what we had originally expected $57 PER LOWER, shipping would be $18 per box and it is indeed 10 t a box.

I asked what would our price be if we ordered 40 lowers as it appears that we have enough people interested, he asked for me to once again send him an email as a "reminder" and as soon as he gets back to the office tomorrow morning he will send me a quote.

I have called 4 times to EA and have left messages and I am yet to receive a phone call from them but I will continue to try ......

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    OK guys I got good news AND bad news

I finally got a call from EA, the price I was quoted was $77 PER lower as long as we have a minimum of 30 and up to whatever number we want with free shipping, so eventhough they are local they are more expensive by $20 bucks.

I also got in touch finally with the right person at Palmetto State Armory, what he is willing to do for us is $57 per lower with FREE SHIPPING as long as we can reach that minimum of 30, they DO have them in stock so what I am goin to do now that we have an exact price and contact made with Palmetto is make a new post with a link on to this one.

What I want is an actuall list it doesnt matter if you want one, two or ten. We just need to know a number and know for SURE that you have the funds to pay Mr Guillory in advance so he can go ahead and place the BIG order as soon as everybody pays, it will also help us track who order what so that when they DO show up in BR and they are placed into the books we dont have any kind of mix ups or misunderstandings.

jgreg

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    Independence LA
    I will take (1) I will send you check, money order or whatever you like Please let me know if the opportunity is still open
    Thanks in advance
    Jim

Top Bottom