Hamas says long-term truce with Israel imminent

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rainman

Justified!
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Near I-55 & I-12
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090213/ap_on_re_mi_ea/ml_israel_palestinians

JERUSALEM – Hamas officials said Friday an agreement with Israel on a long-term cease-fire in Gaza could be announced within days, but a new cycle of attacks by both sides put new strains on the temporary truce that has held since Israel's offensive. (more in link).

I would venture to say a 7 year peace treaty is likely to take place soon.

Rainman

Justified!
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Near I-55 & I-12
    7 years? I never understood those peace treaties.

"World Peace Finally Declared! For 7 Years!" :rofl:

Never said "world peace."
    Peace among Israel and it's enemies. It will be declared (some day) but only half of it will be peaceful! That'll be the 1st half. Now the 2nd half won't be nothing nice, kinda like hell on earth.

Speedlace

LOL...right?
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2007
    Drop_the_Soap-Its_a_trap.jpg

Asc.rudeboy

Walmitfahrer tactical#103
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 14, 2008
    how is that isreal only option ,,,they can keep bombing the **** out them till the end of times,,,,,Hamas is hoping to get a break soon,,,,even if the treaty is signed dosnt mean anything..paper and ink dosnt erase hate

Rainman

Justified!
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Near I-55 & I-12
    how is that isreal only option ,,,they can keep bombing the **** out them till the end of times,,,,,Hamas is hoping to get a break soon,,,,even if the treaty is signed dosnt mean anything..paper and ink dosnt erase hate

Didn't say it was their only option, jut their best to find a little peace.
    Well, all Israel wants is peace (no more missiles fired over their borders, no more terrorism to their people). Until that 7 year peace treaty is made with them by an authority figure that it will last through, they won't have that peace.
    They would rather not keep bombing the heck out of anyone, just to live in peace. And as for the end of times...That's what it's all working up to.

I agree on the hate thing. It takes genuine forgiveness to be able to get rid of hate. Israels enemies won't ever forgive her. But, When the one that makes that 7 year peace treaty finally does, every one will obey it. (Well for 3.5 years of it). Russia will be the one that finally breaks it, followed by the rest of the world.

When there is a storm coming we begin to see storm clouds forming. Well these type of talks about Israel and long term peace with it's enemies is simply a storm on the horizon. They will be a calm before the storm also.

L

lsushawn

i say they will be at peace for about 8 years or until those meany republicans get back in office. i wonder what tactic Obama used to convince these two parties to become united after 1000 years of hatred. Obama is the bestest. I :heart: Obama

CajunTim

Premium CoonAss Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Oct 19, 2006
    Mandeville, LA
    Anything that helps Israel stockpile more munitions for Armageddon is fine with me. Them Jew bastards are going to trigger the War that ends all Wars. The sooner the better as I am not getting any younger.

gunz4me

Target Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 14, 2006
    Lafayette
    i say they will be at peace for about 8 years or until those meany republicans get back in office. i wonder what tactic Obama used to convince these two parties to become united after 1000 years of hatred. Obama is the bestest. I :heart: Obama

The Obamessiah will fix EVERYTHING:rofl: Sorry, I can't say that without laughing.... Even better, look at my sig.... A lot of his supporters are currently experiencing Change and Hope.... just not the way they wanted to:eek3:

Top Bottom