** HOW NOT TO SELL AN AR ** 600 round per minute AR-15 for sale

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    Our deal was great. But I did not know you had ninja like haggling skills. The force is strong with this one

Its like being a psychic... you cant play the lotto, I can get the good deals, just not for me :D

You ALL are too late! Already sent PM and IT'S MINE!!!!:)

THANKS FOR PLAYING!!

You got big balls jman, hope you are getting it in person. Least you could do is mail me a 20 for my hard work :cool:

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    Might be kind of hard, since this is the FIRST nice gun I have purchased. I'm kinda new to the gun world, so maybe I can afford it. Thanks!!

This thread just keeps getting better. Kinda like the ad where the woman says shops at the Dollar Palace because it's so casual. She doesn't want to get "all dressed up" to go to Wal Mart. Bwaaaaahhhhhh

wal-mart.jpg

Last edited:

chad

Rating - 100%
    156   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Might be kind of hard, since this is the FIRST nice gun I have purchased. I'm kinda new to the gun world, so maybe I can afford it. Thanks!!

For those who don't know Jason in person, don't be fooled. He carries at least 7 firearms on his person, concealed at all times. He is also ex delta force, a former Ranger, and spent summers as a navy seal. He invented what we now know of as "black ops".

jmanrogers

SGT JMAN
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Alexandria
    That was supposed to be G14 classified information, now guess what I have to do? EVERYONE SAY GOODBYE TO CHAD!!

My boy won't respond back to me about the FTF tomorrow! I wonder what happened?

For those who don't know Jason in person, don't be fooled. He carries at least 7 firearms on his person, concealed at all times. He is also ex delta force, a former Ranger, and spent summers as a navy seal. He invented what we now know of as "black ops".

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom