i have no idea we where voting for governor today. so who is the most pro gun and for

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Be wary of any democrat that doesn't proudly admit it! You are either happy to be a phony or you're not, which makes you much worse.

This phony liberal douche is a tried and true tax (working people), and spend (other's money), phony liberal douche democrat. And they do it to be able to say they did something. If Edwards would admit that the last 7 years of a radical liberal dumbass were not what he envisioned as a fellow democrat, or not the direction he would have taken, I may have some respect for him. But he won't! He is a true believer! Just like Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, and Charles Schumer.

Vitter would have to have infected his wife with AIDS from the prostitutes for me to not vote for him against this phony Edwards.

Last edited:

aboatguy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2013
    I don't want a douchebag spending my money and controlling my guns so I voted for turd sandwich

Gus McCrae

No sir, I ain't.
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Colorado
    No way can I vote for Vitter. Lying adulterer. While I'm no liberal democrat by any means, John Bel seems to be the only honest pick.

Jindal, let's see how good a job he's done. Seems to me he's taken us back to the 1930s. Got rid of the Charity medical system, just about quit funding higher education, and the roads are so poor a cold front can't get across the state. Just like before Huey Long. When he took office Group Benefits (state retirement system) was fully funded with surplus, administrative control was given to an out of state corporation, now instead of millions in surplus, it has a deficit.

A few weeks ago we had the opportunity to vote for a constitutional amendment that would place a higher priority on roads and the people voted no. Every parish just wants their piece of the pie and doesn't give a damn about what this state actually needs. It won't be long before new business opportunities pass up on Louisiana because of the traffic problems created by our unwillingness to take care of our state.

That ain't Jindal's fault.

As far as the lesser of two evils, we had quite a few more options a few weeks ago, but somehow we decided that our best two choices could only be crap or crap with raisins. I'm honestly thinking about leaving that box blank when I vote.

MyBabyDaddy

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2008
    If Edwards is elected, the next time there is a mass shooting he will try to pass gun control bill in this state.

I'm calling it now.

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    ^This. When the democrats call for support he will fall in line, prior service or no.

Edwards also was much softer today on allowing in Syrians. He did not stand up to the current admin, he toed the line very carefully.

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    ^This. When the democrats call for support he will fall in line, prior service or no.

Edwards also was much softer today on allowing in Syrians. He did not stand up to the current admin, he toed the line very carefully.

no doubt!

Attachments

• any questions.jpg
      any questions.jpg
      42.2 KB · Views: 112

cajunranger

Ghost
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 23, 2010
    DeRidder
    He may be a Dem, but I've met him before and he seems like a real, quality, genuine guy. I also appreciate his service record. I do feel like he's a lean right Dem.

I spent time in the 82nd Abn Div. Any officer that is Abn Rnger qualified and a west point grad (which makes him a golden boy) that has not made the rank of Major before 8 years has very low performance reviews. That tells me about his "Leadership" abilities.

After an officer gets passed over for promotion a few times he is encouraged to resigned, say around 8 years. Just saying.

Gus McCrae

No sir, I ain't.
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Colorado
    i won't vote for anyone who sides with hussien obama/hilliary on anything.

If you vote, you likely already have. We had that credit card bill that Obama signed into law...and cleared the way for permit holders to carry on national park land (as long as you could carry on state park property).

Sent via the Pony Express!

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    I spent time in the 82nd Abn Div. Any officer that is Abn Rnger qualified and a west point grad (which makes him a golden boy) that has not made the rank of Major before 8 years has very low performance reviews. That tells me about his "Leadership" abilities.

After an officer gets passed over for promotion a few times he is encouraged to resigned, say around 8 years. Just saying.

The dumbest Lt. I had in my Infantry unit in Germany was a West Point man.

US Infidel

TRUST NO ONE
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 30, 2012
    Earth
    In the debate edwards came off like an arrogant a$$hole bully who just kept trying to put Vitter down and attacking his personal life because of the prostitute issue. Seemed like he was really trying to get him angry and make him feel bad about himself. I'm voting for Vitter.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    The state is predicting a 500 million dollar budget shortfall next year. This is the perfect storm for a phony tax & spend douche democrat to raise taxes through the roof. And he will!

If you hear anyone saying that they are not voting this weekend because they hate David Vitter for screwing prostitutes; grab a 3 inch diameter pine tree limb and ask them if you can jam that up their butts dry? Because that is exactly what it is going to feel like to every tax payer, worker, small business owner, and consumer; if Edwards wins.

Don't say you haven't been warned!

I hate politicians more than anyone I ever met, but we need to elect Vitter over this pine tree limb. And everyone better help get out the vote too!

fng

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    St. Charles Parish
    The state is predicting a 500 million dollar budget shortfall next year. This is the perfect storm for a phony tax & spend douche democrat to raise taxes through the roof. And he will!

If you hear anyone saying that they are not voting this weekend because they hate David Vitter for screwing prostitutes; grab a 3 inch diameter pine tree limb and ask them if you can jam that up their butts dry? Because that is exactly what it is going to feel like to every tax payer, worker, small business owner, and consumer; if Edwards wins.

Don't say you haven't been warned!

I hate politicians more than anyone I ever met, but we need to elect Vitter over this pine tree limb. And everyone better help get out the vote too!
    ^^^this.

Top Bottom