I need some information

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

US Infidel

TRUST NO ONE
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 30, 2012
    Earth
    What does the ATF have to say about this? I know this involves a lot of Civil law, but there must be something they can do about the guns there that are on consignment. Last time I checked, possession of stolen firearm is a felony.

Last edited:

zonblitz

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Slidell LA
    can they not transfer the NFA items to another FFL/SOT assuming they actually have them in their possession while you wait on your paperwork?

That is exactly what the employees are trying to do but as of now being road-blocked by the 'process'.

zonblitz

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Slidell LA
    What does the ATF have to say about this? I know this involves a lot of Civil law, but there must be something they can do about the guns there that are on consignment. Last time I checked, possession of stolen firearm is a felony.

I've been trying to get a contact with the ATF.

CatCam

Ready, Shoot, Aim!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    No Orders to Huntertown Arms....

I e-mailed Huntertown Arms and asked them if they had recieved any purchase orders from American Freedom Firearms and Supply since January and they informed me that they have recieved NO purchases. So essentially he took my $$$ and ran. Huntertown Arms said they just found out today that they (AFF & Supply) had closed their doors.

So now I'm in the process of contacting JPSO to file a report. I'm slowly losing faith...............:mad::mad:

Chris88

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 12, 2012
    St Charles Parish
    I e-mailed Huntertown Arms and asked them if they had recieved any purchase orders from American Freedom Firearms and Supply since January and they informed me that they have recieved NO purchases. So essentially he took my $$$ and ran. Huntertown Arms said they just found out today that they (AFF & Supply) had closed their doors.

So now I'm in the process of contacting JPSO to file a report. I'm slowly losing faith...............:mad::mad:

I did the same thing and got the dame answer. I will be calling the JPSO Friday.

Vanilla Gorilla

The Gringo Pistolero
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    So he blamed Obama and Maury but in no way took any responsibility? Awesome. How's that fake ass speech in Baton Rouge look now? If you have the serial number for guns on consignment I'd report them stolen.

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    I never buy from companies that use appeals to patriotism in their names. More often than not, its an emotional thing because they don't have any logical reason you should give them your business. Firearms are machines, and I need quantifiable data, because contrary to the media, firearms aren't thinking, feeling, living things.

That said, blames Obama? Obama is the best firearm salesman alive. If a firearm selling entity goes TU during a time like this, I wouldn't trust them to manage a lemonade stand.

CatCam

Ready, Shoot, Aim!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    I was the "guy off the street" that did research on a product, chose the product based upon best value to the consumer and then looked for a nearby dealer because I assumed (I know, I know) the place was legit. Well, now I not buying any suppressor unless it is in the store, I physically hold it and then transcribe the S/N onto my Form 4 paperwork.
    I agree, any gun shop that is not doing well right now couldn't run a snowball stand in the Sahara!

Peace.

RyanW

Koch-head
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    A lot of small gun stores are doing bad right now because they have no inventory. Everything was good when they were selling out, it was a boom, but now with delayed shipping and limited resources, they can't sell anything. The ones who raised their prices are probably sitting high on the hog, but the ones that didn't jack their prices up, well they are probably pretty close to struggling. I'm in no way excusing what has happened in this particular situation, but that is a reality for a lot of good gun stores.

blackwater26504

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    nooo what's his face is not the brightest candle. im just trying to do my best to let you guys know that the workers ain't jackholes like him.

yes i did try and inform everyone about what type of person he is.

Chris88

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 12, 2012
    St Charles Parish
    nooo what's his face is not the brightest candle. im just trying to do my best to let you guys know that the workers ain't jackholes like him.

yes i did try and inform everyone about what type of person he is.

I know the guys that ran the shop are some good guys. Like I said before Roger took his time and showed me how to fill out the paper work for my NFA items.

Also I might be out of my money. I called the credit card company and was told that it is passed the 190 days. So I was told by them to write a letter to them with all my info that might work?

Last edited:

saiga308guy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2011
    New Orlenas
    I know the guys that ran the shop are some good guys. Like I said before Roger took his time and showed me how to fill out the paper work for my NFA items.

Also I might be out of my money. I called the credit card company and was told that it is passed the 190 days. So I was told by them to write a letter to them with all my info that might work?

I was told to do the same thing by my credit card company also since it was past the six month time frame. Ill let you know what happens on my end

blackwater26504

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    just so you guys know george was booked on theft charges of 1500$ or more. you do need to contact jpso so you can at least get it reported. i had a similar incident and had to jump through walls to get my money back. still waiting to hear back on those question that were asked of me the past few days.

yes i see you reading this how you got money to bail out is the question i want answered seeing how your broke and don't have money to pay any one.

Last edited:

blackwater26504

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    And I feel bad recommending people to go there... Just hope the bought in stock items

~Xenon

thank you for bring them to us. guys like you kept my pay checks coming and i'm grateful for that but, it's wasn't the staff at the store it's the snake of an owner that did this to everyone.

blackwater26504

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    So he blamed Obama and Maury but in no way took any responsibility? Awesome. How's that fake ass speech in Baton Rouge look now? If you have the serial number for guns on consignment I'd report them stolen.

yep why do you think he was the only person from the shop there. pretty much anything outside of the shop i never wanted to have anything to do with him. i feel sorry for the people that call this jackwagon a friend.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom