ISIS/ISIL Threat

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Saintsfan6

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    Texas
    So with the War Power Bill going through congress currently and the threat of ISIS not going away, I think it is important to take a look at what former president George W. Bush stated (in 2007) vs what President Obama said (in 2014).

"The analogy we use around here sometimes, and I think is accurate, is if a JV team puts on Lakers uniforms that doesn’t make them Kobe Bryant,"

President Barrack Obama January 2014

VS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdEmsk6qkJk

and

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZkExYK_YWk

George W. Bush 2007

Pretty chilling hearing GWB accurately predict what would happen in Iraq if we prematurely withdrew troops...

I guess it is probably Bush's fault! He gave those terrorists the idea! Hell he is probably masterminding ISIS/ISIL just to make sure his ("his"= the evil republican political machine's) predictions would come true!!! (Heavy sarcasm in this last paragraph)

Last edited:

petingrass

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 20, 2013
    New Orleans area
    Cheney and McCain also noted that we'd be in the middle east for 100 years in an effort to stabilize the region. Before that we were warned by Eisenhower. Make note of which private entities are making money off of this, because the costs are paid by the public.

Saintsfan6

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    Texas
    I am not advocating for the war in Iraq, or the continued use of force there. I am simply stating the lack of understanding of the region by the current administration.

I don't believe we should be involved in the Middle East (in the form of military of US tax payer funded aid). We should allow for them to commit their atrocities and oppress their people. It is not our problem or a problem that we can fix.

We should be focused on anti terrorism in the form of intel and preventing extremist from entering the country, even if they are US citizens. We should have learned our lesson from 9/11, but unfortunately we will make the same mistakes. The Middle East is a lost cause IMO, and we should not spill any more of our blood or our money trying to bring them out of the Hell they have created.

deuxlatch

Airbus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Lafayette, La/Houston Tx.
    I am not advocating for the war in Iraq, or the continued use of force there. I am simply stating the lack of understanding of the region by the current administration.

I don't believe we should be involved in the Middle East (in the form of military of US tax payer funded aid). We should allow for them to commit their atrocities and oppress their people. It is not our problem or a problem that we can fix.

We should be focused on anti terrorism in the form of intel and preventing extremist from entering the country, even if they are US citizens. We should have learned our lesson from 9/11, but unfortunately we will make the same mistakes. The Middle East is a lost cause IMO, and we should not spill any more of our blood or our money trying to bring them out of the Hell they have created.
    The problem is they have something we want...cheap oil, and lots of it.

Peacemaker

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2012
    Slidell, La
    If we would have had a POTUS that was not an Islamic collaborator hell bent on destabilizing the entire middle east and abandoning our greatest ally in the region, ISIL would never have gotten this far.. You look at all that this POTUS has done since elected and it quickly becomes very obvious, we are where we are by his design, and the goings on are just what he wants.

Last edited:

JadeRaven

Oh Snap
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Metairie

Even the French now believe it is worth fighting them on their own turf.

No matter how much "intel" you collect, another 9/11 could be right around the corner.

Keep them in check where they live, not where we live.

Peacemaker

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2012
    Slidell, La
    I'll just leave this here... Check it out for yourself if you have any doubt..

John Brennan, current head of the CIA converted to Islam
    while stationed in Saudi Arabia. Obama's top advisor, Valerie Jarrett, is a Muslim who
    was born in Iran where her parents still live. Hillary Clinton's top advisor, Huma Abedin is a Muslim,
    whose mother and brother are involved in the now outlawed
    Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt. Assistant Secretary for Policy Development
    for Homeland Security, Arif Aikhan, is a Muslim. Homeland Security Advisor, Mohammed Elibiary, is a
    Muslim. Obama advisor and founder of the Muslim Public Affairs Council, Salam al-Marayati, is a Muslim. Obama's Sharia Czar, Imam Mohamed Magid, of the Islamic
    Society of North America is a Muslim. Advisory Council on Faith-Based Neighborhood Partnerships,
    Eboo Patel, is a Muslim. And last but not least, our closet Muslim himself, Barack
    Hussein Obama.

It's questionable if Obama ever officially took the oath of office when he was sworn in. He didn't repeat the oath properly to defend our nation and our Constitution. Later the Democrats claimed he was given the oath again in private? CIA director John Brennan took his oath on a copy of the Constitution, not a Bible. Congressman, Keith Ellison took his oath on a copy of the Qur'an. Congresswoman Michele Bachman was vilified and almost tarred and feathered by Democrats when she voiced her concern about Muslims taking over our government. Considering all these appointments, it would explain why
    Obama and his minions are systematically destroying our nation, supporting radical Muslim groups worldwide, opening our southern border, and turning a blind eye to the genocide being perpetrated on Christians all over Africa and
    the Middle East. The more damage Obama does, the more arrogant he's
    become! Our nation and our government has been infiltrated by people who want to destroy us. It can only get worse!

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from
    extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the
    bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on
    for them to do the same." Ronald Reagan.

Check it out for yourself! I've heard this phrase spoken an aweful lot lately.. You can't defeat your enemy unless you know whom they are!

Saintsfan6

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    Texas

No matter how much "intel" you collect, another 9/11 could be right around the corner.

