Improvement Time Part Two---Update in post #160

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Shreveport - or therebouts
    I guess the only solution is to disable comments in Off-Topic threads.

*crosses fingers*

tle4c8ltyxa6ikgn0km.jpg

#1bambam

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Oct 14, 2007
    The Nasty New Orleans.
    Agree. Its a sellers choice of who they sell to. Letting people post " Ill take it " just runs off buyers and doesn't obligate the seller.
    A lot of guys want the Ill-take-it-first system because they spend a lot of time on here and can scoop up deals. With the current system you can hold out for a trade or maybe even get an offer higher than what you posted.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2
    Yea and have a silent bidwar going. Hey you could even tell a interested party that john Q just offered 50 bucks more than they were and do you want to match him?Just like I said shady and dishonest.

#1bambam

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Oct 14, 2007
    The Nasty New Orleans.
    Agreed. Once the gang mentality kicks in and the mobs bring pitchforks to an ad, the crapping in the thread will be ridiculous. I'm sure all of these same members are calling the Quik Quarter Classifieds and Craigslist demanding comments be allowed in those ads as well...
    Im not calling them other guys because I haven't been a member of there's for many years.The same can't be said about BS.Seems to me that the few who do not like it could post over there where its not allowed instead of here where it was.

gunslinger06

Never go to BR/NO
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Mar 11, 2008
    Leesville,LA
    Yea and have a silent bidwar going. Hey you could even tell a interested party that john Q just offered 50 bucks more than they were and do you want to match him?Just like I said shady and dishonest.

So, if you deem a sellers price too high you want the right to bash it to keep pricing fair. But, if a guy posts a low price and someone offers him a reasonable price then that is shady?

The market will regulate itself if left alone.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Dishonored

Hunter
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 27, 2012
    Prairieville
    Can't we all just talk about guns..... And other outdoor firearm ****. They have way too much bickering on here. Between the dick measuring contests with the Leo and non leo. The conformists and non conformists. (Old BS vs. New BS) it's getting to turn into a forum of desperate bitchy housewives. I come here to
    talk and read manly/fun stuff with other like minded people..... Come on!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Sounds good.Can't wait to see what developes.I would like to see how a poll would turn out on the subject.No viewpoints just a simple yay or nay.What would that hurt?

We don't need a poll. Y'all will like what I am working on. On that note, it is time for this thread to end and for a new one to emerge from the ashes.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom