Jefferson Parish arrest reports, Feb. 22-24

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Captain_Morgan

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 28, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    ktv892zrcuf58fo1gfyt.jpg

*Sitting down next to Hitman*

I really wish I would have kept following this thread since I saw it yesterday afternoon. :exnbp:

If we can learn anything, we've all learned a great lesson on how *not* to run a business.

Captain_Morgan

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 28, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    tinfoil-hat.jpg

What if this is all a conspiracy? What if the government is retaliating for the speech at the Capitol for the 2A rally? What if blackwater is Obama's BS troll account?

blackwater26504

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    Bradley
    How can you know so much and not be an accessory? Are you still working for NOPD or OPSO or Campus police? Why were you arrested on February 3rd? Are you on a personal mission to make things right or just on a personal vendetta?

trying my best to make everything right. I'll answer you guys question when I get off work. not ducking y'all just at work.

Cabel

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    Oh good! I didn't pop popcorn for nothing then!

If id known these places were this exciting id have joined sooner!

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Would somebody get the AFFS guy so we can get this show back on the road!

There are members waiting! :ohreally:

Did anyone screw anyone's wife there? We may need to spice this up. :dunno:

Mojo Rider

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jun 22, 2011
    Denham Springs
    While this thread has certainly been a hoot, I'd like to get to the point of the matter.
    George, in good faith your customers gave you money in exchange for products and or services that they've never received, nor have they received a refund of their money. This has caused you to be labeled a "thief" and due to the wonders of the internet everyone in life that matters to you can see that label. You have a chance, here and now, in front of God and everyone on Bayoushooter to have that label removed by telling us how you're going to make this situation right for everyone involved.
    Why won't you? You'd be surprised how forgiving folks around here can be once you've done the right thing.
    But if you're hoping that we'll take up a collection and bail out a fellow bayoushooter member....well...we've learned our lesson and that's not going to happen.

blackwater26504

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    ok im back from work what question do you guys have for me? also sheeet you now know where i live hell let's go get some food?!?!? starving like marvin you buy??

use your noodle let me know if your coming so i don't go crazy internet guy please. until then i'm done. glad you all know about what transpired at that place.

sandman7925

Wealthy women wanted
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    False River
    While this thread has certainly been a hoot, I'd like to get to the point of the matter.
    George, in good faith your customers gave you money in exchange for products and or services that they've never received, nor have they received a refund of their money. This has caused you to be labeled a "thief" and due to the wonders of the internet everyone in life that matters to you can see that label. You have a chance, here and now, in front of God and everyone on Bayoushooter to have that label removed by telling us how you're going to make this situation right for everyone involved.
    Why won't you? You'd be surprised how forgiving folks around here can be once you've done the right thing.
    But if you're hoping that we'll take up a collection and bail out a fellow bayoushooter member....well...we've learned our lesson and that's not going to happen.

He already said there will be a hearing in march and people with outstanding receipts will be contacted.

Mojo Rider

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jun 22, 2011
    Denham Springs
    He already said there will be a hearing in march and people with outstanding receipts will be contacted.

Contacted..yes but refunded? Based on his posts here I'll bet he hides behind the bankruptcy laws and the corporate veil and no one receives a refund unless the business assets can be liquidated to provide enough funds, which is doubtful.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spydy
    Top Bottom