Jefferson Parish arrest reports, Feb. 22-24

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Okay! I am totally confused now.

Blackwater26504; you have accused the AFFS dude of being a crook! You worked there, you have a dozen posts or so, and now have an avatar from an animated sitcom that you didn't have a few minutes ago?!? I assume you are staying?!

Chad is another worker/victim, and has fewer posts as saiga308guy; has corroborated your story that AFFS guys is a crook; and he is staying?

And finally AFFS guy, you have two concurrent BS memberships, a site sponsorship (maybe?), and are just out of jail on bond, and say these guys are full of s**t.

And you are staying?

Which one of you is full of s**t?

Last edited:

blackwater26504

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012

Blackwater26504; you have accused the AFFS dude of being a crook! You worked there, you have a dozen posts or so, and now have an avitar from an animated sitcom that you didn't have a few minutes ago?!? I assume you are staying?!?

Chad is another worker/victim, and has fewer posts as saiga308guy; has corroborated your story that AFFS guys is a crook; and he is staying?

And finally AFFS guy, you have two concurrent BS memberships, a site sponsorship (maybe?), and are just out of jail on bond, and say these guys are full of s**t.

And you are staying?

Go back and read what you wrote. You have me sound like a some crock trying to run game on people selling their guns at the store. I don't take to kinda to people accusing me and my ex-co workers of slimy actions like that.

SeventhSon

Evil Conservative
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 30, 2008
    Slidell

Blackwater26504; you have accused the AFFS dude of being a crook! You worked there, you have a dozen posts or so, and now have an avatar from an animated sitcom that you didn't have a few minutes ago?!? I assume you are staying?!

And you are staying?

AustinPowersCrossedeyed.jpg

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Seized and sold to pay creditors. Anybody screwed in this mess should contact the Court and get their claim in line.

Yup! Right behind those that have his name written in blood on contracts......The banks!

You'll get nothing! He (AFFS) stole Fizzy Lifting drinks! You lose, sir! Good day!
    wonka.jpg

nola_

Rating - 94.4%
    17   1   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Nola
    Seized and sold to pay creditors. Anybody screwed in this mess should contact the Court and get their claim in line.

This. Go down to the Clerk of Courts office and file a lien against his immovable property.

But remember AFFS is only a Trade Name registered with the state. The company LLC is still 10-8 Tactical.

Trade Name Details
    Type(s) Registered: TRADE NAME
    Registered Name: AMERICAN FREEDOM FIREARMS & SUPPLY
    Applicant: 10-8 TACTICAL GEAR & SUPPLY, L.L.C.
    233 MODERN FARMS
    WAGGAMAN, LA 70094
    Type Of Business: RETAIL SALES
    Book #: 63-4541
    Current Status: ACTIVE

Dates
    Registration Date: 1/30/2012
    Expiration Date: 1/30/2022
    Date First Used: 1/1/2012
    Date First Used (in La.): 1/1/2012

This is all PUBLIC information.

(I am only stating what I would do)

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington

And you are staying?

antoine_dodson_you_are_so_dumb-14245.gif

Who do you think? Guy running business on name #3, fresh out of jail, just off an alternate account he lied about being on, who blamed Obama, former employees, the economy, and the best thing to happen to firearms sellers in years, or an employee?

Last edited:

sandman7925

Wealthy women wanted
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    False River
    George Peterson
    Since the cat is out the bag and you are still viewing this thread and have commented as well would you care to perhaps give some advise to the people that are owed money. Assuming this was not criminal intent and things just didn't work out and you went out of business. Then surely you have an attorney and are at least more knowledgeable when it comes to bankruptcies than non business owners. So how about some advise on steps that people can take to make things right for them. What do you think they should do? Is there anything that can be done?

saiga308guy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2011
    New Orlenas
    antoine_dodson_you_are_so_dumb-14245.gif

Who do you think? Guy running business on name #3, fresh out of jail, just off an alternate account he lied about being on, who blamed Obama, former employees, the economy, and the best thing to happen to firearms sellers in years, or an employee?

