honestly how bad do you really think its going to be?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AK shooter

Redneck with a gun!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    Raceland
    We, as gun owners need to stand together and support the NRA. No more squabbling about I don't like the way they do this or that. That is the way the Democratic party is, they stand by their candidate and vote democrat no matter what. If we do not stand together we will all loose.

Rie2183

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2012
    NOLA
    I'm not sure, but I know this whole thing sucks. I just bought my first AR in Feb. and love shooting it so much I started saving for another one. I refuse to pay $1500+ for a bone stock AR. $80 for a Pmag? I've seen stripped lowers going on gunbroker for $500! This whole thing just blows. I'm not old enough to remember the '94-'04 AWB but I just don't see how 10 round magazines would make a difference. If some crazy person wants to hurt people then they're going to do it. One way, or another.

sparky_benton

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 28, 2010
    the scary thing about all of this is to see how fast retail stores pulled things off their shelf WITHOUT anyone making them do it... what kind of message does that send the anti-gun groups..?? scares me.

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    the scary thing about all of this is to see how fast retail stores pulled things off their shelf WITHOUT anyone making them do it... what kind of message does that send the anti-gun groups..?? scares me.

Who? Sporting good stores? Guns are not their bread and butter, and the people offended by them doing so likely make up a very small percentage of their customer base. It's a profit driven feel-good move, nothing more.

sparky_benton

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 28, 2010
    Who? Sporting good stores? Guns are not their bread and butter, and the people offended by them doing so likely make up a very small percentage of their customer base. It's a profit driven feel-good move, nothing more.
    You hit it spot on.they did it for their future customers the anti-firearm clients. There is ALOT of them . The media was ALL OVER THIS and other stores followed. I feel that this sent a message to the government that alot of people want a ban of firearms , and the larger corperations anre with them.

Top Bottom