I have figured out who Hunh Bruh is.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    All of the drama. The guessing and teasing. When HB's identity is revealed it won't be such a big deal. Kinda like the suspense of getting some for the first time from a new girlfriend. The suspense is never the same unless it's a new girlfriend. Then you get bored with her. Tired of her **** and dump her. :)
    So wait... you're dating hunh bruh?

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    I meant that for Jack. The more I watch his posts, the more I think his Mommy or someone types his posts for him.
    That's cute Dave. I'm going to be nice and hold my tongue in regards to your family and their failure.

Yes but I said the same thing as him. So you're implying that you never thought I was smart. That hurts.
    Don't worry Chad, he was looking to get a crack in at me, he knows it isn't founded, so he doesn't think badly of your intelligence.

Last edited:

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    I GET IT! Who could know someone's family without knowing them? Hunh Bruh. NOLA Jack is Hunh Bruh!

Am I right?
    I will neither confirm or deny such rumors.

Chad, my friend, I apologize for having insulted you. TBH, I never saw your replied quote. I was only watching Jack.
    That is pretty creepy Dave. You must be extra asshurt about me calling you out for being an attention whore.

My family? That's interesting. You don't know who I am so there's no possible way you can know my family.
    Dave, you are an idiot. Where did I say I know your family?

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    WOW! I didn't get what you got at all. NO I not dating Hunh. If I was I'm doing the driving. The girlfriend comment was an analogy.
    It was a joke buddy, sorry if I offended you. Just so you know, his open armed avatar is a symbolic representation of his first date friendliness, so either bring the raincoats or rack-a-fresh instead.

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    It was a joke buddy, sorry if I offended you. Just so you know, his open armed avatar is a symbolic representation of his first date friendliness, so either bring the raincoats or rack-a-fresh instead.

No offense at all my friend. That one sailed over my head. Kinda. :chuckles: ;) Maybe. Maybe not.

I was curious if Hunh would bite on the driving comment.

Top Bottom