I fear for our country

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MALIBU12

Rating - 100%
    71   0   2
    Sep 16, 2008
    slidell
    12439431_1530044253964194_7935952133139162863_n.jpg

KDerekT83

Hobbyist
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    I love my country. I've done it once, and I'll fight to defend it again if called upon. The oath I took expires the day I die, not the day I was discharged. However, I do not believe in, support, endorse, or otherwise have anything positive to say about our baffon-ish government as of recent years and for what looks like will be the next several years.

JoeLiberty

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 1, 2014
    United States
    The clear choice is the guy who ABSOLUTELY has zero chance of winning? :confused:

:doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh:

Don't partial quote me. Gary Johnson is only the choice if you think the president should know or care about what's in the constitution. If you don't really care, then sure, vote for Trump or Hillary.

Last edited:

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Don't partial quote me. Gary Johnson is only the choice if you think the president should know or care about what's in the constitution. If you don't really care, then sure, vote for Trump or Hillary.

Well, good luck. :dunno:

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by

As I see it we have:
    1-candidate that would wipe her ass with the constitution
    1-candidate that doesn't know or understand its purpose
    And
    1-who treats it like a buffet

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    How's that?

How do you feel about the Keyoto treaty?
    Is it ok for a business to be forced to provide their services?
    Is it ok to funnel people into our country who are clearly at war with us?

As another put it he is a liberaltarian not a libertarian. He believes in personal freedom so long as its counter culture. But don't let some Bible thumper say they won't make no cakes. Ah hell nah bruh. You can't be refusing your services as a private business to a private citizen.

Devilneck

S&W Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2011
    Slidell
    How do you feel about the Keyoto treaty?
    Is it ok for a business to be forced to provide their services?
    Is it ok to funnel people into our country who are clearly at war with us?

As another put it he is a liberaltarian not a libertarian. He believes in personal freedom so long as its counter culture. But don't let some Bible thumper say they won't make no cakes. Ah hell nah bruh. You can't be refusing your services as a private business to a private citizen.

Not to mention both he and his VP are not pro gun, and his vp is very anti.

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    Not to mention both he and his VP are not pro gun, and his vp is very anti.

My perfunctory research shows:
    Against no fly no buy
    Against "assault weapons" ban
    Believes carrying reduces crime

Maybe I missed something. I didn't need to do too much research to know Johnson wasn't the hyper-conservative fire breather I was looking for. If I'm gonna throw my vote away I have to believe in the candidate and I don't buy Johnson as a serious alternative.

Last edited:

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    For those of you who hate Trump, and believe Johnson is better and are willing to vote for him without so much as a snowball chance of winning because you think good old Louisiana will always be Republican I offer up last years governors race as all the incentive you need to suck it up and do what you know will cause the least horrible outcome.

And we have to stop getting pissed off because we are stuck in a two party system every four years and never doing anything to change it. I am guilty of this too. Work, family, and everything else keeps all of us so busy we leave these scumbags to their own devices until it's time to vote again. If you want a third rail build it. If you want to force the republicans to be actual conservatives hold their feet to the fire. The definition of insanity is repeating the same actions and expecting a different result.

Devilneck

S&W Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2011
    Slidell
    My perfunctory research shows:
    Against no fly no buy
    Against "assault weapons" ban
    Believes carrying reduces crime

Maybe I missed something. I didn't need to do too much research to know Johnson wasn't the hyper-conservative fire breather I was looking for. If I'm gonna throw my vote away I have to believe in the candidate and I don't buy Johnson as a serious alternative.

I don't recall the exact statements he made, but when he ran last time there were a few red flags. I knew them at the time, and they were enough to eliminate him as a possibility for me.

His VP is a definite anti gun person. The fact that he would have Bill Weld as a VP tells me he is not pro-second amendment.

JoeLiberty

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 1, 2014
    United States
    For those of you who hate Trump, and believe Johnson is better and are willing to vote for him without so much as a snowball chance of winning because you think good old Louisiana will always be Republican I offer up last years governors race as all the incentive you need to suck it up and do what you know will cause the least horrible outcome.

And we have to stop getting pissed off because we are stuck in a two party system every four years and never doing anything to change it. I am guilty of this too. Work, family, and everything else keeps all of us so busy we leave these scumbags to their own devices until it's time to vote again. If you want a third rail build it. If you want to force the republicans to be actual conservatives hold their feet to the fire. The definition of insanity is repeating the same actions and expecting a different result.

What are you talking about? This is EXACTLY the time to get pissed off. I do want a third option. Voting for it is part of how you build one. Voting against non-conservative republicans is exactly how you hold their feet to the fire. The definition of insanity? That's rich in this context. Bro, I have seen the things you post. You are a libertarian at heart. Let go of your fear!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Donut Man
    Top Bottom