If i had no dog is this fight I wouldn't post at all, Its not like i made my account today and started bad mouthing the business. I joined In 2011. I lurk alot but don't post. I started posting about the nonsense after I was ripped off.

nola_

Rating - 94.4%
    17   1   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Nola
    Previous Names
    ATM ONE ENTERPRISES, L.L.C. (Changed: 7/6/2006)
    Business: 10-8 TACTICAL GEAR & SUPPLY, L.L.C.
    Charter Number: 35067206K
    Registration Date: 4/2/2001
    Domicile Address
    233 MODERN FARMS
    WAGGAMAN, LA 70094
    Mailing Address
    C/O GEORGE A. PETERSON
    233 MODERN FARMS
    WAGGAMAN, LA 70094
    Status
    Annual Report Status: In Good Standing
    File Date: 4/2/2001
    Last Report Filed: 4/13/2012
    Type: Limited Liability Company

Registered Agent(s)
    Agent: GEORGE A. PETERSON
    Address 1: 233 MODERN FARMS
    City, State, Zip: WAGGAMAN, LA 70094
    Appointment Date: 4/2/2001
    Agent: WENDY PETERSON
    Address 1: 233 MODERN FARMS ROAD
    Appointment Date: 2/22/2012

Officer(s) Additional Officers: No
    Officer: GEORGE A. PETERSON
    Title: Member
    Officer: WENDY PETERSON
    Title: Member

Amendments on File (5)
    Description Date
    Name Change 7/6/2006
    Amendment 5/15/2007
    Appointing, Change, or Resign of Officer 11/29/2011
    Domestic LLC Agent/Domicile Change 2/22/2012
    Appointing, Change, or Resign of Officer 8/10/2012

Dishonored

Hunter
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 27, 2012
    Prairieville
    The problem here is __________

Quit hidin behind the ******** man. Can you not man up at all? We get it you, screwed up SEVERAL times over. That doesn't mean you have to continue being the biggest douche bag here.
    Tell people what they need to do to get
    1) their item
    2) their money back
    You repeatedly stating all this was out of your control. Well, the information you can put forward is in your control now.
    It's not like trying to help them is gonna HURT your case!!

Last edited:

blackwater26504

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    The problem here is __________

It's not going to help you to hide. Your just pissing people off every minute you hide. I hope every Veteran organization gets a hold of this thread to see what type of person you are. Don't step foot in my VFW hall your not welcome to even see the inside.

STOLEN VALOR IS AGAINST THE LAW SHOW YOUR DD214 MR. MARINE.

Last edited:

AFFS

When seconds count...
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Jan 31, 2012
    New Orleans, LA
    George Peterson
    Since the cat is out the bag and you are still viewing this thread and have commented as well would you care to perhaps give some advise to the people that are owed money. Assuming this was not criminal intent and things just didn't work out and you went out of business. Then surely you have an attorney and are at least more knowledgeable when it comes to bankruptcies than non business owners. So how about some advise on steps that people can take to make things right for them. What do you think they should do? Is there anything that can be done?

If Whitney Bank had not foreclosed on a five year balloon note for $150,000. If Whitney Bank had not taken $30,000 out of our bank account in January that we were sitting on for special orders, consignment payouts and sales taxes. If it had not taken what was usually 2 to 3 days to turn around orders and instead dragged out to 4 to 6 weeks waiting for inventory to show up. If we had not had to go to Academy or Cabela's just to buy ammo to put on our shelves. If all those things did not occur all at the same time, we would not be in the situation we are in.

There were orders that not even the guys at the store recalled. Some of them were suppressor orders that have no file started, no paperwork. I was not in the store and I did not handle the NFA items, paperwork or orders other than to pay for them when I was told that they needed to be paid.

The Obama statement is just that, an Obama statement. So what! Obama sucks!

There were serious lapses in communication between the store and the office. That was a problem for many years. We had procedures in place to receive reports for special orders and consignments, but the paperwork would just pile up on the back deck and be a huge mess.

Employee discounts were mishandled and cost the company dearly in profits that were lost. From the time it was first opened as 10-8 Tactical.

I had other businesses that I was running and always relied on staff to run things. Big mistake to be an absentee landlord

The case against Morey is solid on its own merits and the evidence presented to the DA. That is not going to go away.

I have personally been forced into bankruptcy on all fronts. Both personally and on all of my other business interests. I trusted people and I lost. I tried desperately to rebuild the store from the damages previously caused and lost everything.

The bankruptcy court will hold a creditor meeting in March and everyone that we had receipts with addresses will be getting notification.

Top Bottom