I need some information

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

surfingwta

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2012
    How did you pay for the suppressors?
    If you paid in Oct via Credit card you can probably still chargeback since they didn't deliver your goods.

benorth

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 17, 2012
    Baton Rouge, LA
    How did they end up in bankruptcy this fast? Wasn't the business bought out only a few months ago?

If that is the case they may have agreed to buy the previous owners debt. Typically there are stages of bankruptcy, which leads me to believe that orders were taken knowing they could not be filled...

killerkarl

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2012
    I am in the same boat. I paid for my order with a credit card back in September and I contacted the credit card company last night. They opened an investigation for me and temporarily credited my account for the amount they charged me. Hopefully my credit card company will make me whole and try to collect the money from them. I know that a credit card company will have more assets to try and get the money back than I would.

amedeo1227

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2013
    well i got some info to help yall i hope:

i am in the same boat as some of you. I did stop by and banged on the door until someone came, I dont have the info on me because it in my truck and im at work, but i did get the owner (use to be owner) name and the bankrupsy attorney's number. I will be getting my money back because i paid with CC, but I have some contact info on the bankrupsy attorney and the name of the guy that used to be the owner.

he is a scum bag and did not try to make good on my ordered parts. PM me and I will give you the info. I would bring him to small claims court, file a lean or something, because this is ********. he didnt even tell his workers he was going out of business. they just showed up with the doors locked. i was in the store for about 15 minutes yesterday and the phone was ringing non-stop, and all they did was hit silent and let it go to the answering machine. I contacted the bankrupsy attorney and he helped and tried to point me in the right direction, but if you need help just PM me

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    What really sucks is that if they knew where there company was headed, they may have never ordered your goods... I've never done business with them, so I can't speak on their character. I hope it all works out and the situation is made right

I don't have a dog in the hunt, but I do know how business works. Every small business knows when they can't survive and are going to shut down. And bankruptcy is a legal process that takes time. You have to plan for bankruptcy before you close down in most cases.

Bankruptcy is a legal maneuver with many different Chapters (protections/paybacks/restructuring).

What Chapter of bankruptcy are they in? That won't save your money, but it would indicate just how screwed you are. And whether or not you can put this worry to rest now or just agonizingly prolong your misery.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Wow! I find it interesting that many of you that are posting about this particular subject have vey low post counts. Makes me wonder how many more like you are out there?!?

amedeo1227

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2013
    the 15 minutes i was in there, the phone was ringing non stop, and i bet it was a bunch of people pissed off like me.

i hope everyone gets their money or belongings back

what a douche

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    I don't post much , if there is any doubt I can pm you more details.

No no! It's not about doubting you. I was just wondering how many guys like you(that don't post alot), may be in the similar situation but just don't talk about it on here.

Dumbasses like me, that do post alot probably should find better things to do with our time. :mamoru:

Anyhoo, it does suck that you will most likely get screwed out of your money. Hope not, but it doesn't appear to be looking good. See if you can find out from the aforementioned bankruptcy attorney which Chapter of Bankruptcy they have filed for.

If it's still germane when you do, I can tell you if you are wasting your time. In my business over the last 25 years, I have been screwed by all of the Chapters in some shape or form. Just some hurt more than others.

blackwater26504

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    hey it's the black guy. sorry i just saw this thread im me if you need help with anything i'll try my best to find out what's going on with your paper work.

YES IF WE TOOK YOUR MONEY AND GEORGE DIDN'T ORDER THAT ITEM IT'S CALLED THEFT. IF HE DIDN'T PAY YOU FOR A SOLD CONSIGNMENT ITEM IT'S CALLED THEFT. CALL JPSO IF YOU NEED TO IT'S NO SKIN OFF MY TEETH. I'M SORRY ALOT OF PEOPLE GOT CAUGHT UP IN HIS LITTLE BS DEALINGS.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PatRome
    Top Bottom