Jefferson Parish arrest reports, Feb. 22-24

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    Interesting item from their web site:

DUE TO THE SUCCESS
    OF PRESIDENT OBAMA'S
    ECONOMIC RECOVERY
    WE ARE FILING
    BANKRUPTCY AND CLOSING
    OUR BUSINESS

Jackarup1

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Gonzales
    I'm not and was not trying to argue. The other thread was locked before I could reply.

You did accuse me in the other post of stirring **** when I asked about dissappearing threads. The fact that it was this company is incidental, it could have have been any company. The focus of the inquiry was not on them but on whether threads are routinely removed if there is a negative post or posts about a sponsor. The reasoning behind it was that if I want to business with a comapany, I don't want a sanitized view of them. If there have been problems I would like to know before I do business with them. People could have potentially avoided being ripped off if problem sponsor posts are left alone. That was the only point of the other thread.

By the way, being arrested IS NOT proof of a crime so I'm not sure why you didn't accuse them also.

Last edited:

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    I'm not and was not trying to argue. The other thread was locked before I could reply.

You did accuse me in the other post of stirring **** when I asked about dissappearing threads. The fact that it was this company is incidental, it could have have been any company. The focus of the inquiry was not on them but on whether threads are routinely removed if there is a negative post or posts about a sponsor. The reasoning behind it was that if I want to business with a comapany, I don't want a sanitized view of them. If there have been problems I would like to know before I do business with them. People could have potentially avoided being ripped off if problem sponsor posts are left alone. That was the only point of the other thread.

By the way, being arrested IS NOT proof of a crime so I'm not sure why you didn't accuse them also.

I'll explain this again one more time. At the beginning the other threads were serious allegations being thrown around by people who signed up just to do so. We wanted to give AFFS a fair chance to give their side of the story and figure out what the hell is really going on. Believe it or not, people sometimes lie on the internet. Not saying anyone was, but the sponsor did get the benefit of the doubt (which should be understandable). AFFS didn't have much to say, and with evidence such as an arrest coming to light does change things.

There was nothing to be gained and no one else could "potentially be ripped off by them" at the point of the other threads being created since the damage had already been done and the doors already closed.

As of now they are no longer considered a sponsor, and you guys are more than welcome to share information regarding the situation. Personally I'm disgusted and I hope people are able to get squared away and justice is served.

killerkarl

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2012
    So should everyone that had an outstanding order with the shop get in touch with the JPSO or was this arrest over items that were in the shop that weren't given back to the owners?

US Infidel

TRUST NO ONE
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 30, 2012
    Earth
    So now we know where the 3 SUV's were parked ;). (JK relax) ...... Good for him. I hope somehow this helps some of you get your stuff back that he had. And a felony!!! Hope that hurts gun ownership!!!!

Last edited:

Mr Mxyzpltk

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    The 5th Dimension
    So now we know where the 3 SUV's were parked ;). (JK relax) ...... Good for him. I hope somehow this helps some of you get your stuff back that he had. And a felony!!! Hope that hurts gun ownership!!!!

Wow! So he has 3 SUV's and now everyone knows where they are parked. I guess such a big shot gun store owner must've had 2013 Hummers or Cadillac Escalades running on 30" rims! Sounds like he's already been convicted here. I still do not comprehend how you can be insolvent if you're stealing from everyone. How long have they been in business? Five, six years and all of a sudden everyone got ripped off. Y'all need to explain this better.

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    Wow! So he has 3 SUV's and now everyone knows where they are parked. I guess such a big shot gun store owner must've had 2013 Hummers or Cadillac Escalades running on 30" rims! Sounds like he's already been convicted here. I still do not comprehend how you can be insolvent if you're stealing from everyone. How long have they been in business? Five, six years and all of a sudden everyone got ripped off. Y'all need to explain this better.

Explain what better? He was taking money for orders then not ordering products. He was using the next customer's money to order the last customer's items. Their orders were financing his business. Additionally, he was selling items on consignment and not paying people who's items he had sold.

It's weird that someone makes a brand new account just to defend that guy's actions.

Last edited:

Mr Mxyzpltk

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    The 5th Dimension
    I tried posting in come WTB, WTT, WTS threads, but i guess my account is too new

So this guy, George, he was there everyday taking people's money and special orders? And he wasn't ordering the products. And he was there everyday selling items on consignment and he wan't paying people for their consignments. And they were open for how long doing this?

Last edited:

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    ....... I still do not comprehend how you can be insolvent if you're stealing from everyone...............

Its really quite easy. Google "MCI Worldcom bankruptcy" for pointers. Plenty of folks were ripped off by Bernie.
    Speaking of Bernie, Google "Bernie Madoff." Same thing.

And, both those guys earned major vacation points to Club Fed.

Last edited:

US Infidel

TRUST NO ONE
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 30, 2012
    Earth
    I just hope they can make the charges stick; with the bankruptcy and all. Not what the law was intended for but, how about being in possession of a fire arm in commission of a felony!!! I know. It won't work.

Last edited:

blackwater26504

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    Hey i tried to inform you guys before he started his bull engine but, i can't really hate on the admins they were just protecting there site. i understand that and im sorry for being a dick to the admins of bayou shooter. when i get back on my feet lunch on me at smiles guys :)

I myself wasn't going to stand by and let george get away with stealing people's money. I'm a ****n' VET and i have a standards and morals. SO NO I WASN'T GOING TO KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT. btw i'm the black guy at the store and again i'm sorry i personally let this ****er use me a tool in his scheme. he did this on feb 8 and told the staff nothing but, he's closing at shutting the doors.

i have been all over the internet informing people that he's a low down slug of a person after this. if you have any question im me. hopefully if you did get screwed over i can help you.

if you know any other people that screwed by him tell them to hit me up or just come to this link on FB :) https://www.facebook.com/pages/I-got-ripped-off-by-the-owner-of-AFFS/133712443467057

Last edited:

thechad0204

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2013
    good for him good things come to lying assholes who stop paying there employes and close up the store without telling them also.

Top Bottom