Jefferson Parish arrest reports, Feb. 22-24

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    oh,ok,i have known morey all my life.probably one of the most standup guys around

I've got no reason to doubt you, that is why I posted it. He blamed former employees, obama, the economy, the ammo scare, etc. as opposed to manning up.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    There has to be another way lol
    B/c I think it is cool. Idk why but it is.
    I like that kind of stuff though. I about about to burn up my elective hours with coding classes I hope.
    Anyway back on topic.....

Go to his pc and visit ipchicken.com :thumbsup:

jmcrawf1

Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Madisonville
    Hes refering to being in possession of a firearm while committing a felony I think. Thats what got David Warren (NOPD) officer an extra 10 years.

The charge is LRS 14:95.1 and it's being in possesion of a firearm while committing a felony classified as a crime of violence. Felony theft doesn't fit that criteria.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    I've got no reason to doubt you, that is why I posted it. He blamed former employees, obama, the economy, the ammo scare, etc. as opposed to manning up.

If you enter into your own business, you "Man Up" by signing personal guarantees on the monies you borrow. Reality be shared, we let murderers do months in jail then let them out; and statistics show they commit felonies again.

This cage match will be lost and won in "Civil WWE!"
    VinceYells_display_image.png

AFFS

When seconds count...
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Jan 31, 2012
    New Orleans, LA
    We'll since you ask for it george he we go let's get it out there.

Employees took the special orders.....cash payments were deposited into company bank account, credit cards were prosesssed directly into the account.....all payments for product from suppliers came via checks or credit card directly from George.

Everything needed is at your home "main" office. So now that it's out there what do you have to say now?

So what were the policies and procedures for notifying the office of monies that came in through the store so that those monies could be set aside for said special orders or consignment payouts? And how often was office notified of said monies? And were those policies adhered to?

Moreover who exactly was it that handled all NFA paperwork and placing the orders for said items?

The question begs if it was actually criminal intent or a breakdown in communications?

Last edited:

AFFS

When seconds count...
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Jan 31, 2012
    New Orleans, LA
    to back up blackwater yea we were all there taking orders cause he kept telling us everything is ok and then came in on a friday and told us were closing so yea he might not of been in the store taking the orders but he knew what we had to order or had ordered. i also ordered a supressor and it never got order and i worked there

I am glad you spoke up again Chad. So you purchased a suppressor? Tell us Chad, what kind of suppressor? Who handled the paperwork and communicated to the manufacturer of your order and most importantly -- how much did you pay for the suppressor over what the cost was?

Last edited by a moderator:

RyanW

Koch-head
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    The charge is LRS 14:95.1 and it's being in possesion of a firearm while committing a felony classified as a crime of violence. Felony theft doesn't fit that criteria.

No that's not what I meant. I'm wondering if there is something due to the consignment items, since technically he was in posession and sold them, but never paid the owner. Would he have technically sold a stolen firearm at that point, since he never paid the owner of said firearm?

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    I am glad you spoke up again Chad Waites. So you purchased a suppressor? Tell us Chad, what kind of suppressor? Who handled the paperwork and communicated to the manufacturer of your order and most importantly -- how much did you pay for the suppressor over what the cost was?

So we should add another person to the list of people you've shifted blame to?

RyanW

Koch-head
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    I am glad you spoke up again Chad Waites. So you purchased a suppressor? Tell us Chad, what kind of suppressor? Who handled the paperwork and communicated to the manufacturer of your order and most importantly -- how much did you pay for the suppressor over what the cost was?

You are the owner *******, you are ultimately responsible! Don't act like you didn't know what was going on when it was YOU that had to file for bankruptcy and locked everyone out.

If you aren't the one responsible, then please put, in plain english, how you have been framed and become a victim.

LjDoIron

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    Marrero
    The question begs if it was actually criminal intent or a breakdown in communications?

So unbenounced to to you "somebody" kept depositing money in your buisness account, and nobody told you that you needed to pay any invoices, so the money kept piling up and up. Well hell theres your problem, no wonder you filed bankrupcy. Hope you did'nt pay too much for that legal advice. you really think thats going to stand up in court?

blackwater26504

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    So what were the policies and procedures for notifying the office of monies that came in through the store so that those monies could be set aside for said special orders or consignment payouts? And how often was office notified of said monies? And were those policies adhered to?

Moreover who exactly was it that handled all NFA paperwork and placing the orders for said items?

You were told about every special orders we made for customers. You were the sole controller of the books i.e. credit cards, money on hand and checks. You were sent orders numerous times and always made excuses about how you can't find them. Lets ask the people that made orders months ago about where there firearms are?

NFA paperwork can not be start if we don't purchased the suppressor to gain the serial numbers first. Why wasn't suppressors ordered day of??? Why wasn't alot of firearms and suppressors not order day of?? We never controlled the credit card that was used for the store. You were the only one in control.

jmcrawf1

Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Madisonville
    No that's not what I meant. I'm wondering if there is something due to the consignment items, since technically he was in posession and sold them, but never paid the owner. Would he have technically sold a stolen firearm at that point, since he never paid the owner of said firearm?

No, that's not how that works.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    I am glad you spoke up again Chad. So you purchased a suppressor? Tell us Chad, what kind of suppressor? Who handled the paperwork and communicated to the manufacturer of your order and most importantly -- how much did you pay for the suppressor over what the cost was?

You were told about every special orders we made for customers. You were the sole controller of the books i.e. credit cards, money on hand and checks. You were sent orders numerous times and always made excuses about how you can't find them. Lets ask the people that made orders months ago about where there firearms are?

NFA paperwork can not be start if we don't purchased the suppressor to gain the serial numbers first. Why wasn't suppressors ordered day of??? Why wasn't alot of firearms and suppressors not order day of?? We never controlled the credit card that was used for the store. You were the only one in control.

May I ask, why you two or three, are blaming each other? There apparently seems to be some very differing opinions on what REALLY happened to these peoples money. One of you is to blame ultimately?!?

Top Bottom