Jefferson Parish arrest reports, Feb. 22-24

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vanilla Gorilla

The Gringo Pistolero
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    So Morey stole and that's what made you steal? You are really saying tht this is all someone else's fault and you had no culpability?

AFFS

When seconds count...
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Jan 31, 2012
    New Orleans, LA
    The only people that stole anything is Whitney Bank. They took the money out of the operating account and forced us into bankruptcy. If Whitney Bank had not taken the money out of the account we would still be open.

The bank records are the evidence that clearly shows that.

What Morey had done to the company in the past made it very difficult to recover, but we were on the way after one year. Whitney Bank's taking the money is what did us in. If the people are looking for their money, they need to look at who took the money -- Whitney Bank.

Last edited:

Nolajedi

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    George, as my username clearly states, I am not Morey Butler. Not sure why you're addressing me as such. I already said you're an awesome dood.

Vanilla Gorilla

The Gringo Pistolero
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    The only people that stole anything is Whitney Bank. They took the money out of the operating account and forced us into bankruptcy. If Whitney Bank had not taken the money out of the account we would still be open.

What Morey had done to the company in the past made it very difficult to recover, but we were on the way after one year. Whitney Bank's taking the money is what did us in. If the people are looking for their money, they need to look at who took the money -- Whitney Bank.

If you had paid your bills on time Whitney Bank wouldn't have taken the money. When you default on loans and lines of credit the bank is entitled to get theirs. How much revenue got stripped out of 10-8 to the operation of your other "buisnesses"? And no I think point of fact you stole. You clearly stole money from
    The people who paid for product you never ordered, from people who's
    Consignments you took and never paid, and from
    Employees who you allowed to work and then locked out without pay. But I guess that's Obama/Morey's/The Dread Pirate Roberts, Fault.

tikanni

Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    May 22, 2011
    Metairie, LA
    If you had paid your bills on time Whitney Bank wouldn't have taken the money. When you default on loans and lines of credit the bank is entitled to get theirs. How much revenue got stripped out of 10-8 to the operation of your other "buisnesses"? And no I think point of fact you stole. You clearly stole money from
    The people who paid for product you never ordered, from people who's
    Consignments you took and never paid, and from
    Employees who you allowed to work and then locked out without pay.
    But I guess that's Obama/Morey's/The Dread Pirate Roberts, Fault.

I don't think he understands that there are members on here that he screwed over.

AFFS

When seconds count...
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Jan 31, 2012
    New Orleans, LA
    How much revenue got stripped out of 10-8 to the operation of your other "buisnesses"?

Just proves my point that people on the internet are misinformed. The reason that my "other businesses" have also failed is because I tried to shore up 10-8 after renaming the business and attempting to rebuild from what we were left with from the previous management.

It's all in the evidence.

Mojo Rider

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jun 22, 2011
    Denham Springs
    Just proves my point that people on the internet are misinformed. The reason that my "other businesses" have also failed is because I tried to shore up 10-8 after renaming the business and attempting to rebuild from what we were left with from the previous management.

It's all in the evidence.

No one cares....be a man.....quit hiding behind the bankruptcy laws..... go get a job and pay everyone back.

Lurker

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2013
    Denham Springs LA

You must think we are as dumb as you are! Banks don't "steal" money from accounts. If they resorted to taking money from your account it is because you owed it to them and took what was there's. If you owed the bank money and didn't pay, you were stealing from them, as they were your business partner.

Karma will spend some time with you. Even if you worm your way out of the cesspool you have created, you've pissed off a LOT of gun owners...I wouldn't want to be in your shoes. I don't have to worry about that though, I'm not a dishonorable slime ball.

Last edited:

tikanni

Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    May 22, 2011
    Metairie, LA
    Former gun store manager sued for allegedly misappropriating goods
    February 12, 2013 9:27 PM
    By KYLE BARNETT
    GRETNA – The once manager of a gun store owner is being sued by his former employer for misappropriating items and money as an employee.