So you are telling me by fighting in the Middle East we will prevent another 9/11?

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    I'll just leave this here... Check it out for yourself if you have any doubt..

John Brennan, current head of the CIA converted to Islam
    while stationed in Saudi Arabia. Obama's top advisor, Valerie Jarrett, is a Muslim who
    was born in Iran where her parents still live. Hillary Clinton's top advisor, Huma Abedin is a Muslim,
    whose mother and brother are involved in the now outlawed
    Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt. Assistant Secretary for Policy Development
    for Homeland Security, Arif Aikhan, is a Muslim. Homeland Security Advisor, Mohammed Elibiary, is a
    Muslim. Obama advisor and founder of the Muslim Public Affairs Council, Salam al-Marayati, is a Muslim. Obama's Sharia Czar, Imam Mohamed Magid, of the Islamic
    Society of North America is a Muslim. Advisory Council on Faith-Based Neighborhood Partnerships,
    Eboo Patel, is a Muslim. And last but not least, our closet Muslim himself, Barack
    Hussein Obama.

It's questionable if Obama ever officially took the oath of office when he was sworn in. He didn't repeat the oath properly to defend our nation and our Constitution. Later the Democrats claimed he was given the oath again in private? CIA director John Brennan took his oath on a copy of the Constitution, not a Bible. Congressman, Keith Ellison took his oath on a copy of the Qur'an. Congresswoman Michele Bachman was vilified and almost tarred and feathered by Democrats when she voiced her concern about Muslims taking over our government. Considering all these appointments, it would explain why
    Obama and his minions are systematically destroying our nation, supporting radical Muslim groups worldwide, opening our southern border, and turning a blind eye to the genocide being perpetrated on Christians all over Africa and
    the Middle East. The more damage Obama does, the more arrogant he's
    become! Our nation and our government has been infiltrated by people who want to destroy us. It can only get worse!

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from
    extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the
    bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on
    for them to do the same." Ronald Reagan.

Check it out for yourself! I've heard this phrase spoken an aweful lot lately.. You can't defeat your enemy unless you know whom they are!

Muslims kill each other like flies. That would explain why this administration has killed so many Muslims. Muslims are using our nation to wage war on their behalf. The Military Industrial Complex is on board since it gets to make the money. Meanwhile, Obama engages in soft PR to convince the Muslim world that he is such a nice guy no matter how many Muslims he has killed(as CIC.)

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region

This Holy War will end like all Holy Wars before it: The loser gets wiped out for the foreseeable future. This version of the Apocalypse will see nuclear death.

When (not if), Iran gets the "bomb", they will provide it to these psychos in one form or another; Unless:

Israel nukes them (Iran), first;
    The US nukes them (Iran), first (less likely with the dumbass);

If neither of these transpires (though not likely that Israel takes the chance and just allows themselves to be wiped off the map with a small device); then Israel or the US gets hit hard. If it's the US, the dumbass will still do nothing (he hates this country enough). This sets off a chain reaction here that has the dumbass physically removed from the White House and beaten to death in the street. War hawkish politicians take over what ever is still in control and order retaliatory strikes on all adversarial Middle East antagonists. Israel gladly sits out until they are physically targeted.

If it's Israel (It won't be, Netanyahu is coming here in March to warn Congress that he and his Israelites will not allow Iran to finish their nuclear ambitions). He has just put out a call to Jews all over the world to come home to Israel! Do you think that a leader of a country says that for the hell of it? They are preparing for a REAL line in the sand.

This will be the first Holy War that involves modern munitions. These psychopaths have proven that they do not care who they kill or who gets killed in this one. Remember, these idiots believe in the afterlife. Total annihilation of the Earth is not an issue for them.

This ones ends ugly for someone. Keep your eyes on the Iranians. They will be in the center of it all!

Now, all of my prophecy above aside; it will matter who blinks first! If the psychos make the mistake of hitting us first and cause hundreds of deaths here, it's over! The true blooded Americans will not allow any more dithering from the dumbass, the democrats, and any phony liberals.

Last edited:

fng

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    St. Charles Parish
    the US intel network should have seen the writing on the wall after the 1st attack on the WTC in 1994. We should have never fought Iraq and Afghanistan as "traditional" pound and ground wars, at least not initially. The Northern Alliance was already at war with the Taliban, we could have used SF and properly funded Massoud (the northern Alliance) and surgical cruise missle &air strikes called in by CIA and SF. We would have killed MANY more bad guys and saved many of our own, we would still have problems today but i think the problems would be on a much smaller scale. We killed their leadership sporatically instead of in "groups" when we had the opportunities (they were there but the logistics of getting the lawyers to ok everything and the powers that be wanting "guarantees" took too much time) which enabled them plenty of time to selectively replace the leaders lost from 1-2 at a time which really did nothing to destroy the strucure of the organization. EVERYBODY knew this except for the ones making the decisions....Also, a well aimed cruise missle through the front door of ISI headquarters would have saved MANY US lives and put the Taliban out of business almost immediately. We could have put off Iraq for a year to see what would have happened to Al-Qaeda without leadership & support from Saudi Arabia via Pakistan. Shoulda, woulda, coulda but no joy and look where we are at today, square 1.

Top Bottom