Jefferson Parish arrest reports, Feb. 22-24

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DangerClose3/5

Rifleman
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Jan 20, 2010
    Covington
    Most entertaining thread I've ever read on here. BTW AFFS good luck with claiming that BS as a defense, just tells me I had good instincts when I stopped doing bussines with 10-8/AFFS a few years ago. Don't drop the soap! Unless you like that kinda stuff.

blackwater26504

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    May I ask, why you two or three, are blaming each other? There apparently seems to be some very differing opinions on what REALLY happened to these peoples money. One of you is to blame ultimately?!?

Apparently you ain't reading this too closely. The staff at the shop were lockout on Feb 8, 2013 no warning nothing when he made this decision. At which time everything was handed over to him. Now instead of manning up (which isn't going to happen) he's blaming everyone but, himself.

Chad did work at the store close to the end.

SeventhSon

Evil Conservative
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 30, 2008
    Slidell
    It really isn't rocket surgery. Someone wants something, they pay for it, you take their money, order the item, pay for the item, make a profit, receive the item, give the item to the person who ordered the item. How did this simple series of events turn sideways?

N4sir

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Metairie, LA
    I went there last year and they tried to rob me with the price they wanted for a used pistol. I swore then and I'll say it again. I'll never do business with them. Good luck to whoever takes over that business as they will already have a black eye.

sandman7925

Wealthy women wanted
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    False River
    Did ya'll not employ an accountant? If this was really a case of improper procedure and mis communication that evidently went on for months wouldn't the numbers not add up? This whole thing smells funny......from both sides.

Vanilla Gorilla

The Gringo Pistolero
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    I am glad you spoke up again Chad. So you purchased a suppressor? Tell us Chad, what kind of suppressor? Who handled the paperwork and communicated to the manufacturer of your order and most importantly -- how much did you pay for the suppressor over what the cost was?

Who cares what he paid? That was your problem and probably part of why your buisness was a grease fire. The fact is you took money and didn't deliver product.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Apparently you ain't reading this too closely. The staff at the shop were lockout on Feb 8, 2013 no warning nothing when he made this decision. At which time everything was handed over to him. Now instead of manning up (which isn't going to happen) he's blaming everyone but, himself.

Chad did work at the store close to the end.

I am reading and comprehending quite well, thank you! He has stated that YOU are complicit in this?!?

SeventhSon

Evil Conservative
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 30, 2008
    Slidell
    Did ya'll not employ an accountant? If this was really a case of improper procedure and mis communication that evidently went on for months wouldn't the numbers not add up? This whole thing smells funny......from both sides.

My thoughts exactly. If employees were screwing up and taking money without ordering things then the bank account would be adding up with no payments going out. No invoices coming in. At what point would an owner say "my register receipts don't match up to my invoices!"

blackwater26504

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012

there was daily communication from the staff to him. either phone calls, texts, emails yada yada yada..... it's own him to follow through. you can only bring the donkey to the water.

blackwater26504

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    I went there last year and they tried to rob me with the price they wanted for a used pistol. I swore then and I'll say it again. I'll never do business with them. Good luck to whoever takes over that business as they will already have a black eye.

if it was consignment gun we can only put 10% on top of what the owner has asked.

blackwater26504

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    10% mark up or percent on top of cost?

the owner sets the price of a consignment gun and we add 10% on top of what is asked. they get their asking price we the 10%. i think we only bought maybe 4 guns while i was there. those were marked pretty low for what they are.

saiga308guy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2011
    New Orlenas
    I am glad you spoke up again Chad. So you purchased a suppressor? Tell us Chad, what kind of suppressor? Who handled the paperwork and communicated to the manufacturer of your order and most importantly -- how much did you pay for the suppressor over what the cost was?

I already told you what i purchased and you gave me the run around, I even sent you a copy of the receipt. And guess what? You told me nothing !

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    the owner sets the price of a consignment gun and we add 10% on top of what is asked. they get their asking price we the 10%. i think we only bought maybe 4 guns while i was there. those were marked pretty low for what they are.

Do you add 10% or divide by 90%? There is a difference you know, and the customer gets screwed more if it was a true gross mark up percentage.

blackwater26504

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    Do you add 10% or divide by 90%? There is a difference you know, and the customer gets screwed more if it was a true gross mark up percentage.

Are you still not understanding what i wrote? I'm not tracking where your getting this information from?

Top Bottom