I just got a vasectomy. Any questions or comments?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Heartless

I get off on the pain.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2012
    Marrero, LA
    That's the plan. I've never been one to buck doctors orders. Hell of a thing to think about. Years ago you could die from an infected scratch, today we go and get snipped and fifteen minutes later were on our way to being infertile and walking out of the office. Thank the good Lord for modern medicine.

Heartless

I get off on the pain.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2012
    Marrero, LA
    Well, I didn't want any more kids, I didn't want to wear a condom, and I didn't want to listen to my wife bitch about her birth control. Some folks say its emasculating but I still have a loaded shot gun, a 4x4, and my bits and pieces still work.

Heartless

I get off on the pain.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2012
    Marrero, LA
    Hey brother, no fear. I was nervous as can be walking in, they gave me a valium and vicoden as I walked through the door. I was having a conversation with the doc the whole time. The only part that hurt was the initial local numbing shot. Felt like getting stung in the sac by a wasp, but without the residual pain.

Heartless

I get off on the pain.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2012
    Marrero, LA
    You take the venom out of a cobra and what do you have? A...a belt. Ooooh!

;)

I don't think there's anybody that needs a six inch belt, maybe a bracelet. Hahaha. That being said, the cobra's venom doesn't leave him with an 18 yr responsibility, so your analogy is fail.

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    Follow the doctors orders. You'll start feeling better by tomorrow, but believe me one wrong move will remind you real quick to take it easy. It took about two weeks for me to get back to 100% normal. The only lingering weirdness I have is sometimes after doing the deed it'll actually feel like I have blue balls since the boys are ramping up production and it has no where to go. It's like opposite blue balls.

I just turned in my first sample for testing yesterday, just waiting to hear the results. :x:

X Zombie

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jul 9, 2012
    NOLA
    Follow the doctors orders. You'll start feeling better by tomorrow, but believe me one wrong move will remind you real quick to take it easy. It took about two weeks for me to get back to 100% normal. The only lingering weirdness I have is sometimes after doing the deed it'll actually feel like I have blue balls since the boys are ramping up production and it has no where to go. It's like opposite blue balls.

I just turned in my first sample for testing yesterday, just waiting to hear the results. :x:

you're only 31 years old brother. You must already have your legacy.

Heartless

I get off on the pain.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2012
    Marrero, LA
    Cool man, thanks for the advise. You know I'm kind of bummed because I like to run and lift weights and I can't do either. I went to pick up my daughter and the wife started yelling at me. I feel like an invalid. The doc said like six weeks before I'm actually infertile, but I don't think it will take that long, if you know what I'm saying.

Top Bottom