10-8 Tactical Gear and Supply LLC filed suit against Morey F. Butler Jr. in the 24th Judicial District Court on Dec. 16. 10-8 Tactical Gear and Supply claims it retained Butler as the manager of its firearms and accessories for several year. The plaintiff alleges it found in late 2011 that the defendant was not acting properly as the vernal manager of the store and he was terminated. A further examination of the records and accounts of 10-8 Tactical Gear and Supply found many irregularities and that the defendant had misappropriated several store items and granted himself discounts on items in excess of several thousand dollars.

The defendant is accused of failing and refusing to return the misappropriated items and refund the discounts he granted himself.

Damages in the amount of $20,000 is sought by the plaintiff.

10-8 Tactical Gear and Supply is represented by Richard J. Richthofen Jr. of New Orleans-based Richthofen & Associates LLC.

The case has been assigned to Division N Judge Hans J. Liljeberg.

Case no. 722-151.

http://louisianarecord.com/news/249...ger-sued-for-allegedly-misappropriating-goods

Took you a year to press charges against him? Looks like someone is trying to do the blame game again.

tikanni

Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    May 22, 2011
    Metairie, LA
    You must think we are as dumb as you are! Banks don't "steal" money from accounts. If they resorted to taking money from your account it is because you owed it to them and took what was there's. If you owed the bank money and didn't pay, you were stealing from them, as they were your business partner.

Karma will spend some time with you. Even if you worm your way out of the cesspool you have created, you've pissed off a LOT of gun owners...I wouldn't want to be in your shoes. I don't have to worry about that though, I'm not a dishonorable slime ball.

According to him, we are misinformed.

Mojo Rider

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jun 22, 2011
    Denham Springs
    OMG!!! Bradley, will you just stop already with spreading rumors and giving out misinformation? Honestly, how can a part time stock clerk who was supposed to take out the trash and mop the floors even think that he can elevate himself to being such a "princely God-like savior"???

Have you even once told anybody how much you pilfered from the store over the past year whether directly or by discounting beyond what was allowed by store policy?

The real deal people is that tomorrow at 10:30 a.m. is the official "Meeting of the Creditors" at the F. Edward Hebert Bldg, #111, 600 S. Maestri Street, New Orleans, LA 70130

I swear, I'll be glad when this thing is put to bed and all the rumors, lies and misinformation will be over with.

We will all be informed later today.

AFFS

When seconds count...
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Jan 31, 2012
    New Orleans, LA
    Even if you worm your way out of the cesspool you have created, you've pissed off a LOT of gun owners...I wouldn't want to be in your shoes. I don't have to worry about that though, I'm not a dishonorable slime ball.

Thanks Lurker! That's the "money shot" that I needed to get this thread turned over to the authorities.

That along with the Whitney Bank information will exonerate me and turn the focus on the "gun owners" who have made threats.

tikanni

Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    May 22, 2011
    Metairie, LA
    Thanks Lurker! That's the "money shot" that I needed to get this thread turned over to the authorities.

That along with the Whitney Bank information will exonerate me and turn the focus on the "gun owners" who have made threats.

I don't see any "threats" being made against you?

But we all know now the kind of man(not really) you are.

Vanilla Gorilla

The Gringo Pistolero
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008

Really the I'm gonna turn this thread over to the man line!!!! Yowza! What happened to the douche bag giving speeches about personal responsibility? Look at yourself!

Lurker

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2013
    Denham Springs LA
    HAAA

No one has made any threats to you. I don't even know you. I don't do business with slime balls. Are the cops gonna arrest me because I said "slime ball".
    Other than that, all I did was point out a fact of life. Life is rough sometimes...unrequested anal plunder is enough to keep me from prison, so I chose to be a good guy. Some people don't choose very wisely.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jamesernestomurray
    Top Bottom