History Channel: TEOTWAWKI progam.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tulse Luper

Besmirched!
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Metairie
    After Armageddon

It's on now. I'm sure it will be repeated. It's darn interesting. Program follows an unarmed, hypothetical family after "Armageddon".

Many references to Katrina are made.

Last edited:

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    I DVR'ed it and watched it twice. Made my wife watch it the second time, now she thinks I'm *slightly* less crazy than before.

It was interesting, even had some good survival tips. I think it sorta sugar coated it in that I think there will be a lot more bad people running around doing bad things.

Tulse Luper

Besmirched!
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Metairie
    I DVR'ed it and watched it twice. Made my wife watch it the second time, now she thinks I'm *slightly* less crazy than before.

It was interesting, even had some good survival tips. I think it sorta sugar coated it in that I think there will be a lot more bad people running around doing bad things.

I'll be honest. It is making me think about my bug out/in plans and gear just a little more. And I'm not even foil fedora guy.

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA

Sure, if you wanna end up like this guy...

waterworld-1.jpg

jmcrawf1

Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Madisonville
    This is ********. I looked on my "find programs" option on my tivo and this isn't on there. Now when it comes on i'll forget about it. :(

Yea, yea i know they are on youtube but i'm too ADD to watch a show on the computer :D

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I ordered the DVD and have shared it with some "non-thinkers" and I'd like to believe that they are thinking now. It's a good program and worth the money/time.

Witiku

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2006
    The show was great. The production was surprisingly good as was the plot. I thought it hit on all the big topics. The antibiotic/modern meds component and water management issues were spot on.

4sooth

enthusiast
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    The one thing they don't seem to touch on is the single most important thing--a reliable,clean water source!! If this one thing is not available--all the other things are a moot point. Everyone (on the program)seems to have a good supply of gasoline to burn at will but--since electricity should be spotty at best and distribution modes probably no longer function, then fuel will be difficult to impossible to obtain after a time.

Top Bottom