I'm tired!!!!!!! are you ???????????????

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 985johnm

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2008
    Covington area
    I'm nervous about the election. I've been in the Army since may 2000. I'm a combat engineer (I blow stuff up). I have been deployed 4 times: hurricane katrina and gustave, operation nobel eagle, and afghanistan for over a year in 03-04. I can't believe the media is trying so hard to destroy our country. If someone had told me that a black muslim who may not even be born in america could become pres. I wouldn't have considered it possible. The man spent time in a madrasa (a muslim finatic camp) during his empressionable years. Someone in my immediate family has served in every american war since the revoulutionary war. I'm the third brother to serve in my national guard battalion. I'm tired!!!!!!!!!!! Are you ?????????????

melisa

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 27, 2006
    Gonzales
    I don't like Obama, I think that a black man who is a Muslim should not be running in this election, but the democrats had no one better.

I am proud of what you do for this country. Keep up the good work.

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    I'm okay with a black man becoming president, just not Obama. It's really best to leave the word black out of it entirely, lest you be called racist by the ignorami.

985johnm

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2008
    Covington area
    The media has too muck power. The power over the masses who believe what a paid organization built on hipe has to say. The power to proclaim a man hero or villan. We give way to much creedance to the media.

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    The media has too muck power. The power over the masses who believe what a paid organization built on hipe has to say. The power to proclaim a man hero or villan. We give way to much creedance to the media.
    Very true. To put it very simply...the American public as a whole is dumb, sheepish and simple-minded.

985johnm

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2008
    Covington area
    It wasn't untill I left the country that the wool was lifted, reguarding the media. It also changed my view of our bipartisan system. I see both dem. and rep. as the same being. I only slightly favor republicans. I think neither group has (my intrest) the intrest of those not in power at heart.

GBob01

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 29, 2007
    the northshore
    I can only hope that this election will bring a huge (TRUE) conservative backlash for the next election.

Hillary would not have scared me as much as osamabama does.

jimdana1942

oldtimer
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Sulphur, La.
    Thanks for being a soldier, one of our greatest assets for all Americans.

Yes, I am tired and fed up. It has taken 8 generations for us to build Amerixca and only one generation for others to destroy it.

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    I hope the shtf enough for people to wake up, but I am skeptical. Life is so easy for us here, as a whole, in the US, that people don't have to pay attention or care...would take a lot to change that.

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    p.s.

This nation has been being destroyed since about 1900 with corporatism and the modern politician merging.

Yes, thank you for your service!

Top Bottom